Login

russian armor

This patch litteraly ruined the game.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
5 May 2020, 11:28 AM

So, in this patch what ive noticed is this, OKW/wehr have litteraly 0 chance at winning at any point, 5 volks cant beat 1 rifleman and 1 liuetenant, they cant beat assault officer and a section, theres nothing in the entire wehrmacht catalogue that can beat any allies units, grens now lose to conscripts in neutral, they struggle vs combat engis even, that shouldnt ever be the case, the Mp40 is 100% trash no matte what unit uses it even though it was the more deadly weapon in ww2 over the sten and thompson due to its fire control and accuracy, stormtroopers with mp40s loose to a lieutenant ie.

our grenades, they do not do any dmg what so ever, 99% of the time a allied nade nearly or instantly oneshot a fresh squad, they dont even need to bunch up, if i pay 35 mun for a bundle nade, i expect it to oneshot a grouped up squad standing right ontop of it. the Pfusi nade deals 0 dmg, i threw one at 4 bugged models standing inside each other, it killed no one and dealth 20% dmg, had that been a allied bias nade itd oneshotted them and all their successors for eternity to come, the rifle nade dont do any dmg either and its so easy to dodge that it can only be used on weapon crews, and even then, it shouldnt lose range due to suppression, our tanks, wich use APHEBC shells cant kill infantry, even the tiger wich one good thing about it was that it was decent at it can no longer do it, the panther firing the same kind of shell cant kill infantry for shit, but the comet, wich fires a submunition APDS with no HE what so ever snipes 2-3 infatry per shot, it also gets passive grenade spam, and active grenades, then it gets a smoke shot, and a warcrime shot

artillery. german artillery was doctrinaly the best of ww2, but in game its absolute garbage, the counterbarrage isnt enough of a boost to make up for its minimal dmg, allies get b4s with direct fire at vet 1, OKW get it at vet 5, and we all know that vet 5 will never happen unless the enemy team is 4 easy bots.

katyusha vs Pwerfer/stuka, the katyusha has scripted aimbot, it never misses, it almost always oneshots anything it his, and has twice as many shots, but costs the same, the Pwerfer cant kill anything, u need like 3 of them to kill 1 squad of riflemen, suprression isnt a excuse for shit performance, the stuka, it fires 6 massive bombs, but yet it deals less damage than a pinapple grenade.

the german mortars cant fight anything, becouse relic decided "lets nerf their range and barrage amount", meanwhilst they have the noobmortar, the mortar pit and the pak howitzer m1...

fallschirmjäger with assault rifles cant beat shocktroops becouse "they have armor" of 2mm meant to catch minor grenade fragments.... the german used such cuirasses too, but we dont get such OP 2.25 dmg negating mods...

our best units cant beat allies baseline units, IR STG obersoldaten lose to sections with 1 bren let alone 2.

when germany gets 1 panther out, the allie already have 2-3 tanks in seconds and if they for some reason dont have tanks, they have penals with the most broken ability in the game, the aimbot satchel that cant ever miss, and gurantees a instakill on the tank no matter what tank it is, the penal battalions also never got SVTs, they got shitty scraps salvaged from the dead... yet theyre the best t1 unit and it shouldnt be even close.

builder comparisons: pioneers cant beat anything other than combat engines if they can rush yellowcover, sturmpioneers cant beat infantry sections or riflement even though theyre a super expensive 4 man squad with assault rifles, but in this game AssRifles dont have any benefit to them even though they should be the best weapons.

it comes down to this, if i pay more i do more, but in the current allied bias meta that has existed for along time but this patch made it 5 times worse.

if i pay 340 mp for a stormtrooper, it shouldnt ever be able to lose to a infantry section, rifleman, penal, or shock if its upgraded with MPs.
5 May 2020, 11:36 AM

So, in this patch what ive noticed is this, OKW/wehr have litteraly 0 chance at winning at any point

5 May 2020, 11:36 AM

I like how OP is a little bit too much in love with axis and haven't gotten a SINGLE thing right, both historical part and the balance part.

Seriously, did he learned his history from Nazi propaganda leaflets and balance knowledge from steam forum 4 digit rank club?
5 May 2020, 11:38 AM

solid entertainment
5 May 2020, 11:38 AM

I like how OP is a little bit too much in love with axis and haven't gotten a SINGLE thing right, both historical part and the balance part.

no, ive double checked everything. just check the stats of the units in this patch and u can see a retardedly huge discrepancy. theres not a single units in the axis that has better stats than penals in the same category
5 May 2020, 11:39 AM

3/10

IMO
5 May 2020, 11:41 AM

no, ive double checked everything. just check the stats of the units in this patch and u can see a retardedly huge discrepancy. theres not a single units in the axis that has better stats than penals in the same category

Oh, you mean like the mortar part, despite ost mortar being pretty much identical to sov mortar and USF mortar being inferior?

Or the grenade part, which you clearly snorted too much magic dust and went full delusional prior to writing?

Yeah, no.
5 May 2020, 11:49 AM

Oh, you mean like the mortar part, despite ost mortar being pretty much identical to sov mortar and USF mortar being inferior?

Or the grenade part, which you clearly snorted too much magic dust and went full delusional prior to writing?

Yeah, no.

u clearly cant read, mortar pit outranges them, noobmortar outranges them, m1 pak howitzer outranges and has WP.

the german mortar used to get increased range at vet 2, and it used to fire 6 shells in barrage, now it doesnt, the russian pm 81 mortar "wich is identical" as u say has 6 crew, thereby making it win by default, it also gets flares. so tell me again im wrong...

the grenades i can bet u 100000€ that u cant make the german nades outperform the allies nades...
5 May 2020, 11:50 AM

the grenades i can bet u 100000€ that u cant make the german nades outperform the allies nades...

Stock Pgren grenades have better AoE than any stock allies grenades.

I want my 100000€ ktnxbye
5 May 2020, 11:52 AM

aoe with no damage, its 9 grenades, it shouldnt deal less dmg than a pinapple... since u only made a faulty statement u wont get shit xD
5 May 2020, 11:52 AM

They also deal more damage then any allied stock nade(no vipper, large gammon bombs and satchel charges are not grenades).

I'll take another 10000€ now
5 May 2020, 11:53 AM

aoe with no damage, its 9 grenades, it shouldnt deal less dmg than a pinapple

OH

MY

GOD

WE'VE DONE IT

WE'VE FOUND SOMEONE MORE AUTISTIC THAN RITTER

My boi, welcome to coh2.org, I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)
5 May 2020, 11:54 AM

They also deal more damage then any allied stock nade(no vipper, large gammon bombs and satchel charges are not grenades).

they dont though... on average it deals about ½. thats verifiable facts. just load into a custom vs a bot and try it. or just look up the stats
5 May 2020, 11:55 AM

they dont though... on average it deals about ½. thats verifiable facts. just load into a custom vs a bot and try it. or just look up the stats

also the light gammonbombs are stock now. they are even stronger than the pinapple/mills.
5 May 2020, 12:00 PM

so far, what i can see, u brainlets havent presented any tangiable evidence to the contrary just silly lies.
5 May 2020, 12:00 PM

Oof, there is so much wrong in the opening thread post. Dude, you shouldn't rage post in the forums after losing the game.

Edit: I just noticed the other posts in the thread.. big oof
5 May 2020, 12:03 PM

u brainlets havent presented any tangiable evidence

Where's yours? "Trust me bro" isn't an argument.
5 May 2020, 12:03 PM

Oof, there is so much wrong in the opening thread post. Dude, you shouldn't rage post in the forums after losing the game.

i dont, last match i played was a allied bias match, axis are completely unplayable...

since this patch i havent lost a single out of my 20 or so allies matches, i get like 2 infantry and a MG and thats a instant win, becouse the allies MGs are the best in the game since the game calculates suppression by dmg dealt to models, so high accuracy high dmg MGs like vickers, maxim and 50 cal suppresses about twice as fast. the only time the MG42 wins is if the enemy is ontop of its barrel.

PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS