Login

russian armor

The TRUE reason behind OST

• This thread is locked
6 Mar 2020, 18:19 PM

Which is the TRUE reason that the Patch/Mod team does not want to make the necessary modifications to balance OST?

- Could it be that they like to see the game unbalanced?

- Could it be that they do not want to see the German factions (read Nazis) be equal to the allies, maybe due to political reasons?

- Could it be that they are Ally Fanboys?

It is of public knowing that OST is below the rest of the factions, and the small adjustments they are making do not fix a broken faction. They are still easily being surpassed by Sovs and USF. Every tourny or random game is the same. Just check stats and replays.

The effort they make to always leave the OST under the rest is very evident. Be less obvious.
6 Mar 2020, 18:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2020, 18:19 PMLeo251
Which is the TRUE reason that the Patch/Mod team does not want to make the necessary modifications to balance OST?

- Could it be that they like to see the game unbalanced?

- Could it be that they do not want to see the German factions (read Nazis) be equal to the allies, maybe due to political reasons?

- Could it be that they are Ally Fanboys?

No, -1!

That being said i agree that OST needs some buffs or Soviets/USF needs some heavier nerfs.
6 Mar 2020, 18:22 PM

Or.... could it be.... after years and years of balancing.... the one last thing that needs any major changes and improvements.... is you?
6 Mar 2020, 18:28 PM

Or could it be that your opinion is based on personal bias?
6 Mar 2020, 18:38 PM

Ah, the good old "there;s no way I'm bad, OST is underpowered and balance team is allied biased"
Yes Leo, you got us, this is entire forum is a great conspiracy made to piss off wehraboos
In fact, COH 2 is a long con itself, made to annoy you, because this machine runs on wehraboo tears.

Seriously wtf.
6 Mar 2020, 18:46 PM

Was the balance team secretly Anglophobic for nerfing UKF into the ground? Really makes me think
6 Mar 2020, 19:04 PM

:help: this man

The game is supposed to be fun. The balance team is trying to make it fun for both sides in all game modes.

Ost isn’t as fun/good in 1v1 but is fun/good in 3v3/4v4.

They don’t wanna make Ost good in 1v1 just to see them become OP/unfun for the enemy in 3v3 4v4
6 Mar 2020, 19:12 PM

Man, this thread is solidified gold, I haven't laughed my ass off as hard in a long time. I hope OP is just a high IQ troll and he doesn't have depression and a twisted worldview.
6 Mar 2020, 19:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

/locked.

This will just end up as yet another shit and flame thread.

Try to phrase coherent arguments in a decent fashion especially if you critique others.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★