Login

russian armor

5 men for OST

11 Feb 2020, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 11:11 AMKatitof

Can OKW make reinforcement bunkers?
Healing bunkers?

Soviets can't have ATG and sniper at the same time.
UKF got a whole plethora of different early game problems that ost doesn't.

T4 is your fucking unique faction bonus as it offers multiple premium vehicles, but you're too thick-skulled to comprehend that.

Can you stop ignoring what's unique, just because it doesn't fit your expectations?

so...do you mean it is an ADVANTAGE to must build 2 (TWO!!!) bunkers and upgrade both with reinforce AND healing...while all other faction can get both in one building / or mobile units? This is your understanding of an advantage? Nice...bro..nice.

sov cant get snipers and AT gun at the same time? whaaaat? was there a patch like there is one unit exclusive like Sturmtiger OR Kingtiger? never heard this BS.
it is possible to have both...you need only to build them in different tiers.

Not this hard to understand ...all your argues sounds like ...you have no clue.

11 Feb 2020, 11:31 AM

And that approach of yours is why you were, are and will remain an eternal scrub.
11 Feb 2020, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 11:31 AMKatitof
And that approach of yours is why you were, are and will remain an eternal scrub.

i like how u react when have no more argues (never had)...
11 Feb 2020, 11:51 AM

i like how u react when have no more argues (never had)...

You're deflecting everything that's being said to you.

Bashing head against a brick wall is more productive then talking to you, difference is, a wall can eventually fall, but your conviction of being a victim is unbreakable.

Why use more arguments, when you're just going to deflect and ignore them over and over again?
11 Feb 2020, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 11:01 AMKatitof

-OKW got forking tech(unless game is very long, you're missing out of some tech units), lacks snipers, has moderate team weapons.
-USF has no early game flexibility.
-Ost also has couple of 6 man squads
-ost has bunkers allowing you to create forward healing and/or reinforcement base at will at cheap cost
-etc

Lack of massive gaps in stock equipment or not being forced to choose X or Y set of units due to forking tech and ability to answer and get counter to literally any unit before opponent builds it is there since forever, but you're going to ignore it.

Its easy to not see unique traits of your faction, if you FUCKING IGNORE THEM ALL WHOLE TIME.

https://www.coh2.org/news/102660/world-championship-match-stats

I saw the "advantages" of OST ...
11 Feb 2020, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 12:03 PMSunTzu

https://www.coh2.org/news/102660/world-championship-match-stats

I saw the "advantages" of OST ...

katitof is in his own world...where he think it is an advantage faction unique to need 2 bunkers for heal and reinforce...and yeah..i can understand him...since he really believe that you can't have sniper and AT gun at the same time as sov.

must be hard for him..
11 Feb 2020, 12:13 PM

katitof is in his own world...where he think it is an advantage faction unique to need 2 bunkers for heal and reinforce...and yeah..i can understand him...since he really believe that you can't have sniper and AT gun at the same time as sov.

must be hard for him..

Beliefs must fall before the facts.
OST is underperforming in 1vs1. THIS IS A FACT.
11 Feb 2020, 12:15 PM

You forget that ost is designed to suck
11 Feb 2020, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 12:13 PMSunTzu

Beliefs must fall before the facts.
OST is underperforming in 1vs1. THIS IS A FACT.

Ost is also overperforming in team games. This is another fun fact you conveniently have chosen to ignore.
11 Feb 2020, 12:18 PM

You forget that ost is designed to suck

Hopefully not.
Just upgrade the 5-man grandiers with the T3.
Give a light tank or anti tank package.
Improve the panzer V
Adjust the bumbar a little.

And make the faction more aggressive.
11 Feb 2020, 12:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 12:18 PMKatitof

Ost is also overperforming in team games. This is another fun fact you conveniently have chosen to ignore.

Then let's balance.
I don't complain about 4vs4 because in 4v4 the team wins and not the single player. I don't know here to say OST sucks in everything, I say OST 1vs1 such .
11 Feb 2020, 12:31 PM

yeah brits in teamgames are good too. So why do thry get such huge buff
11 Feb 2020, 12:33 PM

yeah brits in teamgames are good too. So why do thry get such huge buff

Why OST is -N- word.
11 Feb 2020, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 12:20 PMSunTzu

Then let's balance.
I don't complain about 4vs4 because in 4v4 the team wins and not the single player. I don't know here to say OST sucks in everything, I say OST 1vs1 such .

Will you then stop complaining about ost tanks being weak?
Because that's what would happen if their early game and infantry would get even stronger.

Also, you aren't even using full potential of your army, why do you think its weak?
Because 10 best players in game aren't winning everything with them in tournaments, despite sitting on 40+ win streaks?

You're basing your opinion on ost on the performance in smaple size that is LOWER then ERROR MARGIN?
Where is logic in that?

You can't even get a singular argument for the balance team why they should focus anything on infantry or early game, but I bet you still ignore batshit insane OP 251 and never build or use it.
11 Feb 2020, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 12:47 PMKatitof

Will you then stop complaining about ost tanks being weak?
Because that's what would happen if their early game and infantry would get even stronger.

Also, you aren't even using full potential of your army, why do you think its weak?
Because 10 best players in game aren't winning everything with them in tournaments, despite sitting on 40+ win streaks?

You're basing your opinion on ost on the performance in smaple size that is LOWER then ERROR MARGIN?
Where is logic in that?

You can't even get a singular argument for the balance team why they should focus anything on infantry or early game, but I bet you still ignore batshit insane OP 251 and never build or use it.

I have written my reasons above.

I don't want to be right with you, I leave you in your ideas. I just want a good buff for OST. If he does, I will be happy, otherwise I will play another faction.
11 Feb 2020, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2020, 13:20 PMSunTzu

I have written my reasons above.

I don't want to be right with you, I leave you in your ideas. I just want a good buff for OST. If he does, I will be happy, otherwise I will play another faction.
]

No, you didn't, you just liked a random link with 16 ost games, that isn't any kind of indicative statistic what so ever and then whined how bad you are at the game.

Game is not balanced around tournaments, but around ranked play.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★