Login

russian armor

Winter balance mod 2020 V1.3

PAGES (22)down
19 Mar 2020, 16:47 PM

On a unrelated note, for the love of teamgames remove "Counter barage" from arty and howitzers. this is a no risk high reward ability that should NOT be in the game.
19 Mar 2020, 20:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2020, 21:13 PMKatitof

Everyone has to use infantry based AT and ATGs to counter TDs you know. No vehicle in game can just brute force their way frontally, so if you're really keen on using vehicles to counter vehicles that are meant to hardcounter vehicles, you better pull off a good flank.

Also, panzergrens move much faster near vehicles, so they can easily support whatever flank or attack you're making with vehicle.

Well mentioned JP4 can actually fight TDs. It has range, it has camo and it can move while in camo.

My point is that OST lacks reliable TD counter and shrek pgrens does not look like a reliable solution, they actually look like an exact opposite of it.

Maybe its just me, but I wish StugG had higher cost on top of being better. Perhaps even having 5 more range, which is still 5 less then TDs. Maybe even gaining that range with vet.
19 Mar 2020, 20:30 PM

Well mentioned JP4 can actually fight TDs. It has range, it has camo and it can move while in camo.

My point is that OST lacks reliable TD counter and shrek pgrens does not look like a reliable solution, they actually look like an exact opposite of it.

Maybe its just me, but I wish StugG had higher cost on top of being better. Perhaps even having 5 more range, which is still 5 less then TDs. Maybe even gaining that range with vet.

+1

But the answer will be:"Use Elefant". But nobody needs an Elefant.

19 Mar 2020, 20:34 PM

My point is that OST lacks reliable TD counter

StuGG
19 Mar 2020, 21:07 PM

Please remove counter barrage from the german lhef artillery, its just
ridiculous the fact that there still is an ability in the game the game that requires you to do absolutely nothing to get a howitzer to vet 3 (or 5 if playing okw.
20 Mar 2020, 01:02 AM

Can i ask who came up with the brummbar armor buff? and can that person be removed from the balance team?

that tank is clearly overperforming and its being buffed?
20 Mar 2020, 06:28 AM

StuGG

50 range, no turret, slow.

The StuGG is a good unit, but it's not that great at fighting 60 range TDs, unless it has a large numbers advantage, or somehow manages to flank/ambush.

20 Mar 2020, 06:49 AM

50 range, no turret, slow.

The StuGG is a good unit, but it's not that great at fighting 60 range TDs, unless it has a large numbers advantage, or somehow manages to flank/ambush.

It is cheap it is fast and it has buffed target size.
Stugg is very annoying to my FF.
20 Mar 2020, 06:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 01:02 AMTheMux2
Can i ask who came up with the brummbar armor buff? and can that person be removed from the balance team?

that tank is clearly overperforming and its being buffed?

Well said brother.
There was too much ost whiners and they got a win with needless brumbar buff
20 Mar 2020, 06:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 06:49 AMmrgame2
It is cheap it is fast and it has buffed target size.
Stugg is very annoying to my FF.

It is relatively cheap, and it needs to be considering its performance; it's a great, mass-able T3-TD that can pretty much shut down any mediums if played correctly. However, it's not that great against heavies (170 far pen), so it really doesn't scale into late game (if those are present).

It's not that fast, either: Speed 6, Accel 2.1, Rotate 28. That's noticeably worse than an M36, only fractionally better than an SU85 (+0.3 speed, +6 rotation), but yes, noticeably better than an FF (although the FF has roughly 50% better rotation).

As for target size, it's fairly small (at 17), but it somewhat needs that, considering the other downsides.

Basically, it's a great medium tank counter, and that's about it.
20 Mar 2020, 09:16 AM

ridiculous the fact that there still is an ability in the game the game that requires you to do absolutely nothing to get a howitzer to vet 3 (or 5 if playing okw.
no micro high reward Axis in a nutshell lol
20 Mar 2020, 09:19 AM

I kind of agree with this. The British Mortar pit was nerfed to require user imput for precisely the same reason, yet in team games you can set your howitzer to auto fire and it will take out katies randomly with no effort required.
20 Mar 2020, 09:52 AM

I kind of agree with this. The British Mortar pit was nerfed to require user imput for precisely the same reason, yet in team games you can set your howitzer to auto fire and it will take out katies randomly with no effort required.

There's a huge difference from a 400mp unit coming out at 5min having no micro and a 400mp and 50fuel one once at vet 1being able to shoot at units that barrage if it's not already on cool down.

Wanna know how to make CB useless? Get a mortar and fire it before you fire your Katy. It'll draw the fire and you can just move it.
20 Mar 2020, 10:56 AM

There's a huge difference from a 400mp unit coming out at 5min having no micro and a 400mp and 50fuel one once at vet 1being able to shoot at units that barrage if it's not already on cool down.

Wanna know how to make CB useless? Get a mortar and fire it before you fire your Katy. It'll draw the fire and you can just move it.

still, it require no input rather than get to vet1. take a loock at cancer regiment's base howi counter battery, it have limited range, sometime dont work and lockout production, yet still being a timer and cost muni to use. It used to be togger but was change for good reasons, it is time for axis counter batt to change, too.
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 48
unknown 17
Germany 7
unknown 3
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W