Like the new idea?
Option Distribution Votes
29%
42%
29%
Total votes: 24
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
12 Feb 2020, 11:22 AM

This is a fun commander to use but it is useful only under very specific maps and situation (early game). And the reason for that is due to its lack of scalability into mid-late game, hence I propose this change.

Current/new suggestions:

Slot 1 :At 0 Cp, Keep radio intercepts

Slot 2: At 2 cp, combine Partisan troops and tank hunter into a single unit and give upgrade choice to either ppsh or Pazershrek. Kinda like stromtrooper role?

Slot 3: At 4cp, well, spy network is unique but i think flares similar to brits early recon ability would be a much practical change i think.

Slot 4: Keep Mark vehicle or change it with anyone of the following - Fear propaganda or Tank ambush tactics or Cons repair kit or Advanced fortification or vehilce repair crew.

Slot 5: Add KV-2 which is only present in two other commanders unlike IS-2. OR Add T-34/85 variant ability.

Let me know your thoughts.
12 Feb 2020, 11:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2020, 11:22 AMVIGNASH

Slot 5: Add KV-2 which is only present in two other commanders unlike IS-2. OR Add T-34/85 variant ability.

Let me know your thoughts.

PLS no more super heavies premium medium proliferation...Actually it the commander with Super heavies that need to have their strong abilities swapped for less powerful and bring all commander to about the same power level.
12 Feb 2020, 11:28 AM

You've murderfucked the whole point of the doctrine by your 2nd point.
12 Feb 2020, 11:32 AM

complete nerf

right now partisans are 1 cp and they can't do shit except very advantageous fights,making them 2cp AND come without weapons just complete nerf when unit is already shitty

mark vehicle and spy network are STRONGEST options for this doctrine and it is not enough to make it playable,removing it is another nerf

that's not a late game doctrine so there can't be any heavies,this doctrine focuses on early advantages,adding late game is strange
12 Feb 2020, 12:06 PM

Adding a heavy tank to a doctrine that has nothing to do with armour is just fanboyism.
12 Feb 2020, 12:16 PM

My suggestion for this doctrine is the following:

0 CP: Radio Intercept
1 CP: Intercepted Weapons crates drop (same as Airborne, 60 muni, gives 1 G43 and 1 MP40 to the Cons/Penal squad that picks it up, 2 Mp40s to CEs, 2 MP40s to Partisans.)
2 CP: 200mp 6pop cap Partisan squads (4 men, 4 mosins, elite camouflage, TM38 mines, flare mines, faster cap/decap)
4 CP: Spy Network
5 CP: Booby trap flares (same as OKW Overwatch, but only CEs can plant for 20 muni)
12 Feb 2020, 12:30 PM

My suggestion for this doctrine is the following:

0 CP: Radio Intercept
1 CP: Intercepted Weapons crates drop (same as Airborne, 60 muni, gives 1 G43 and 1 MP40 to the Cons/Penal squad that picks it up, 2 Mp40s to CEs, 2 MP40s to Partisans.)
2 CP: 200mp 6pop cap Partisan squads (4 men, 4 mosins, elite camouflage, TM38 mines, flare mines, faster cap/decap)
4 CP: Spy Network
5 CP: Booby trap flares (same as OKW Overwatch, but only CEs can plant for 20 muni)

Why????
What if partisans could drop weapons crates like how sturms drop med crates.
This weapon crate have a random chance of spawning mg42's, stormtrooper mp40's, pg g43's, pg stgs, panzer shrecks and etc.

What about divert resources like vampire HT in coh1 too??
it could be bundled with booby traps.
12 Feb 2020, 12:37 PM

Why????
What if partisans could drop weapons crates like how sturms drop med crates.
This weapon crate have a random chance of spawning mg42's, stormtrooper mp40's, pg g43's, pg stgs, panzer shrecks and etc

Do I really have to explain why a slot machine crate is a horrific idea?
12 Feb 2020, 12:40 PM

Do I really have to explain why a slot machine crate is a horrific idea?

It will be in theme. They stole what ever they could from the enemy in what ever time they had.
You were probably gonna make comparisons from OMCBG from coh1.
+ a little bit gable maybe interesting.
12 Feb 2020, 12:44 PM

It will be in theme. They stole what ever they could from the enemy in what ever time they had.

No thanks.

If you wanna make your own suggestion go ahead. I stand by mine.
12 Feb 2020, 12:54 PM

Here is my suggestion:
Give partisans ability drop weapon crates like how sturms drops med supplies.
They should have a long cooldown on this ability.
The items that could drop are:
lmg34 1x, g43's (PG version) 2x, MP40 (ST version) 2x, shrecks 1x, Kar98k (gren version) 5x.
12 Feb 2020, 12:55 PM

Where did you got your knowledge about partisans from?
Medal of Honor series?
Most well known soviet partisan groups were military which disbanded and hid away during encirclement to continue fighting, other group, polish partisans were equipped by both soviets and RAF supply drops.

And even then, they didn't attacked armored vehicles with small arms - they went prepared.
And last but not least, ,partisans USED TO get random weapons, why do you think it was scrapped completely?
People who do not learn from the past are deemed to repeat it.
12 Feb 2020, 12:56 PM

i like the idea of adding the t34/85.

but you cant really cut any of the commander slots unless you combine them somehow.
-radio silence and partisans pretty much make the theme of the commander, thers no way you could cut them.
-spy network is actually utterly broken, if this ability would be in a viable commander, the forums would be filled with complains about this ability - situational but super strong and fits the theme
-mark target is the most consistent late game in this commander, i wouldnt cut in either

maybe make the spy network a ability with global cooldown on your partisans to free a commander slot for a better late game ability, like the t34/85
12 Feb 2020, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2020, 12:55 PMKatitof

Where did you got your knowledge about partisans from?
Medal of Honor series?
Most well known soviet partisan groups were military which disbanded and hid away during encirclement to continue fighting, other group, polish partisans were equipped by both soviets and RAF supply drops.

And even then, they didn't attacked armored vehicles with small arms - they went prepared.
And last but not least, ,partisans USED TO get random weapons, why do you think it was scrapped completely?
People who do not learn from the past are deemed to repeat it.

Yeah, and wehrmacht did not have and army of Osttruppen so whats your point????
I'm not asking for randomized weapoin on Partisans, just to let them drop random weapons.
12 Feb 2020, 13:07 PM

Yeah, and wehrmacht did not have and army of Osttruppen so whats your point????

Umm, it might blow your mind, but they did - they served as rear echelons and that is who partisans attacked most of the time.
Just... stop embarrassing yourself, you're a virgin trying to talk sex here.

I'm not asking for randomized weapoin on Partisans, just to let them drop random weapons.

Which is equally stupid idea that doesn't make sense.
12 Feb 2020, 13:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2020, 13:07 PMKatitof

Umm, it might blow your mind, but they did - they served as rear echelons and that is who partisans attacked most of the time.

Ohhh.. really. Could you per chance show me where. I seemed have missied this rather EXREMELY huge detail.
12 Feb 2020, 13:35 PM

Ohhh.. really. Could you per chance show me where. I seemed have missied this rather EXREMELY huge detail.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/muslims-and-foreigners-reich.html

Will it make you stop saying stupid, ignorant shit and questioning people who clearly know more then you do?
If you need even more info, I believe you have a fully functional google search as well.
12 Feb 2020, 13:47 PM

Just simply make partisans viable,add some upgrade for them after t3 or vet changes

Partisans are theme of doctrine,and they are worst of all abilities,well AT partisans have uses and good at their job,but ppsh partisans just can't do anything,reasons:

VERY FRAGILE,stats says they are 0.80 RA(even if this true,it feels like they are 1) but 4 man and they facing axis infantry,makes them very fast to die,sometimes they can't even retreat full health

DPS are not that great,well for their cost that's ok,but their reinforce are 26 so when you hitting mid game they become burden because they costly to reinforce and they not dealing enough damage(that't what upgrade should change)

Concussive Trap is just trash,not useful at all since even if you make ambush at point you need to be outside to detonate trap,and most of the time cover that can give you camouflage are going to me inside of capture range

Completely countered by stock OKW unit,yeah you just can't use them at all when this shit appears

Molotov are slow,low survivability + long throw animation adds another useless ability to them,molotov are not becoming faster with vet(maybe they get vet1 fast molotov? not sure if they need it at all but if devs want to keep it them make it vet1 upgrade)

Heavy micro wall making ambushes is olny 1 way to beat any axis squad with partisans,and keeping eye at every corner of the map even with 2 partisans squads is heavy enough,but that's is crucial,you just simply can't win any engagement outside perfect ambush,so mistakes is not allowed and it is very easy to make a mistake

Fixing all at one will definitely make them OP AF,but fixing 1 or 2 problems gonna change a lot for this doctrine,obviously micro problem is unsolvable
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 26
Germany 7
unknown 4
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L