Login

russian armor

What if we made the Flame Hetzer a useful unit?

5 Apr 2020, 09:29 AM

All this discussion on the Hetzer reminds me of old FHQ commander. Good at one thing, on specific mode and map and plays more like cheese than anything else.

Agree on this. I want the doctrine to be less cheesy but overall stronger. Too bad the balance team isn't going to do anything about it.

5 Apr 2020, 10:22 AM

Agree on this. I want the doctrine to be less cheesy but overall stronger. Too bad the balance team isn't going to do anything about it.

The doctrine is neither cheese nor is it weak. Bitching on balance team in this case is just unfair.
5 Apr 2020, 16:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The doctrine is neither cheese nor is it weak. Bitching on balance team in this case is just unfair.

The definition by Liquidpedia: "Cheese is a pejorative expression which refers to a strategy that is highly unconventional and designed to take one's opponent by surprise. In general, cheese is hard to beat if not scouted but easy to defeat if it is scouted."

Replace scouted (which is a term that mainly applies to pure RTS than RTT) for been prepared and knowing how to deal with it.

The CoH community associates cheese = bad which is not the case. Some people have some expectations from reality in which they should be playing games like Men of War or Steel Division instead.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
unknown 23
Germany 21

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak