Login

russian armor

Cost of handheld AT

25 May 2020, 00:54 AM

Fussies do also exist, and they are the exception. You don't base balance around exception you either accept them or you balance them.

But the exceptions are a big part of the problem. Fussies/Rangers are both doctrinal on two commanders.

Elite zooks also get increased pen than normal zooks and retain their rof.
I'd argue a super zook as roughly equal to a shrek. It's less reliable but has more potential.
Super zook is halfway between zook and shrek regarding pentration. So nothing is wrong about my statement that shreks penetrate more often than super zooks. Or is it, then tell me please. That allied medium armor is commonly less armored seems also true to me. So Shreks pen more often as a result of it. That in turn results in more damage, because deflection damage is only 1/4. Thats the reason I say triple super zook is roughly comparable with double shrek in outcome. Imo this is pretty simple maths.

Regarding rof it is 5,75 seconds reload at zook and 7,75 at shrek. I hope neither of this two weapons hit you twice (unless vehicle pathfinding f...ed you up, yes then it happens). I don't think a second volley is such a big problem, mainly its the first volley already.

Additionally super zooks are on more durable squads meaning even though they are less capable of penning they will stick around longer and shoot more on top of already simply shooting more. No good axis player is going to gamble a dive through super zooks any more than an allied player would shreks.

Thats what I'm saying the whole time. Neither an axis player would dive through triple super zooks nor an allied player through double shreks. They are both just too good versus armor, can't be circumvented like a pak and so on...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 33
Russian Federation 110

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment