Login

russian armor

Königstiger buff

12 Feb 2020, 22:02 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I've come to accept that the KT is going to remain trash. The issue with making such a tank good in 1v1 is that for 4v4 is just ruins everything it faces. This is primarily due to some maps making flanking impossible. So even if mediums were made more viable against it, it doesn't matter if the map doesn't allow it.
12 Feb 2020, 22:38 PM

Spearhead is already at vet 1 since last patch. And it's been a major improvement.

You RE correct. With the talk of moving it I couldn't remember if it made the final cut or not
12 Feb 2020, 22:51 PM

It could use a penetration buff though, making him a heavy counter i woudnt even mind giving him JT penetration, that way it would dominate is2 and evry other heavy

(nothing is more fun then KT bouncing on KV1)

That way it would have a role, without making him op in 1vs1 (medium tank rush)
And while still staying voulnerable to TDs
13 Feb 2020, 02:02 AM

I think if they just tone down the other heavies the KT will become better as a result. It's not an awful unit but it simply is currently overpriced for what it does right now considering you have to tech all the way to get it and it gets hard-countered by a pair of TD's or a pair of AT Guns and a Tank Destroyer.
13 Feb 2020, 02:12 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 02:02 AMClarity
I think if they just tone down the other heavies the KT will become better as a result. It's not an awful unit but it simply is currently overpriced for what it does right now considering you have to tech all the way to get it and it gets hard-countered by a pair of TD's or a pair of AT Guns and a Tank Destroyer.

I'd agree if elevation didn't throw the main gun accuracy out the window. Fix that then I'd call it good.
13 Feb 2020, 05:34 AM

I personally don't think the KT needs a buff. It's just Jacksons and SU85 being a bit too good. KT is already very very good vs UKF because even vet 3 FF doesn't have more than 210 penetration and that's just not enough to reliable fight off a well supported KT. Reduce the penetration Jackson and SU85 get with vet and voila the KT would be in a good spot. Also remove ram + IL2 cheese strafe.

Yes! This is the perfect solution!

Besides even in 4v4 KT is still trash unless your axis team is resources ahead and can throw a KT to absorb and hold a point or section

13 Feb 2020, 05:51 AM

I would say KT is situationally superb. In urban fights where there are many shot blockers available to break contact. Su85, jacksons are severely limited in the opportunties to get a clear shot.

In such a case, it is worth getting a kt to sit and hold a town and take pot shots at infantry.

In open combat then the kt just becomes a target board to get shot the moment it reveals itself.
13 Feb 2020, 05:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2020, 20:38 PMKatitof

It does excellent job at countering all meds and, surprise for you, all allied TDs.

And the Jackson is like: "Am I a joke to you???"
13 Feb 2020, 06:06 AM

I'd be fine buffing the tank and even making it a little cheaper but they'd have to make it limited to one or two doctrines. The fact that it's in every doctrine is part of the reason why it's not that great for such an expensive tank.
13 Feb 2020, 09:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 06:06 AMCODGUY
I'd be fine buffing the tank and even making it a little cheaper but they'd have to make it limited to one or two doctrines. The fact that it's in every doctrine is part of the reason why it's not that great for such an expensive tank.

Yeah NO!... its part of the okw design to win the first engagment and have the best lategame Tanks ... thats of the cost of having a weak midgame, and have to grind ur units to vet5 to be viable in the late game.
If u cut the lategame Tanks which are have be just better as the allied counterparts why would u even play OKW?
13 Feb 2020, 09:18 AM

And the Jackson is like: "Am I a joke to you???"

Well, if you pulled your head out of your ass for a moment to see around and check the stats, you'd knew JP4 roflstomps jackson just like any other TD and vet2 onwards its not even a competition, just execution.
13 Feb 2020, 09:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2020, 09:18 AMKatitof

Well, if you pulled your head out of your ass for a moment to see around and check the stats, you'd knew JP4 roflstomps jackson just like any other TD and vet2 onwards its not even a competition, just execution.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe u play some games than u ill see something that u would not believe.
13 Feb 2020, 10:02 AM

My comment is only about the panther. SO why is my comment being fragged into this. I ain't comparing JP4 vs Jackson. Some one said Panther f's every thing that costs less than it. But not the Jackson.

I think it's because most games don't take place in a vacuum so you are able to build units other than the ones discussed in an online forum thread.

In this case it's that the JP4 supplements the KT very well as it can take on allied TDs very well and at good price point.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★