Login

russian armor

Königstiger buff

13 Feb 2020, 14:13 PM

The point of the JP4 is not to kill stuff but to protect your KT/Tiger from Allied TDs, which it does extremely well. Have fun playing vs Tiger and JP4 combo. It's very hard to stop.

JP4 is actually a very fun unit to use if you know what you are doing. Camo + small target size + 800 HP with good ROF, accuracy and same range as Allied TDs make it very potent.

13 Feb 2020, 14:27 PM

The point of the JP4 is not to kill stuff but to protect your KT/Tiger from Allied TDs, which it does extremely well. Have fun playing vs Tiger and JP4 combo. It's very hard to stop.

JP4 is actually a very fun unit to use if you know what you are doing. Camo + small target size + 800 HP with good ROF, accuracy and same range as Allied TDs make it very potent.

sure the Tank Destroyer is not there for killing Tanks... okay:foreveralone:
and why shouldn't i go for a raketen? "to protect ur stuff"

in other threads its like "SU85 is weak because it can be dived super easy by P4 and P5."
And here its like "oh no a jp4, lets better not dive it, just stay out of range with my super moblie TD"

sure if ver hard means "get another jackson"

13 Feb 2020, 14:28 PM

The Jagdpanzer IV has better self-spotting (45 frontal sight range vs 35);
The Jagdpanzer IV has way higher DPM (5s base reload vs 6.55s reload);
The Jagdpanzer IV has a way better target size (17 vs 24);
The Jagdpanzer IV has better stationary accuracy (0.06/0.05/0.04 vs 0.05/0.045/0.035);
The Jagdpanzer IV has better durability at vet 2 (800hp vs 640hp);
The Jagdpanzer IV has a better veterancy accuracy bonus (x1.38 vs x1.3)
The Jagdpanzer IV has better veterancy mobility bonuses (+20% rotation and speed vs none, which gives it higher top speed than the Jackson);
The Jagdpanzer IV still has much higher DPM with veterancy (3.5s vs 5s);
The Jagdpanzer IV has camouflage at vet 1 to always get the first shot off.

The Jackson has a turret;
The Jackson has better stock mobility (6.5 speed, 3 acc and 30 rotation vs 5.5/1.9/20);
The Jackson has better accuracy while moving (0.75 moving accuracy vs 0.5).

In conclusion: in general, the Jagdpanzer IV wipes the floor with the Jackson.

JP4 plus King Tiger is the most potent combination. I see Duffman use this combo almost every OKW game and it works wonders, especially vs Jackson spam and UKF.

King Tiger is probably the worst match up for Brits as someone mentioned earlier. I personally think King Tiger is in good place and the tank feels balanced. The problem is a lot of people use this unit in a wrong way and completely forget combined arms. The tank is not a YOLO dive type tank.
13 Feb 2020, 14:31 PM

Give the KT the Church Smoke and its fine...so it has the same chance to survive vs Allies TDs ...like a IS2 has vs nondoc axis TDs
13 Feb 2020, 14:33 PM

Give the KT the Church Smoke and its fine...so it has the same chance to survive vs Allies TDs ...like a IS2 has vs nondoc axis TDs

This will be too OP. Churchill has smoke because its slow and does not have the gun of a King Tiger.
13 Feb 2020, 14:34 PM

240 armor and smoke that makes it even slower - you have a deal!
13 Feb 2020, 14:35 PM

This will be too OP. Churchill has smoke because its slow and does not have the gun of a King Tiger.

1. church is slow as KT.
2. KT cost more than 100 fuel more and come much later thats why : better gun
3. church has better survival chance vs axis TDs than KT vs allies TDs...so no..it wouldnt be OP
13 Feb 2020, 14:36 PM

Speed is the main issue. If the KT gets snared it’s ggwp. My personal main issue is ramming, which will lead to 720mp and 270 fuel down the drain with ease, especially vs airborne or IL2 nuking run or AT cons.

An interesting change would be to require less health for engine damage to occur and maybe faster ram recovery if it’s at full health.
13 Feb 2020, 14:40 PM

Speed is the main issue. If the KT gets snared it’s ggwp. My personal main issue is ramming, which will lead to 720mp and 270 fuel down the drain with ease, especially vs airborne or IL2 nuking run or AT cons.

An interesting change would be to require less health for engine damage to occur and maybe faster ram recovery if it’s at full health.

Then don't get it snared? That basically the same shit for every vehicle in the game minus churchill that are already slow as shit that it doesn´t make any difference.
13 Feb 2020, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 14:34 PMKatitof

240 armor and smoke that makes it even slower - you have a deal!

KT cost more than 100 fuel more...comes much later..so it has a armor advantage. but..its so easy penetrated by any allies TD...even max range...a church stand better vs jp4 or stug3
13 Feb 2020, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 14:40 PMEsxile

Then don't get it snared? That basically the same shit for every vehicle in the game minus churchill that are already slow as shit that it doesn´t make any difference.

you cant don anythink vs a raming t34....since it has wide range and the t34 can come out of nowhere and ram the Kt and stun/snare it
13 Feb 2020, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 14:40 PMEsxile

Then don't get it snared?.

WOOOOW

WOWWOWOWOWO

WOOOOOOOOOOW

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

NO HE DIDN’T

WOOOOOOOOOOW
13 Feb 2020, 14:45 PM

WOOOOW

WOWWOWOWOWO

WOOOOOOOOOOW

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

NO HE DIDN’T

WOOOOOOOOOOW

I mean I dont think he said anything wrong. This is the issue for every heavy tank but yea T-34 ram plus IL2 is a problem vs Soviet but not with USF/UKF.
13 Feb 2020, 14:46 PM

KT cost more than 100 fuel more...comes much later..so it has a armor advantage. but..its so easy penetrated by any allies TD...even max range...a church stand better vs jp4 or stug3

Don't worry, you've said it yourself, better gun with more range, massive AoE and 50% more damage is well worth it.
13 Feb 2020, 14:46 PM

I mean I dont think he said anything wrong. This is the issue for every heavy tank but yea T-34 ram plus IL2 is a problem vs Soviet but not with USF/UKF.

Tank has shite mobility

Tank gets easily snared because of shite mobility

His response is “don’t get snared lmao”

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

As for the ram, it’s secondary. I know all tanks get rammed, I mostly meant the snare.
13 Feb 2020, 14:47 PM

Tank has shite mobility

Tank gets easily snared because of shite mobility

His response is “don’t get snared lmao”

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

As for the ram, it’s secondary. I know all tanks get rammed, I mostly meant the snare.

Don't drive expensive, slow tank alone on spearhead with zero infantry/anti infantry cover?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★