Login

russian armor

My last personal wishlist for teamgame adjustments

PAGES (7)down
8 May 2020, 10:06 AM

Ram + off map needs to go. Considering off maps are largely fine on their own the balance team really needs to look into ram. Losing heavy tanks to two clicks of a button is retarded and there is nothing that can be done about it. And no you can't reliably keep your tanks from being rammed even though rank 1000 Allied mains think so.
8 May 2020, 11:40 AM

Stuka dive bomb is useless if it cannot uncap point.

Im talking about Victory Points and not ressource points. As someone mentioned earlier, axis can autowin a super close VP game if 2 players drop a stuka dive on the 2 enemy VP sectors (or neutralize 1 with inf then drop the last one fast)
8 May 2020, 11:46 AM

Assault Commando. You say obvious reasons but I don't see the obvious reason? I rarely see this used in team games.

A while ago they changed its accuracy bonus from 15% to 25%, means its on par now with Valiant assault or for mother russia, and both are at 6 CP

Its even better actually cuz of the recon planes
8 May 2020, 13:20 PM

true you get the best games as random and not as arranged team usually

i don't think so. Rage about random teammates is why is started 1v1
8 May 2020, 13:20 PM

Mostly great ideas only this..

Wehrmacht -> - spotting scopes removed from the elefant (not from the whole doctrine).

doesn't give the change you might want as one can set a 251 with spotting scopes right next to it and have the same result. Even better since the Elefant can rotate and keep vision, which it can't with its own scope. Have been doing this myself last few weeks, works quite well.

i don't think so. Rage about random teammates is why is started 1v1

+1, little kids constantly spamming the 'ping'.
8 May 2020, 13:31 PM

Mostly great ideas only this..

doesn't give the change you might want as one can set a 251 with spotting scopes right next to it and have the same result. Even better since the Elefant can rotate and keep vision, which it can't with its own scope. Have been doing this myself last few weeks, works quite well.

Oh yes, totally. But then it requires at least a bit more setup from the player instead of a single 300 damage 70 range tank destroyer that spots for itself
8 May 2020, 13:32 PM

Im talking about Victory Points and not ressource points. As someone mentioned earlier, axis can autowin a super close VP game if 2 players drop a stuka dive on the 2 enemy VP sectors (or neutralize 1 with inf then drop the last one fast)

nein, it is all in good fun. keep it!

another change bofors and aec both should be techable!
8 May 2020, 14:13 PM

My last personal wish - last commander rework
8 May 2020, 14:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmn3cmZXZNg

This is a good game about the points brought up!
8 May 2020, 14:30 PM

Some really good ideas here. I'd vote "yes to all" except for:

The land-mattress reinforce cost is a trade-off for it not being destroyed as easily. All other mobile on-map arty (rocket/regular/etc.) is extremely fragile; and can be completely destroyed with most off-maps, direct hits with on-map, or a dive with a cheap unit. The land-mattress, while it can be easily decrewed, cannot be easily destroyed - thus, the resource investment is a lot more safe (you're paying for the weapon, not the crew). If the weapon's health itself was decreased to match a Stuka, for example, then this would be fine. Basically; yes, if a direct hit by on-map arty destroys the crew and weapon - no, otherwise.

It would be better to replace both with either a recon pass or recon loiter. Zero-counter recon just doesn't fit the game.

No, it's not. Its currently an inconsistent RNG wiping machine. Its both incredibly frustrating to use, and to play against.

Land mattress dies in two tank or Pak shots

When the targeting on the LM got changed they should have reduced pack up time now it can be killed so quick. It's kind of lame right now
8 May 2020, 14:32 PM

Oh yes, totally. But then it requires at least a bit more setup from the player instead of a single 300 damage 70 range tank destroyer that spots for itself

Think you over estimate spotting scopes on casemate TDs. As soon as they rotate to fire the vision is gone.

That is what I suggest that spotting scope could be removed from Elefant but have the vision bonus linker for a second or so (while also adding permanent 5-10 sight, keep total sigh the same).
8 May 2020, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2020, 14:32 PMVipper

Think you over estimate spotting scopes on casemate TDs. As soon as they rotate to fire the vision is gone.

A 70 range unit should never be able to spot for itself, no matter the circumstances.

Also, an elefant often "waits" for targets. Yes, if it rotates you lose the sight bonus but its not hard to manually rotate onto the enemy tank completely once you spotted it for a second
8 May 2020, 14:43 PM

Land mattress dies in two tank or Pak shots

When the targeting on the LM got changed they should have reduced pack up time now it can be killed so quick. It's kind of lame right now

if a tank or a pak attacks your artillery, you did something wrong
8 May 2020, 14:48 PM

A 70 range unit should never be able to spot for itself, no matter the circumstances.

Also, an elefant often "waits" for targets. Yes, if it rotates you lose the sight bonus but its not hard to manually rotate onto the enemy tank completely once you spotted it for a second

Tbh 60 range units shouldn't either. I'd like to see su85 focus sight looked at.
8 May 2020, 14:51 PM

Tbh 60 range units shouldn't either. I'd like to see su85 focus sight looked at.

2 su85 is way better than elefant in 2v2
8 May 2020, 14:51 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

OUT OF SCOPE!

(I agree with most of the wishes btw)
8 May 2020, 14:58 PM

2 su85 is way better than elefant in 2v2

OK..? 2 of any unit equalling about the same cost is generally better. You almost always have more DPS and mobility options. The elefant excels in reliability. That's what you get it for.
8 May 2020, 15:06 PM

It reliably gets rammed and then bombed
8 May 2020, 15:12 PM

It also reliably gets double team by cheap AT guns, as above video.

elefant is not reliably because how slow it shoots and moves.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS