Login

russian armor

Stale ASF Wher meta

19 Feb 2020, 22:18 PM

well gamers I found my own solution, AE's are great. the flamer they get and their close range prowess means any rushing Pgrens through the smoke get blasted, giving time for the burning/nading/demo or if they reposition I can just yeet another smoke and keep pushing (if the AE's survived) then the CPT and 1x rifle get bars and act as ranged overwatch with the RE being the designated Bazooka team with AT gun support.

yeah and all the clowns saying "LeArN tO pLaY" when I was just asking for STRATS TO HELP MY SITUATION

your advice sucks cheeks, Armor Company all day every day todos dias
19 Feb 2020, 22:20 PM

1. playercard pls

2. try wehr yourself if the MG42 is so OP
20 Feb 2020, 00:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2020, 22:18 PMNoinga
well gamers I found my own solution, AE's are great. the flamer they get and their close range prowess means any rushing Pgrens through the smoke get blasted, giving time for the burning/nading/demo or if they reposition I can just yeet another smoke and keep pushing (if the AE's survived) then the CPT and 1x rifle get bars and act as ranged overwatch with the RE being the designated Bazooka team with AT gun support.

yeah and all the clowns saying "LeArN tO pLaY" when I was just asking for STRATS TO HELP MY SITUATION

Shouldn't you check Strategy forum before visiting this slum?
20 Feb 2020, 02:59 AM

1. playercard pls

2. try wehr yourself if the MG42 is so OP

Imperial Dane is that you?
20 Feb 2020, 03:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2020, 22:18 PMNoinga

assault engies can repair walls too
20 Feb 2020, 06:50 AM

..MG42 is so OP
This
What u need to do is to steal one
20 Feb 2020, 10:47 AM

try wehr yourself if the MG42 is so OP

MG42 is always OP when it’s shooting at you :sibPheasant:
20 Feb 2020, 10:57 AM

PGrens are good at close/medium, but they need to close in and are incredibly expensive per-model.
this was patched out several patches ago. Their reinforcement cost went down to be around the cost of Grens. Thats one of the reasons the are usable now.

Agree with the rest of the post.
21 Feb 2020, 14:27 PM

Playing USF in 2v2 against wehr on anything but super claustrophobic maps is pure suffering (and usually wehr picks assgrens on those maps anyways).

Smoke rarely works against competent wehr players who build 2 MG 42 at the beginning because they know how to layer. USF mortar went from turbomortar to turbo shit so it never really works for barraging or smoking. Pathfinders are great but you use them and it's like, can I go there? *snipe* Nope. *snipe* Can I go there? Nope. *snipe* Can I go there? Nope. *snipe* Guess Ill just bleed to death. *snipe*

MG42, sniper, pgren well before you can get a Stuart or AA HT out is a bad time. Go M20 and you just get countered by 222. You basically have to try and hold on till you can get out the pack howie to dig yourself out because it's OP.

USF is so easily countered early game to the point of ridiculousness.
21 Feb 2020, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 14:27 PMReverb
Playing USF in 2v2 against wehr on anything but super claustrophobic maps is pure suffering (and usually wehr picks assgrens on those maps anyways).

Smoke rarely works against competent wehr players who build 2 MG 42 at the beginning because they know how to layer. USF mortar went from turbomortar to turbo shit so it never really works for barraging or smoking. Pathfinders are great but you use them and it's like, can I go there? *snipe* Nope. *snipe* Can I go there? Nope. *snipe* Can I go there? Nope. *snipe* Guess Ill just bleed to death. *snipe*

MG42, sniper, pgren well before you can get a Stuart or AA HT out is a bad time. Go M20 and you just get countered by 222. You basically have to try and hold on till you can get out the pack howie to dig yourself out because it's OP.

USF is so easily countered early game to the point of ridiculousness.

ostheer win ration vs USF in the last tournament 29%....
21 Feb 2020, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 14:56 PMVipper

Is that 1v1 or 2v2?

21 Feb 2020, 15:22 PM
21 Feb 2020, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 14:56 PMVipper

And UKF win ratio against OKW is 0%.
Buff UKF is the only logical conclusion as they stand no chance against OKW and its literally impossible to win that matchup according to stats from last tournament.

21 Feb 2020, 15:32 PM
21 Feb 2020, 15:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 15:30 PMKatitof

And UKF win ratio against OKW is 0%.
Buff UKF is the only logical conclusion as they stand no chance against OKW and its literally impossible to win that matchup according to stats from last tournament.

Since you pretend to have a clue on statistics pls provide us with probability of 17/5 result on 50/50 odds.
21 Feb 2020, 16:10 PM

It's also interesting how people interpret only the data that supports their view whilst fully ignoring everything that might be once again denote how wrong they are. Bias much?
21 Feb 2020, 17:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2020, 08:15 AMVipper

Faust is not available at T0 it need T1 or T2.

Yet it was build 10 times by top players in the tournament.

What the tournament?! Liar! In the 2x2 Masters Cup tournament, the USF showed the worst results. No one chose the USF mortar.
21 Feb 2020, 17:59 PM

İ understand your situation. But there is no solution in this forum. They will always give npc answers to you.(Use smoke,make flank,use lv,...)Just play soviets.Or just bring rifleman smoke again. With 15 muni.Problem solved.

How exactly did you say. Axis fans always know how to play against mg42. But they themselves constantly cry and scold Jackson in tears, calling it OP.

I'll tell you more. There is an assistant Sander, he helps Andy make the balance of the game. Once I met him in 4x4. And at the beginning of the game he already made 2-3 mg42. but then we destroyed them. I have even left a video recording from that battle.
21 Feb 2020, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 17:51 PMRiley

What the tournament?! Liar! In the 2x2 Masters Cup tournament, the USF showed the worst results. No one chose the USF mortar.

I would advice you to pick you words more wisely:
https://www.coh2.org/news/102660/world-championship-match-stats#usf_meta

-----------------------total/games
M1 81mm Mortar Team 10/10
21 Feb 2020, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 17:51 PMRiley

Firstly, the 2v2 Masters Cup was in late July, 2019; that's before the major "September 2019 balance update" which changed a lot of things, as well as several other minor patches. The WCS tournament ran between October 19th and November 17th, which places it after the most recent balance patch (October 8th). Since then, patches have only been to maps, not units/factions.

Secondly, the 2v2 Masters Cup doesn't have any detailed stats (that I'm aware of), unlike WCS, which has detailed breakdowns. Those stats show that the USF mortar was, in fact, built 10 times (in 10 games) out of a total of 49 games played.

By comparison, the OST mortar was built 8 times (in 8 games) out of 40 games, and the Sov 81mm mortar was built 6 times (in 5 games), and the 120mm was built once, out of 50 games.

That puts the USF mortar at 20.4% build rate, the OST mortar at 20%, and the Sov mortars at 14% - meaning the USF mortar was the most popular mortar.

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 17:59 PMRiley
How exactly did you say. Axis fans always know how to play against mg42. But they themselves constantly cry and scold Jackson in tears, calling it OP.

It's best not to look at the game as "axis fans" vs. "allies fans"; the vast majority of good/top-tier players play both sides frequently. You'll notice that of those top-tier players, none (or at least, none that I know of) would suggest that the MG42 is OP - they'd say it's actually pretty balanced. While it does a ton of suppression (which it needs to, to keep infantry from closing on Grens, which are awful at close), it does very little damage.

Meanwhile, while its not universally agreed upon, the M36 has received far more complaints from all levels of play - as is evident by the nearly weekly threads about it gaining 100+ replies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment