Login

russian armor

When to reduce Panzerwerfer and Stuka Zee Fuss performance?

2 Mar 2020, 23:11 PM

I will read it, if course. But I won't promise I will reach the same conclusion unless everything leads me to it.

The high ballistic of pwerfer makes it take longer to hit closer distances

A fair trade off for not rosking hit the damn tree line or other shot blockers. Its also the only rocket arty that doesnt require it to face (since its got the cute little turret up there) which is nice for getting the shots off sooner (even if they take longer to land) its not all doom and gloom. I personally belive the werfer to be the best rocket arty of em all if ised well because its so much more likley to wipe and since ot hits an area inst3ad of a strip like the stuka it can be less predictable
3 Mar 2020, 01:58 AM

For katty, you can dodge, either move up or down after first payload.

For werfer, if the enemy predicted well, you are done for. In team games, first payload suppress, second pay load wipes more. Hence move suppression to vet2. And spread out the rockets.

Werfer is too good for 85 fuel in team games. Its not hard to predict movement..
3 Mar 2020, 07:58 AM

For katty, you can dodge, either move up or down after first payload.

For werfer, if the enemy predicted well, you are done for. In team games, first payload suppress, second pay load wipes more. Hence move suppression to vet2. And spread out the rockets.

Werfer is too good for 85 fuel in team games. Its not hard to predict movement..

It ain't hard to predict movement but it is hard to expect where the rocket arty will hit? This really is some food for thought. might be useful to check some playercards for bias with statements like this.
3 Mar 2020, 10:17 AM

(4vs4) I really enjoy games when someone pick elefant commander and make double werfer + ele combo and recon+stukabomb to KiLl howizters ah yes ultimate strategy to counter evrything (very micro intensive espiecally on Hamburg)
meantime i pick recon company because i like pathfinders :guyokay:
5 Mar 2020, 17:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYdbF7xliQ

wow just wow!

another axis rocket arty winning games!

When nerf the werfer and stuka? Those stock are OP AF!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★