Login

russian armor

Remove StormTiger reload debuff?

16 Mar 2020, 23:11 PM

ST need manual reload,and when reload,it will reduce move speed and they crews can be kill when reload,why not change reload system like AVRE be automatic and remove reload debuff?
24 Mar 2020, 10:42 AM

Because it's a different tank.

Mind you, the AVRE should be more like the ST.
The Petard round is external reloaded. Not internal reloaded...

24 Mar 2020, 15:09 PM

ST need manual reload,and when reload,it will reduce move speed and they crews can be kill when reload,why not change reload system like AVRE be automatic and remove reload debuff?

It used to imobilize the tank entirely and make it extremely vunerable to decrewment, I don't think we should buff the ST again at the same spot.
24 Mar 2020, 17:52 PM

The decrew mechanic for ST should be removed. It already has no turret so isn't as mobile as AVRE, so should't be further punished.
24 Mar 2020, 18:02 PM

Its worse than the avre in nearly stat, could use a few buffs, mainly the time it takes to fire.
24 Mar 2020, 18:29 PM

It's funny how even the 80 damage radius of the AVRE is bigger. Wouldn't mind seeing the decrew being removed, it's not in its broken state as at launch anymore.
25 Mar 2020, 08:11 AM

I'd rather see the same crew vulnerability on the AVRE. Both units are aweful concepts that shouldn't have been added to the game.
25 Mar 2020, 08:16 AM

I'd rather see the same crew vulnerability on the AVRE. Both units are aweful concepts that shouldn't have been added to the game.

Agreed, tho avre crew could reload in combat without any exposure, turret just had to be rotated into default, frontal position.
Speaking of units that shouldn't be in game, that goes for 70 range supers too, super units are DoW niche, they should NEVER be in CoH series games and I wish relic will understand that before CoH3.
25 Mar 2020, 08:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2020, 08:16 AMKatitof

Agreed, tho avre crew could reload in combat without any exposure, turret just had to be rotated into default, frontal position.
Speaking of units that shouldn't be in game, that goes for 70 range supers too, super units are DoW niche, they should NEVER be in CoH series games and I wish relic will understand that before CoH3.

I don't mind the 70 range units so much as they up the scale of teamgames while not being good in 1v1s. Gives large team games a bit more of a grand offensive-feel.

1-shot cheese machines however are just so hard to implement in a game about unit preservation that it's best to not bother. Because also in 1v1s they can be used to whittle away the enemies vetted army 1-shot at a time. At least units like B4s are RNG and can be dived and quickly destroyed but AVREs and Sturmtigers can't.
26 Mar 2020, 01:06 AM

my understanding was that the decrew threat was fully removed a while ago when they rebalanced the doctrine.
26 Mar 2020, 14:48 PM

to be fair, at the moment leaving a decrewed ST for your enemy to capture is a nerf for them most of the time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
New Zealand 5
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak