Stugs win 4 out of 5 fights
Panther wins 1 out of 5 fights
In a series of 5 duels with 2 stugs vs kv-1 and panther vs kv-1

Stugs win all 5 fights, KV-1 manages to kill 2 stugs in different duels
Panther wins only 4 fights

In a trial of 2 brumbar vs 5 guards squads, and 3 ostwinds vs 5 guards squads

7 guards models remain from fighting 2 brumbars
6 guards models remain from fighting 3 ostwinds

In short t3 is the most cost effective vehicle tier for OST. It is at a minimum equal which means teching to t4 is a waste of resources and time.

Zero micro vaccuum brawls with unrealistic placement and no additional factors that usually are there are indicators of whooping nothing.
5 Mar 2020, 08:49 AM

Zero micro vaccuum brawls with unrealistic placement and no additional factors that usually are there are indicators of whooping nothing.

Okay. Design a test with these additional factors then. I'll be waiting for your results.
5 Mar 2020, 09:00 AM

Okay. Design a test with these additional factors then. I'll be waiting for your results.

Its called a playing the game.
You aren't going to get yourself results from this, unless you've got access to developers api on units.
5 Mar 2020, 09:37 AM

You are putting so much effort into this and i find it so interessting to read. However, as you can see. the mr.g-troll kinda ignores your facts which i find sad looking at how much stats you can see here. Its a low sample size but i do agree that it points out a problem here.

(I´m a noob but i do think that T4 needs some kind of other benefit when build. The units are mostly not worth it.)
5 Mar 2020, 10:00 AM

Its called a playing the game.
You aren't going to get yourself results from this, unless you've got access to developers api on units.

Well lets see them replays buddy! Lets see some top 100 t4 wins!
5 Mar 2020, 10:21 AM

Ost bunker need 1-2 pop cost. Cancer in 4v4

+1
5 Mar 2020, 14:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2020, 07:51 AMEsxile

But Ostheer isn't facing any stock heavy in the game except for the churchill. Allied heavies are all doctrinal thus when you see them you built your T4 for Panther.

You want to improve Ostheer T4, I say its already fine as it is. It was a problem because too expensive so it has been made cheaper in exchange of seeing panther and brumbar less powerful. That's fine there is no need to give more advantage to it.

Even if the Tiger is nerfed alongside with all other heavies (Pershing included), that will be a major buff to them, allowing the player to field one or two extra unit with it.

I think what i propose is more of a late game buff to a specific style rather than T4 units at all. You could probably drop the Pio buff and just stay with the support units change so it doesn't screw up with teamgames on which you can just go Pio + vehicles.

Been able to field a single one more unit on a faction which has the worst blobbing capabilities of all 5, while having to play combined arms to be able to do so, is the least of my concerns to be honest. Specifically if that faction is tied to be the worst at the moment.

Right now OH has 2 problems: the eternal issue of dealing cost effectively with light vehicles during the early-mid game and the transition to dealing with vehicles with more than 800HP and +200 armor.

PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Peru 23
unknown 18
United Kingdom 211
Germany 38
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias