Login

russian armor

T-34 Ram

4 Mar 2020, 08:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2020, 16:37 PMKoRneY

This is the guy that got rammed in the video.

If that's not a competent player, then you're garbage by your own definition.

1) And helpinghans was constantly parking on his own teller mines and had them blown up under his own vehicles.
Top players are players who are highest at the ladder, not omnipotent gods of the game who can never do wrong.
2) If you are at situation where losing a heavy tank could make or break it for you, WHY ARE YOU LEADING WITH IT? Having scout/sweeper infantry in front of it is a basic thing, unless its a vehicle you won't regret much losing, yet at presented clip none were present. Huge mistake was made, top 10 players also do them, just less frequently then you or me.
4 Mar 2020, 08:29 AM

Again you fail at reading comprehension

Find in any of my posts where I claimed top players do not use ram.

The claim is another of your threads is a hyped up fit over nothing. If this terrible apparently uncounterable "cheese" of airborne was so popular we wouldn't see luvnest and co insta locking Soviet armored, shock rifle or anything else with a big tank at the end. Especially in the last tournament where tigers were meta.

I'm waiting, but I know we'll just get a load of strawman arguments just like the gammon bomb smoke thread.

Wow great counter argument, there is a thing on forums called discussion rather than personal attacks.

If you stick to the former and constructing a reasonable argument that's probably better
4 Mar 2020, 08:31 AM

I had a few 1on1/2on2 yesterday with me playing SU and my enemy saying right at the start "LOL T34 RAM AND AIRBORNE NOOB SPOTTED".

The tactic is gaining traction and people are adapting to counter it correctly. [...]
4 Mar 2020, 10:28 AM

Wow great counter argument, there is a thing on forums called discussion rather than personal attacks.

If you stick to the former and constructing a reasonable argument that's probably better

Nothing personal about it, I said your points are completely disconnected from reality.

Simply too easy to spot and shut down

I see you are a master 1v1 player. When was the last time a good player used it on you and failed?
4 Mar 2020, 11:34 AM

easy solution: having a mine sweeper in range prevent the stun. So you can counter play this BS combo which delete a 270fuel unit without micro or skill. its a 2 click BS ability....look the replay vid...he doesnt even look at the tiger..he clicked to buttons and know that he will delete the tiger....so he can look at other units
4 Mar 2020, 14:19 PM

Nothing personal about it, I said your points are completely disconnected from reality.

I see you are a master 1v1 player. When was the last time a good player used it on you and failed?

I've spent maybe hundreds of hours analysing top streamers and casters from Siberian, vonivan, helpinghans, stormless, jove, tightrope, Korean army etc. As well as AE for comedic effect. Most of these at times have responded to my questions and offered advice in chat.

Obviously I am no pro, but due to this I am more knowledgeable than most. Or according to you "disconnected to reality".

Well you're disconnected from being able to discuss apart from personal attacks buddy.

I've never had a problem with it because it is quite easy to counter, try building tanks other than a tiger. Soviet airborne is probably the most average doctrine going now SVTs got a hefty nerf. The doctrine is a muni sink
4 Mar 2020, 14:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2020, 08:29 AMVipper

Thanks, but unlike him I provided one.
4 Mar 2020, 14:31 PM

I've never had a problem with it because it is quite easy to counter

Superhansfanboi >>> NOSmarkov confirmed

15 muni extra per crate a hefty nerf? Roflmao

I've spent maybe hundreds of hours analysing top streamers and casters from Siberian, vonivan, helpinghans, stormless, jove, tightrope, Korean army etc.

I’ve spent hundreds of hours watching football. I’m basically Cristiano but younger.

Practical experience? What’s that?
4 Mar 2020, 15:22 PM

Superhansfanboi >>> NOSmarkov confirmed

15 muni extra per crate a hefty nerf? Roflmao

I’ve spent hundreds of hours watching football. I’m basically Cristiano but younger.

Practical experience? What’s that?

Actually there have been many top pro sports managers that never made it as a pro in their playing days and lacked any such "practical experience" at the top. Look at Jose Mourinho.

Just because somebody has slow ability, micro etc and can't make it at the top it doesn't mean they're not a mastermind in game knowledge.

This is what we call a checkmate
4 Mar 2020, 15:40 PM

And where is that knowledge of yours? In making dumb observations that have no connection to reality?

lmao

That's literally how balance forums go for the most part...
5 Mar 2020, 11:09 AM

Surely the counterplay is building mobile tanks like the P4s that eat 76s alive rather than a big slow ram target.

I've never seen luvnest or any other top 10 player lose to this. Bar the first week of overwatch arty release when Jove was abusing it and it caught heavy stallers off guard. And that was more to do with how prenerf overwatch arty was destroying engines with the first or second shell.

I beat Luvnest using this very strat on vilshanka lol.
5 Mar 2020, 12:14 PM

are u blind? sent on its own to the front? the sov player attacked the tiger, and the tiger was clearly supported, and it got deleted in a matter of seconds, even if it had 5 panthers supporting, it still would have been destroyed. you just seem to be obsessed or have an agenda against vipper, did he steal your girl or something

try pulling off that maneuvre yourself if it's so op
5 Mar 2020, 20:19 PM

What if we made this a veteran ability?
5 Mar 2020, 20:37 PM

What if we made this a veteran ability?

Then it would be equal to removing it from the game and not giving anything in return.
Vetted tanks is last thing you want to use ram with.

Unless it would not destroy T34 engine and gun.
5 Mar 2020, 20:47 PM

Then it would be equal to removing it from the game and not giving anything in return.
Vetted tanks is last thing you want to use ram with.

Unless it would not destroy T34 engine and gun.

I think it would make this more of a trade-off than it is; I personally am sympathetic to those not wanting to nerf or remove this ability but making it a vet 1 ability would make this more like the desperate act that it should be than a 300mp 90fu snare.
5 Mar 2020, 20:57 PM

I think it would make this more of a trade-off than it is; I personally am sympathetic to those not wanting to nerf or remove this ability but making it a vet 1 ability would make this more like the desperate act that it should be than a 300mp 90fu snare.

+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS