Login

russian armor

Winter balance mod 2020 V1.3

PAGES (22)down
27 Mar 2020, 21:53 PM

yes

can also confirm for rifle grenades from grenadiers. Really annoying since they then start to run closer into mg´s you don´t want them to be in range of
27 Mar 2020, 22:05 PM

can also confirm for rifle grenades from grenadiers. Really annoying since they then start to run closer into mg´s you don´t want them to be in range of

I am very sure they work normal, like they should. They get correct reduced range, animation before suppression gets canceld.

Only brits are buged, as far I know. (funny, that nobody seems to be angy because of that nooby mechanics, last patch they get a min. range for their greneades, because they didn't had one. xDDD)
28 Mar 2020, 06:57 AM

No no, iám fine the that mechanic. It´s part of good micro and preparation. If brits don´t have it, they should! :D
28 Mar 2020, 11:19 AM

I want to know when will you fix MGs pinning and suppressing outside of their range, especially in buildings. What is the point of the cone if they can shoot past that on auto-attack and in case of the MG42 you get insta suppressed outside of its range so it is even more annoying. Bunkers do this too.
28 Mar 2020, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2020, 11:19 AMMusmula
I want to know when will you fix MGs pinning and suppressing outside of their range, especially in buildings. What is the point of the cone if they can shoot past that on auto-attack and in case of the MG42 you get insta suppressed outside of its range so it is even more annoying. Bunkers do this too.
this is a ui error. When you click the building the arc comes from the center of the building but the MG is at a window. Click the MG icon and it will show a proper arc (from the window)
28 Mar 2020, 15:58 PM

this is a ui error. When you click the building the arc comes from the center of the building but the MG is at a window. Click the MG icon and it will show a proper arc (from the window)

Oh. But the bunkers know to shoot outside of your kone too. Especially when you think you are going to make it, then the sign turns red and you become sad
31 Mar 2020, 15:34 PM

British

Airlanding Officer
  • Elite Sten accuracy from 0.675/0.273/0.115 to 0.675/0.375/0.115

Is it intended that Commandos also get significantly stronger with this change? Or will the Assault Officer get a unique Sten weapon variant with this patch to prevent that.
31 Mar 2020, 15:56 PM

Commandos use a different weapon (the Silenced Sten weapon profile).
31 Mar 2020, 16:42 PM

Oh ye, read it now

• Bodyguards switched to Tommies with Unsilenced Sten Guns, same stats as Commandos

So just wondering, those are unique to the Officer?
31 Mar 2020, 18:16 PM

So what's your idea about the HQ Glider? Are you planning to make a further changes? I mean AT gun and Mg is already available from basic structures so what's the point of having them and only them in glider.

31 Mar 2020, 21:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2020, 18:16 PMStark

So what's your idea about the HQ Glider? Are you planning to make a further changes? I mean AT gun and Mg is already available from basic structures so what's the point of having them and only them in glider.

Spawning on field is pretty handy trait, regardless of them being available elsewhere. The whole idea of the glider is to have a strong forward (or enemy back line) point isn't it?

1 Apr 2020, 03:06 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

So let's recap on what cancer will still be in the game after the patch goes through with no more changes.
  • Pack howitzers will still be braindead wipe guns.
  • There's zero punishment for laying your mid and back lines with bunkers with excess resources even though only 2 (3 doctrinal) get no pop bunkers.
  • Falls have basically no counter with brits except MAYBE commandos. Other than that you cannot fight them with an infantry unit.
  • The KT is still a laughing stock.
  • Panther vet is still outdated and has little to no meaning outside of its active abilities against super TDs. Its mobility means little when it can't hit the broad side of a barn while moving.
  • G43 moving accuracy promotes blobbing and has little to no downsides.
  • The jackson will still terrorize anything made of armor.
  • Scotts still require 3 hits and have skill smoke.
  • Skill tactician still untouched.

I'm sure there's more I just can't think of it currently besides snipers OP. And please compare the brummbar to the 105 howitzer sherman bulldozer. Dozer sherman >>>> brummbar.
1 Apr 2020, 03:32 AM

So let's recap on what cancer will still be in the game after the patch goes through with no more changes.
  • There's zero punishment for laying your mid and back lines with bunkers with excess resources even though only 2 (3 doctrinal) get no pop bunkers.
  • Falls have basically no counter with brits except MAYBE commandos. Other than that you cannot fight them with an infantry unit.
  • Panther vet is still outdated and has little to no meaning outside of its active abilities against super TDs. Its mobility means little when it can't hit the broad side of a barn while moving.

I'm sure there's more I just can't think of it currently besides snipers OP. And please compare the brummbar to the 105 howitzer sherman bulldozer. Dozer sherman >>>> brummbar.

Just smoke and flank bro
1 Apr 2020, 03:47 AM

What about standardizing Panther blitz to the okw version that increases rof and accuracy? It's a shorter duration so speed racer panthers won't be an issue and it also makes up for what the Panther lacks in a time of need. Gating it behind munitions also prevents roaming Panther death balls like we have seen in the past.
1 Apr 2020, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2020, 23:32 PMKatitof

Any particular reason you specify tiger, when all heavies got that nerf?

If 2 mediums can't beat heavy with loss of 1, then heavy is too strong.

Is that 2 x 80 fuel mediums or 2 x 140 fuel mediums?
1 Apr 2020, 08:21 AM

Falls are OK now Faust is removed, their FG42 are locked behind flak gun like obers.

And before Tommy nerfs Brits still had no infantry counter to vet 2 obers. But now Cromwell is better in AI so you can use tanks.

I would like Bren drop rate standardized to a single mg drop rate. At the moment double weapon drops a lot more than a single MG34 for example. It's a death sentence if a couple brens get picked up by jaegers or obers and basically screws all infantry engagements.

Axis only risk this if they get a squad wiped not put down to one man where the weapon drop kicks in with IS.
1 Apr 2020, 08:56 AM

Is that 2 x 80 fuel mediums or 2 x 140 fuel mediums?

Feel free to average it out.
Also, there are no 80fu med vehicles in game outside of StuGs.
1 Apr 2020, 10:40 AM

Feel free to average it out.
Also, there are no 80fu med vehicles in game outside of StuGs.

Stug is a medium TD not a medium tank
1 Apr 2020, 10:44 AM

Stug is a medium TD not a medium tank

And... where did I said it was a tank?
You're brainfarting HARD today.
Is it the font?
1 Apr 2020, 10:51 AM

And... where did I said it was a tank?
You're brainfarting HARD today.
Is it the font?

Ihr seid alle behindert, einen schönen ersten April!

You are all handicapped, a nice 1st april!
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS