Login

russian armor

Minimap units size

13 Feb 2020, 22:08 PM

a quick question for modders, is it possible to create a mod or a skinpack or anything that makes the units in the minimap much bigger? would that be compatible to play ranked online? would that work for coh1?
14 Feb 2020, 19:50 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 22:08 PMCyru$
a quick question for modders, is it possible to create a mod or a skinpack or anything that makes the units in the minimap much bigger? would that be compatible to play ranked online? would that work for coh1?

It is possible to change the size of the units in the minimap. All you need to do is go to the sbps file of the unit and then to squad_ui_ext and there you can change the value of minimap_texture_scale to your needs.

These changes will be only applied when you use your mod where these changes were made. So you can't use these changes in vanilla games. I'm not really sure how coh1 handles this issue but I would say it would be really similar to coh2.
16 Feb 2020, 17:14 PM

It is possible to change the size of the units in the minimap. All you need to do is go to the sbps file of the unit and then to squad_ui_ext and there you can change the value of minimap_texture_scale to your needs.

These changes will be only applied when you use your mod where these changes were made. So you can't use these changes in vanilla games. I'm not really sure how coh1 handles this issue but I would say it would be really similar to coh2.

nice info, thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS