Login

russian armor

Banned players are Back??

14 Dec 2012, 18:33 PM

How come that players that have been banned from Relic Online - as stated by GameReplay - in their play fair forum - are now up and playing again?

I have seen various player and old nemesis like Panzervaffess lvl 17 wehr, EternalHero , RussiaSTALKER etc etc are playing again with their *supposed* banned accounts.

How is this even possible?? I am sure of this as I have met them in AT and 2v2 randome.
Seb
14 Dec 2012, 18:44 PM
Admin Black Badge

Either it was a time ban, or somehow server reset would cancel ban as it does for maplist and such.
14 Dec 2012, 20:26 PM

Most likely they bought a new copy of CoH again, it was on sale just a while ago for like 2$ AGAIN.
14 Dec 2012, 20:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2012, 20:26 PMGenDodo
Most likely they bought a new copy of CoH again, it was on sale just a while ago for like 2$ AGAIN.

NO, it cant be that they got a new copy as they are playing with their same accounts again. If it would have been a new cd key then it would have to be a new name and new stats.

Can some one clarify this? If its like Seb might say that if the servers are reset then it might cancel the bans - then why are relic even bother to ban people in the first place?
14 Dec 2012, 21:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge

NO, it cant be that they got a new copy as they are playing with their same accounts again. If it would ahve been a new cd key then it would have to be a new name and new stats.

Can some one clarify this? If its like Seb might say that if the servers are reset then it might cancel the bans - then why are relic even bother to ban people in the first place?

uh sounds like someones mad. they will probably correct them when they get it stable agian.
14 Dec 2012, 22:32 PM

NO, it cant be that they got a new copy as they are playing with their same accounts again. If it would ahve been a new cd key then it would have to be a new name and new stats.

To my knowledge you can, just add a new cd key to the account
14 Dec 2012, 22:58 PM

dodo is right. U can simply add a tov key to your account.
Seb
14 Dec 2012, 23:25 PM
Admin Black Badge

15 Dec 2012, 02:13 AM

There is one Russian saying that translates to something like this..
" The shit doesn't sinks" ... lol
15 Dec 2012, 05:43 AM

yeah they just add another key to there account and it allows them to keep playing with original profiles
15 Dec 2012, 08:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2012, 05:43 AMMVGame
yeah they just add another key to there account and it allows them to keep playing with original profiles

WOW... Relic is realy awsome! Well done!
15 Dec 2012, 08:24 AM

Well it means a bit more money for THQ, but yeah met an obvious maphacker in auto, he wasn't even trying to disguise his hacking kept throwing nades on mines and bombarding my repairing stugs in the FOW. I still have the replay it was one of the most traumatic experiences i had to go through :(
15 Dec 2012, 08:49 AM

I just cant believe this shit.. I just had a game and what? Guess who...? Panzervaffess.......

Dodging mines, STukas shooting at troops out of his sight.. etc etc. list goes on... We won though! :)
15 Dec 2012, 14:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2012, 05:43 AMMVGame

I don´t think so. Their whole account is banned, no matter how many cd-keys they add, they cannot play on it. So they have to create a new account, although their names in-game might be the same as on their previous account, if all profiles on the banned one are deleted.
15 Dec 2012, 18:43 PM

I don´t think so. Their whole account is banned, no matter how many cd-keys they add, they cannot play on it. So they have to create a new account, although their names in-game might be the same as on their previous account, if all profiles on the banned one are deleted.

When the account is banned the profiles stay on it and are not deleted. Adding a ToV key unlocks the same banned account.
15 Dec 2012, 19:14 PM
Senior Editor Badge

15 Dec 2012, 21:27 PM

How many keys can you add? Lets say you get the Gold version and have all armies un-locked?

All, give an Applause for relic... GG well done!
16 Dec 2012, 09:42 AM

How many keys can you add? Lets say you get the Gold version and have all armies un-locked?

All, give an Applause for relic... GG well done!

Gold version is original company of heroes + company of heroes: opposing fronts, then you can add pretty much only tales of valor. The other thing is, if you are allowed to add a CoH key to a CoH GOLD edition key, but that doesn´t make any sense, since content of CoH is already included in CoH:GOLD.
16 Dec 2012, 09:55 AM

Thats pretty hilarious fail.
16 Dec 2012, 10:43 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Infinite keys. Man the game is 6 years old, what did you expect :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L