Login

russian armor

Increase mouse cursor size in game on 4k display?

1 Feb 2020, 17:40 PM

I'm trying to play this on a new 27 inch monitor and I cannot figure out how to enlarge the mouse cursor in game as its incredibly small. I can adjust the size of the mouse cursor in windows and most other programs but it doesn't carry over to COH2 in game and it remains the same size no matter outside adjustment.

Any advice for enlarging the cursor?
1 Feb 2020, 18:01 PM

Don't have a 4K display, but can't you crank up HUD scale in the graphics options? This slider is locked for Full HD, but not for 1440p and 4K.
2 Feb 2020, 01:18 AM

I have the HUD maxed and its incredibly small. The cursor is about the size of a rifle. Almost impossible to see in fast engagements.
2 Feb 2020, 01:56 AM

Well that scaler is basically all that's possible inside the game, besides lowering the resolution itself (which would look blurry).

Try a custom cursor program like yolomouse
4 Feb 2020, 17:56 PM

Actually trying out Yolomouse myself now. You can resize the original cursor with CTRL ALT - or +

https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/help.html

Update 1: It seems the original cursor doesn't select perfectly where the "point" is, but also a bit outside it, even when not resized. Hard to explain, but you can see it in-game if you look closely. It could explain some of my misclicks.

Update 2: Custom cursor for the animated cursors (like when hovering over cover) doesn't work well, this might take more work than anticipated. :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★