Login

russian armor

Assault Guards M5 HT

22 Feb 2020, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 12:28 PMblancat
Assault guard needs smoke grenade

M5 is not problem

I agree.

But the discussion is not about assault guards.

Its the m5 that comes along with them. Assault guards arent that unit that can do everything by itself and sometimes you need more than one, but not the m5 that comes along with it.
23 Feb 2020, 00:51 AM

That would be a good solution too, but afaik it's not possible to make an ability slot a call-in and a passive too at the same time.

Keep the bundle as is, but code it so if you have this doctrine after the bundle is unlocked you can build the Assault Guards for a 340/360mp cost at your T4 building.

It is possible to create an active and passive for Call In Units not for abilities.
23 Feb 2020, 01:50 AM

Please, do not suggest things like that. There is no connection between CRK and assault guards. Also, things without mention via UI is always bad.

IMO, M5 should not be in the doctrine, since it is basic unit for Red Army (same goes for Ostheer with it's grenadiers/panzergrenadiers battle groups). There is some variants, what can be instead according to gamefiles:
- WC52 - visually identical to WC51, no skins, can be equiped with DShK, maybe some other grades as well.
- Universal Carrier - no skins, can be equiped with DShK.

Both this vehicles were used in the Red Army, and i believe some balance tweaks will help to separate them enough from M3 Scout Car.

I like these suggestions here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS