Login

russian armor

What is the REAL problem with Ost T4?

PAGES (8)down
8 Mar 2020, 12:19 PM

Because Vipper's "fix" is abhorrent.

Also because Relic won't allow large changes.

For me that isn't a large change. Changing two existing units with each other isn't large, less change than in actual balance-patch.

And the effect on Ostheer's needed revamp would be also greater.

Edit: The problem of Ostheer's tech-system and units are obviously, working around doesn't fix the problems. And at the moment nearly every unit of Ostheer lacks behind by changes made years ago, but never touched them with the needed consensus.

e.g.
- HMG42 in T1 instead of fix Grens and Pios. (now we get early PnzGren... kind of fix, but not what I expected)
- StuG E still is a bad unit, moved from cheap tank-hunter to useless doc vehilce while Ostheer is lacking for a Scot-/leIG18 clone in their non-doc line-up.
- Like StuG E, Brummbär was moved into a role is never should become. It should be a exclusive since release.

that are line-up problems can be fixed by changing the line-up. So the units can offer a real role.
MMX
8 Mar 2020, 15:48 PM

Problem is, that should be the role of StuG E, not of Brummbär.

Edit: not to destroy the hole unit situation, I think best would be to make Brummbär exclusive instead of StuG E.

for once this is a proposition i agree with. making the brummbär doctrinal instead and similar in performance to the kv2 could create an interesting lategame alternative to the tiger and allow the poor 150 mm gun to finally live up to its name. still, as this would require a lot of adjustments to the doctrinal roster i'd say it's rather unlikely to ever happen.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS