Login

russian armor

IL2 Precision strike seems uncounterable

PAGES (8)down
1 May 2020, 16:16 PM

Imagine LEFH's with shields from Star Trek.
1 May 2020, 16:53 PM

AA is meant to counter recon planes and skillplanes, not strafes or precision strikes.... its why stuka dive bomb cannot be countered in the first place.

And LUL at this stupid proposal in the edit but no worries you're not the first guy bringing it up

No idea why you want teamgames to be dumbed down into howitzer spam :rofl: Howitzers cover such a big area that you can build them in front of the base on every map. And you cannot reach the base with tanks or inf on campy maps vs half decent teams. Right now Howitzers already win the game if the enemy team didnt think their commander picks through

I was following the logic that someone else in other thread brought up, of giving players a chance to counter play, to reward skill over cheese.
That argument is used many times and I simply suggested an open discussion of it. I think it's an overreaction of you to assume my IQ, not to mention my intention to mess up team games, but ok.

A stuka dive bomb has literally no plane involved because of how it was IRL, it is representation. But the other strafes should be counterable no matter what. Frag bombing, smoke reconnaissance, AT strafe, and so on
1 May 2020, 17:04 PM

I was following the logic that someone else in other thread brought up, of giving players a chance to counter play, to reward skill over cheese.

Wow pressing 1 brace button whenever you see red smoke... thats impressive skill
1 May 2020, 18:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2020, 16:16 PMLoxley
Imagine LEFH's with shields from Star Trek.

And these cool sounds when something hits the shield that would be awesome
1 May 2020, 19:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2020, 18:55 PMDomine

And these cool sounds when something hits the shield that would be awesome

Agreed
1 May 2020, 19:10 PM

Wow pressing 1 brace button whenever you see red smoke... thats impressive skill

UKF have it, so...
1 May 2020, 20:12 PM

It's not your Sexton that's lacking, it's actually you.
ah yes coh2org in nutshell. Maybe check stats and then try to think its not that hard
Large 4vs4 maps are great for lefh and not that good for sexton
1 May 2020, 20:26 PM

UKF have it, so...

when was the last time you saw someone build a mortar pit or bofors waaaaay behind the frontline near the base sector? and was it useful? :)
1 May 2020, 20:29 PM

ah yes coh2org in nutshell. Maybe check stats and then try to think its not that hard
Large 4vs4 maps are great for lefh and not that good for sexton

It might be for Stormjaeger, try not to be so judgmental. If he wants to think that the Sexton has the same range as an LEFH, then let him. It'll make his quest to get to level 18 just that much more interesting.
1 May 2020, 20:41 PM

So.... you admit that all the REEEEE ever about mortar pit was just baseless noob outcry from faction mains who had mobile versions? :snfPeter:
mmhh did i ever cry about it ?
if u mean when they had x 4 the dps they have now and 50% more range (so at launch) yes they were op and cheap

in this state i still think they are bad, if fact i offered a rework some time ago: either build a mini mortar (60 range) that then can be set up yo be become the pit for some cost

or have a single mortar pit that can be upgraded to 2 mortar but cost less and can refund it's cost

both rework aim at fixing the immobility of the mortar but not making it strong mortar alone while retaining the emplacement aspect
1 May 2020, 21:39 PM

Roy Artillery Regiment comes with cheap off map and reckon that can counter the Lefh.

Sexton can also fire up to range 400 when the valentine calls a barrage.

Finally countering a Sexton with Lefh is not that easy since the Sexton can take a direct hit and survive.

In sort Lefh does not hard counter Royal Artillery regiment.
1 May 2020, 23:23 PM

when was the last time you saw someone build a mortar pit or bofors waaaaay behind the frontline near the base sector? and was it useful? :)

Lol well, im not going to argue with you. I know you are a very good player Mr aerafield.
2 May 2020, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2020, 21:39 PMVipper
Roy Artillery Regiment comes with cheap off map and reckon that can counter the Lefh.

That offmap counter lefh crew not lefh itself

U seriously think losing each time valantine with no guarante that you kill lefh is good counter ? Keep in mind that lefh cost only 50 fuel

Just click counter artilery after lefh vet1 . I can only agree that its not that hard counter
2 May 2020, 08:37 AM

Finally countering a Sexton with Lefh is not that easy since the Sexton can take a direct hit and survive.

Early warning is buggy and will never reach enermy base's door, where the lefh usualy is. Concentration barrage often decrew at best.

Valentine is 80 fuel and need vet 1 to command sexton, it not like a valentine can dive in and out people's base.
2 May 2020, 09:29 AM

That offmap counter lefh crew not lefh itself

The off map can kill the Lefh

U seriously think losing each time valantine with no guarante that you kill lefh is good counter ? Keep in mind that lefh cost only 50 fuel

If you are lsoing your valentine each time you call a barrage you are doing something wrong.

Just click counter artilery after lefh vet1 . I can only agree that its not that hard counter

Even with the counter barrage ability the Lefh is not a hard counter to Sexton and using counter barrage it means that one has spend resource and upkeep to soft counter the Sexton.

That prove that your original claim:

Damn sounds like god mode
Too bad that single lefh counter this commander

Is simply false.
2 May 2020, 09:37 AM

Early warning is buggy and will never reach enermy base's door, where the lefh usualy is. Concentration barrage often decrew at best.

I have to point out that UKF have stock reckon flight that can easily spot for concentration barrage at low price also.

The barrage can kill the Lefh and even if it simply decrews all xp is gone.

Valentine is 80 fuel and need vet 1 to command sexton, it not like a valentine can dive in and out people's base.

Valentine has great mobility low target size, smoke and good vision so it is ideal to navigate across the battlefield in order to call in barrage. It becomes even better with veterancy and even can have access to war speed.

As for veterancy you are mistaken the ability is available from vet 0 not vet 1 and even if was vet 1 the unit is very easy to vet since it has a great gun low, XP value and comes early.

Finally my point is that claim that "a single Lefh can counter this commander" is simply false.
2 May 2020, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 May 2020, 09:37 AMVipper

Valentine has good vision

And... how its 35 sight range good compared to all other non scout units normal 35 sight range?
There really isn't lower sight range then 35, so how is it good on valentine, but standard on anything else?
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS