Login

russian armor

A couple fixes, QOL and improvements

8 Feb 2020, 00:57 AM

Handbrake for infantry, please

Movement system fix- Ive already made a topic on this, units dont leave their spot fast enough. When issued move order they spent a precious sec or two derping around each other on the spot instead of GTFOing asap. This is to set up a proper formation. It should be delayed until the unit has moved a meter or two

Recovery from suppression: As you sure know, even when the original source of suppression goes away, recieving any sort of fire can still slow the recovery down
1) This is already a questionable mechanic in itself but ok
2) It is taken to extreme levels and should be reduced drastically
3) Even if there is no other fire incoming, the recovery takes a bit too long

USF crews have weird behaviour and often run away to repair other stuff than their own vehicles

Prioritize vehicle for handheld AT, please

8 Feb 2020, 09:09 AM

Press S.
8 Feb 2020, 10:06 AM

Recovery from suppression: As you sure know, even when the original source of suppression goes away, recieving any sort of fire can still slow the recovery down

I actually quite like this mechanic and would hate to see it go away. It feels good when you do a good HMG play and use this mechanic to your full advantage.
8 Feb 2020, 10:52 AM

3) Even if there is no other fire incoming, the recovery takes a bit too long

It is a very cool idea that also makes sense, after all why would you be supressed if the hmg that suppressed you is packing up and you are watching. Then you spend 10 minutes being supressed because pioneers are shooting at you.

Would make fighting HMGs way more fluid

Problem is I don't know if it's even possible to code at this point. AFAIK units have supression as a value, and there is probably no source tied to it, although damage seems to track sources so I might be wrong.

I actually quite like this mechanic and would hate to see it go away. It feels good when you do a good HMG play and use this mechanic to your full advantage

And I don't like flanking an MG only to be supressed by half of a burst thats outside its' arc for then the hmg to pack up my unit kept being suppressed by the engineers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★