Login

russian armor

Mako Celo

PAGES (9)down
13 Apr 2021, 18:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 20:16 PMRedgood

the prototype
shows when MakoCelo detects match and turns off after 30 seconds

i can try adjust it to UI elements but then if game starts earlier than 30 seconds then it will annoy a bit

Looks good! The ranks are enough, no need for any extra UI elements. When I was asking for UI toggle button I meant a radio select button in the UI of MacoCelo main window so peopel who dont want any ingame overlay can deactivate it.

One further request though: can you position the ranks above or below the respective playercards?

13 Apr 2021, 20:37 PM

Yes, you can't load saved designs.

can you upload those settings ? ill check what's going on
13 Apr 2021, 20:42 PM

Looks good! The ranks are enough, no need for any extra UI elements. When I was asking for UI toggle button I meant a radio select button in the UI of MacoCelo main window so peopel who dont want any ingame overlay can deactivate it.

One further request though: can you position the ranks above or below the respective playercards?

I made Ui toggle already. overlay will kick in only on loading screen if toggle is checked

Positioning can be somewhat tricky because banners probably move depending on screen size and number of players. For now ill make prettier ui in corner, and later make this positioning if required
14 Apr 2021, 20:32 PM

ok so here it is

download at
https://github.com/coh2-org/MakoCelo/releases/tag/v5.1-alpha-overlay

so to turn on overlay you need to check "Toggle Overlay" and start Auto Scan. When new players are detected the overlay shows for 30 seconds and after that should disappear.

Now there are other files besides exe because i had to use external libraries.

this is how it looks for now so feel free to make bug reports and suggestions for further improvements
(for me the best place is here https://github.com/coh2-org/MakoCelo/issues)
14 Apr 2021, 22:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2021, 20:32 PMRedgood
ok so here it is

Looking very nice my friend!
16 Apr 2021, 15:15 PM

ok so here it is

download at

so to turn on overlay you need to check "Toggle Overlay" and start Auto Scan. When new players are detected the overlay shows for 30 seconds and after that should disappear.

this is how it looks for now so feel free to make bug reports and suggestions for further improvements

Much love to you from a grateful user! :wub: :wub:
I will test it and report any issues on github :)
20 Apr 2021, 08:11 AM

Hi There,

Do you have any feedback for now ?

I am currently going through the code and clean this place ( i think now i have deleted around 1000 lines of unused code)
And what's most important optimize code for match detection.

I am currently upgrading web calls and i found that all stuff made by ELO window is already in Relic API with some other stuff, so for example we can display winstreak and regionrank (probably EU, ASIA etc.)

And if i am correct there is a problem with detecting Premade Teams, cause there is no information in warnings.log if players are premade. Maybe someone knows something i don't know ?
21 Apr 2021, 16:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2021, 08:11 AMRedgood
And if i am correct there is a problem with detecting Premade Teams, cause there is no information in warnings.log if players are premade. Maybe someone knows something i don't know ?

The ranks used to be in the Warnings.log file. If a team was playing together, their ranks would all be the same. You still were not sure they were a team unless they were the same faction.

But Relic in their infinite wisdom said "Hey, we dont give a shit about our customers." and they removed this data from the log file. Literally a 5 second code change has been broken for 4 months.

Since I was just looking for a fast patch until they fixed the LOG file, I decided to sort thru all teams and look for matches. But they never fixed the LOG file (5 second fix). There may be a better way???

As we waited for Relic to fix their shit, I kept adding stuff like the actual TEAM # in the JSON data. This was to let the player know "Yes we found a team, here they are."

I recall seeing some things like a specific player had a different name on some teams. I dont recall the details, so it is best to key off the RelicID. That will always be the same.

TOO LONG DIDNT READ
Relic sucks balls. Good luck. Personally I would just delete the game and move on :sibToxic:
But I love what you are doing so far!
21 Apr 2021, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2021, 16:07 PMRosbone

TOO LONG DIDNT READ
Relic sucks balls. Good luck. Personally I would just delete the game and move on :sibToxic:

haha :) i do it mostly because i changed a bit position at work and i don't code to much : i even organized some c# course to my friends but this not enuff. i need some puzzle to think about when i am going to bed XD
21 Apr 2021, 20:56 PM

ok so here it is

download at

Wow... I didn't know Prinz Marcus is playing coh2. So impressive.
22 Apr 2021, 15:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2021, 19:49 PMRedgood
haha :) i do it mostly because i changed a bit position at work and i don't code to much : i even organized some c# course to my friends but this not enuff. i need some puzzle to think about when i am going to bed XD

I agree, puzzles are good. Currently working on Blender and Unreal Engine. It is almost as frustrating as playing Coh2. Almost. But at least after a couple hours I have something to show for the time besides a list of games where someone crashed on load :)

So far I have made a low poly model with a few simple animations in Blender. Then brought that into UE4 and have simple follow AI for attacking. Using OpenRadiant (Quake 3) worldbuilder that exports Wavefront OBJ files for buildings/walls/etc.

Game Making 101 stuff. But it keeps muh brain busy :drool:

22 Apr 2021, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2021, 16:07 PMRosbone

TOO LONG DIDNT READ

I wish, I would be as strong as you. But I just can't leave this crappy game. :(
You are absolutely right though.
10 May 2021, 21:35 PM

I don't know if anyone is maintaining this anymore, regardless. Since CELO has gone through the same problem with the rank not being there and what not since the last patch. Here is how you can get the rank now (I still need to update CELO for this, but this might help you guys in the meantime)

Get the ID in the warnings.log once a match starts (like the rank was before)

Example:
21:32:02.12 GAME -- Human Player: 0 Neffarion 863200 0 west_german

ID is 863200 (lets call it relicID)

Do a GET request: to api-reliclink endpoint with the relicID
Make sure you encode the relicID in an array

863200 = ["863200"] = %5B%22863200%22%5D

https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/GetPersonalStat?title=coh2&profile_ids=%5B%22863200%22%5D

There. You get all the ranks, from everything. Including team groups and steamID and level if you correlate the team games with the relicID

Not sure which leaderboard_id is which, but regardless it wouldn't be hard to find out

EDIT: Here's the leaderboards: https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/GetAvailableLeaderboards?title=coh2
11 May 2021, 08:12 AM

I don't know if anyone is maintaining this anymore, regardless. Since CELO has gone through the same problem with the rank not being there and what not since the last patch. Here is how you can get the rank now (I still need to update CELO for this, but this might help you guys in the meantime)

Get the ID in the warnings.log once a match starts (like the rank was before)

Example:
21:32:02.12 GAME -- Human Player: 0 Neffarion 863200 0 west_german

ID is 863200 (lets call it relicID)

Do a GET request: to api-reliclink endpoint with the relicID
Make sure you encode the relicID in an array

863200 = ["863200"] = %5B%22863200%22%5D

https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/GetPersonalStat?title=coh2&profile_ids=%5B%22863200%22%5D

There. You get all the ranks, from everything. Including team groups and steamID and level if you correlate the team games with the relicID

Not sure which leaderboard_id is which, but regardless it wouldn't be hard to find out

EDIT: Here's the leaderboards: https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/GetAvailableLeaderboards?title=coh2

Hi, thanks for the info, Mako Celo already uses this API.

Problem i am describing is about uncertainty if players are premade team.
Lets give an example 2v2 w have a players A, B, C, D
From Stats lets assume we know that A and B are not a team cause they never played in premade team (random guys)
But C and D played randoms and they have played in premade team. At this point we can't be sure if now they are playing as a premade or random team.
For 2v2 i there are low odds that this will happen, so its pretty safe to assume they are premade

But going to 4v4 we have even greater problem cause let say players A,B,C,D they have multiple combinations:
A,B,C,D
A,B,C
A,B,D,
A,B
C,D
and many more ...
At this point assuming that this is a 4v4 premade team can be hard.

And i have even worse example:
A, B,C,D never played as a premade,
A, B were a premade,
B, C were a premade,
C, D were a premade,
D, A were a premade
In this situation there is no way telling which players are premade team

For me its not a big deal, but for different users it can be real issue
17 May 2021, 20:20 PM

Hi,

Just pushed new version

https://github.com/coh2-org/MakoCelo/releases/tag/v5.1-refactor-beta

There is mainly a refactoring update but here are full release notes:

Removed a lot of redundant code (I think it can be around 5k lines of code up to 10k)
Refactor of log scanning code and Relic API communication
Some minor improvement in logic of log scanning and team detection
Refactor of data model which will allow further improvements and functionalities
Added application logs to file with more details for easier troubleshooting

As a probably near future improvement and refactor at the same time. I'll probably remove ELO setup window because all this data is already fetched from relicAPI.

And from my test there shouldn't be situations with partially loaded match but at cost of later detection ( I'll probably optimize that in future so it will be able detect new match as fast as file is written by COH2)

of course bug reports are welcome
https://github.com/coh2-org/MakoCelo/issues

And we have our first bug issue by bossmansupremo :)

cya

18 May 2021, 09:08 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

Hey, thanks for your work. I will also use it and report issue if I found one.
29 May 2021, 10:17 AM

Hey i am planning to make a stable release but first i thought that i need tu update readme.md file and maybe start creating wiki with potentially all sorts of useful infromations.

So if someone would like to help you are welcome (if someone want to code is also welcome), just PM me.
20 Jun 2021, 11:11 AM

by any chance can you create a HiRes Icon for mako celo so i can add it to my dock?
21 Jun 2021, 11:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2021, 11:11 AMDAZ187
by any chance can you create a HiRes Icon for mako celo so i can add it to my dock?

What dimensions such ico would be needed ? unfortunately in project i only have 48x48 so it would require some googling or resizing
9 Aug 2021, 16:52 PM

Anyone haved problem with a message in red saying 'missmatched'?
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak