Login

russian armor

Raketens are too good

PAGES (10)down
13 Mar 2020, 08:52 AM

most other factions destroy an uncrew rakten...except sov...since they get 6model crews

every OKW will steal other AT guns with love since they are better than their own rakten

Where is your metrics source on that?
Because I constantly see everyone who doesn't have 2 ATGs on field yet stealing it every single time.
13 Mar 2020, 09:03 AM

The sad thing is that miragefla etc will probably listen to this chap who cant get any of his stats right.

350mp 2 man crew 45 range Rak incoming next patch. :D
13 Mar 2020, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2020, 08:52 AMKatitof

Because I constantly see everyone who doesn't have 2 ATGs on field yet stealing it every single time.

i look mostly everyday 1-2 cast from tightrope and dane and most days 1-2h twitch games.

and i see it most time.
13 Mar 2020, 10:50 AM

Stock Sherman HE-shells almost everytime 2-shots a raketten.
13 Mar 2020, 10:54 AM

Stock Sherman HE-shells almost everytime 2-shots a raketten.

To be fair, Sherman HE-shell is the only thing in this thread beeing OP. xD
13 Mar 2020, 11:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2020, 08:52 AMKatitof

oh Man just play the fu***** game for once as okw.

Play okw and wait for the IS2 .... after that we can talk about raketens were "op"
13 Mar 2020, 11:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2020, 08:32 AMVipper
Making RW 320 without allowing earlier faust will simply make OKW more prone to be bullied by allied light cars and will be major nerf to OKW early game.

In addition the cost compared to the M1 seems fine.

True, it would make going for a Rak to deal with the M3 scout car that much more painful.

You might need to make the Sturmpio AT decent if you did that.
13 Mar 2020, 12:13 PM

oh Man just play the fu***** game for once as okw.

Play okw and wait for the IS2 .... after that we can talk about raketens were "op"

And... where did I said its op in any way?
You know why I post much less recently?
Because concentration of "stupid" and "can't read" became unbearable in last couple of weeks and you're adding to it now.
13 Mar 2020, 13:14 PM

rak is just too cheap for what you get atm
13 Mar 2020, 14:31 PM

rak is just too cheap for what you get atm

Raketenwerfer is so cheap, because Faust is locked behind tech. Change that and Püppchen can be changed/nerfed etc.

Beside, there is no need for lock Volk's faust behind tech. It has less range than Ostheer's version and every dive-in e.g. with early carrier is something shouldn't happen. Why not simply change Volks with Panzerfüsiliere? With some adjustements. -> 1st Panzerfüseliers are worse in close-combat than Volks, so Sturmgrens role get more clear. 2nd AT-rifle-nade is worse than Faust (DPS) so alliies early verhicles get higher chance to flee than versus Ostheer. 3rd. with UHU-change search-rife-nade would fill the role of old UHU.

For me it looks like better desighned line-up.

13 Mar 2020, 19:20 PM

It has less range than Ostheer's version

No it doesn't
13 Mar 2020, 19:27 PM

No it doesn't

xDDDD

Ostheer (Grenadier and Osttruppen) range: 18
OKW (Volks) range: 15

Fallschirmjäger had also 18 range.

Edit: That is one reason why I want to rename the abilites. Ostheer Faust 60 and for OKW Faust 30.
13 Mar 2020, 20:30 PM

Don't forget the faust range bulletin for Ostheer Kappa
13 Mar 2020, 20:34 PM

Don't forget the faust range bulletin for Ostheer Kappa

For me OKW Faust is a joke. Same price and bad range + the bugged Faust-system (which get patched, I hope). Püppchen isn't op, it is as good to compensate OKW's weak-spot in AT until Puma arrives.

Schrecks are overall overrated. British Pio with double Piat performs better, because less counters (worse overall AI of tanks) + cover-bonus.

I don't understand threads like this. It seems someone didn't understood that OKW is lacking here. It is not like someone says Soviets are OP, because of 6 men Maxim + 6 men Zis with AI-ability + cons-spam. lyl Like if Püppchen would have arty and LMG34 has 6men and Volks could merge.

IT there have to be changes something, that there are multible things to be touched.
13 Mar 2020, 21:49 PM

What's your source? The patchnotes says they are the same

. 2nd AT-rifle-nade is worse than Faust (DPS) so alliies early verhicles get higher chance to flee than versus Ostheer.

Riflemen also have the AT nade? Which is way buggier than the faust by the way and always has been
13 Mar 2020, 22:11 PM

What's your source? The patchnotes says they are the same

Attribute Editor or current game-version. edit: and it is like that since release of OKW.

Riflemen also have the AT nade? Which is way buggier than the faust by the way and always has been

But they work and doesn't hit ground like happen every 8th shot with Faust.
13 Mar 2020, 22:14 PM

But they work and doesn't hit ground like happen every 8th shot with Faust.

No they routinely bug out and do not fire for several seconds (sometimes never). Happens far more often than faust bug to both fusiliers and Riflemen

Volks faust is fine and has very little to do with this thread. The rak isnt too strong in the early game, its late-game effectiveness is what people are talking about
13 Mar 2020, 22:20 PM

No they routinely bug out and do not fire for several seconds (sometimes never). Happens far more often than faust bug to both fusiliers and Riflemen

Volks faust is fine and has very little to do with this thread. The rak isnt too strong in the early game, its late-game effectiveness is what people are talking about

When you have Faustbug more then 4 times in a single game you will think diffrent, that are 100mun for nothing.

The other bug doesn't worth it speaking about, you doesn't lose ress. So thats the problem with it?

Edit: Hm... is that a thread about same as why ISU152 is OP as fu*k? Because you can't do nuts without other OP commander stuff? I think we all know what to do, but it will not happen because it never happend. Really change commander system and non-doc line-up so such things and unfair mechanics doesn't happen and arn't needed.
13 Mar 2020, 22:25 PM

When you have Faustbug more then 4 times in a single game you will think diffrent

You have said numerous times you only/mostly play Ost, so that statement is pretty meaningless. You would think different if you played all 5 factions...

The other bug doesn't worth it speaking about, you doesn't lose ress. So thats the problem with it?

What are you talking about? It can be the difference between an enemy tank surviving and dying that is absolutely worth talking about

But neither bug has anything to do with the rak, so there's no reason to bring it up here
13 Mar 2020, 22:38 PM

What are you talking about? It can be the difference between an enemy tank surviving and dying that is absolutely worth talking about

But neither bug has anything to do with the rak, so there's no reason to bring it up here

Now take that and lose 25mun lol that is Faust-bug. xDDD

Why I say that? Because I am simply get aggressive when people only talk about one thing, while the solution can be something different. And it is importent to show up other problems.

And were got here, because I am a fan of remove auto-fire of howitzer. And I would also like if leIG18 would become less raped in design and we can make Püppchen an unique unit.

And somehow we came to Faust. ^^

Edit: that is a good conversation... less useless like most stuff here on forum. Your learnd that Fausts arn't the same.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS