Login

russian armor

COH2 winter balance mod - discussion

PAGES (44)down
24 Jan 2020, 16:23 PM

Remove the all tech structures requirement and replace with 800MP/300FU price tag on all heavies.

Preach

tiger ace 1000mp and 350 fuel then?, thats just way to expensive
24 Jan 2020, 16:25 PM

tiger ace 1000mp and 350 fuel then?, thats just way to expensive

But I said 800mp/300fuel.

I don’t rigidly mean that pricetag, just around that level depending on the tank. For instance the Croc could be 270fuel and 700MP while the TA could be 800MP/300FU.
24 Jan 2020, 16:27 PM

That's why too expensive. A slight AOE adjustment + 12/13 CP + T4 requirement would probably be the ideal solution.
24 Jan 2020, 16:30 PM

That's why too expensive. A slight AOE adjustment + 12/13 CP + T4 requirement would probably be the ideal solution.

70 extra fuel delays the Tiger 2-4 mins as well as the tank that follows it. Very reasonable imo.
24 Jan 2020, 16:39 PM

70 extra fuel delays the Tiger 2-4 mins as well as the tank that follows it. Very reasonable imo.

It would be better to simply balance heavy tanks properly so they aren't godlike hero units but more reasonable.
24 Jan 2020, 16:45 PM

Permanently Banned
Dear Balance Team, this patch is EXACTLY why I made the rant about how biased u guys are. Low and behold, you're buffing USF grenades for NO REASON AT ALL. Your buffing airborne guards, in a faction that has been batshit OP. What does Ost get, oh ya know another nerf to the least overpriced off map arty abilities so that, ya know, allied players never get punished when an Ost player decides to throw 180 munis down the toilet. The nerf is almost petty. And I think the LeFH reduction of pop cap is something I haven't seen the balance team do for a while: admit they fucked up. They literally halved the # of shells per barrage, with zero compensation. And they think a tiny reduction on pop cap is supposed to appease us. My solution is that the LeFH scatter reduces or the shells land in quicker succession in returning for a massive nerf to the # of shells. Yes, ML20 got nerfed but the balance team probably knows that nobody needs ml20 when katy is amazing area denial already, which werfer cannot do.

Anyways, we know this isn't a final patch, and several have already pointed out the utter lack of changes for Ost, specifically regarding Tier 4. I really hope u guys are saving the best for last (ie. the changes for Ost we're all waiting for) and for balance's sake PROVE ME WRONG and show everyone that my rants were ultimately unwarranted and show that I'm just a troll, which some people like SkysTheLimit would LOVE to call me. Or else you guys have just given more evidence of your biases.
24 Jan 2020, 16:48 PM

you can control the targeting of the vet1 ability simply with attack orders or attack ground

Right, that didn't work in the previous version. In that case, the deflection damage can probably be removed.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jan 2020, 16:06 PMSully
Not the ST buff I was looking for, but hey I'll take Nazi Bomber Man since they refuse to try any of the numerous ideas presented over the last year. :banana:

Which ones?
24 Jan 2020, 16:49 PM

Dear Balance Team, this patch is EXACTLY why I made the rant about how biased u guys are. Low and behold, you're buffing USF grenades for NO REASON AT ALL. Your buffing airborne guards, in a faction that has been batshit OP. What does Ost get, oh ya know another nerf to the least overpriced off map arty abilities so that, ya know, allied players never get punished when an Ost player decides to throw 180 munis down the toilet. The nerf is almost petty. And I think the LeFH reduction of pop cap is something I haven't seen the balance team do for a while: admit they fucked up. They literally halved the # of shells per barrage, with zero compensation. And they think a tiny reduction on pop cap is supposed to appease us. My solution is that the LeFH scatter reduces or the shells land in quicker succession in returning for a massive nerf to the # of shells. Yes, ML20 got nerfed but the balance team probably knows that nobody needs ml20 when katy is amazing area denial already, which werfer cannot do.

Anyways, we know this isn't a final patch, and several have already pointed out the utter lack of changes for Ost, specifically regarding Tier 4. I really hope u guys are saving the best for last (ie. the changes for Ost we're all waiting for) and for balance's sake PROVE ME WRONG and show everyone that my rants were ultimately unwarranted and show that I'm just a troll, which some people like SkysTheLimit would LOVE to call me. Or else you guys have just given more evidence of your biases.

You forgot to mention Sexton and Priest getting the same nerfs while being very expensive compared to Lefh. Trying to pretend the Lefh nerf weakened only Axis is pretty stupid IMO.

Yes Ost T4 needs some buffs but it would help you a lot if you weren't so extremely one-sided in your view on balance.
24 Jan 2020, 16:50 PM

It would be better to simply balance heavy tanks properly so they aren't godlike hero units but more reasonable.

Either my approach or yours would make me happy. I hope this doesn’t get ignored.
24 Jan 2020, 16:55 PM

Permanently Banned

You forgot to mention Sexton and Priest getting the same nerfs while being very expensive compared to Lefh. Trying to pretend the Lefh nerf weakened only Axis is pretty stupid IMO.

Yes Ost T4 needs some buffs but it would help you a lot if you weren't so extremely one-sided in your view on balance.

Well Sexton and Priest were always more expensive because unlike the ML20,LeFH, they don't get easily taken out by 1-click off map arty. I find that the scatter on those howitzer carriers is also less than the LeFH and ML20.

And yes Axis depends on LeFH more than allies depend on their doctrinal arty. Like I said katy is amazing. USF has FOUR stock arty pieces with two doctrinal ones. Plus major arty. UKF has amazing stock arty options let alone their doctrinal ones. Ost only has two pieces of stock arty and ONE doctrinal arty. Same with OKW. And the only Axis arty that is good for area denial is the doctrinal lefh. And allies don't need to face sim city.
24 Jan 2020, 17:01 PM

Well Sexton and Priest were always more expensive because unlike the ML20,LeFH, they don't get easily taken out by 1-click off map arty. I find that the scatter on those howitzer carriers is also less than the LeFH and ML20.

And yes Axis depends on LeFH more than allies depend on their doctrinal arty. Like I said katy is amazing. USF has FOUR stock arty pieces with two doctrinal ones. Plus major arty. UKF has amazing stock arty options let alone their doctrinal ones. Ost only has two pieces of stock arty and ONE doctrinal arty. Same with OKW. And the only Axis arty that is good for area denial is the doctrinal lefh. And allies don't need to face sim city.

UKF has amazing stock arty options? Are we playing the same game? And their doctrinal ones (Land Mattress and Sexton) are hardly amazing either. Please try to stay more objective.

USF doesn't have four stock arty pieces. Not sure what you are even talking about. Pak Howi + Scott and?

Allies face OKW sim city which is often very cancerous too. Have fun playing vs double Leig around BG HQ and T4 without some sort of artillery. It can be very annoying.
24 Jan 2020, 17:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jan 2020, 15:45 PMKatitof

Literally you are the first one who said they lacked AT.

Everyone else pointed out they lack SNARE.
Stop posting while drunk.

By implementing superior snipers, HMGs, mortars and reinforcement halftruck if you really refuse to use anything that isn't gren squad.

You forgot about CPs.
You will have enough fuel long before you'll reach CPs.

Skyisthelimit said:"You really forgetting a certain AT ability that other mainlines have that IS dont?"

This means he think Is has no AT options. Which is wrong
24 Jan 2020, 17:06 PM

Permanently Banned

UKF has amazing stock arty options? Are we playing the same game? And their doctrinal ones (Land Mattress and Sexton) are hardly amazing either. Please try to stay more objective.

USF doesn't have four stock arty pieces. Not sure what you are even talking about. Pak Howi + Scott and?

Allies face OKW sim city which is often very cancerous too. Have fun playing vs double Leig around BG HQ and T4 without some sort of artillery. It can be very annoying.

Yeah, I meant pak howi, mortar and scott. My bad. Anyways, OKW sim city is nowhere near as bad. U can't brace flak HQ. And flak HQ is more expensive and is your tech building unlike bofors.

UKF pyro arty is dirt cheap and spammable. Even better when it's upgraded so two of the base arty fire at the same time.

Land mattress isn't amazing? LOLOLOL
24 Jan 2020, 17:11 PM

Yeah, I meant pak howi, mortar and scott. My bad. Anyways, OKW sim city is nowhere near as bad. U can't brace flak HQ. And flak HQ is more expensive and is your tech building unlike bofors.

UKF pyro arty is dirt cheap and spammable. Even better when it's upgraded so two of the base arty fire at the same time.

Land mattress isn't amazing? LOLOLOL

UKF pyro section arty is useful but it's not amazing.

Land Mattress is balanced because it's cheap but hardly amazing. Amazing indirect options are things like Calliope, Stuka, Katyusha, pre-nerf Lefh/ML20/Sexton/Priest, Scott.

24 Jan 2020, 17:14 PM
24 Jan 2020, 17:22 PM

I would say Ost UKF and USF and okw are mostly fine now.
+

Be careful this point of view can be painful for axis angry mob
I belive modteam doing great job and i respect that they dont instantly nerf all for example usf late game units and in same time buff axis armor i really like that they change things step by step and dont listen forum wariors that spam threads.
About brits, officer is great but i think they need mortar halftruck in last tier even that kind of late game arty would be helpful
24 Jan 2020, 17:28 PM

Dear Balance Team, this patch is EXACTLY why I made the rant about how biased u guys are.

Not as biased as you

Preview hasn't even been out for 24 hours, take a chill pill
24 Jan 2020, 17:29 PM

Which ones?

Giving Sturmtiger its terrain piercing back so the cannon is consistent again. It would be a fair change considering its AOE and Damage nerf.
24 Jan 2020, 17:30 PM

Permanently Banned

Not as biased as you

Preview hasn't even been out for 24 hours, take a chill pill

I KNOW. That's why I said, we're waiting for what they have in store for Ost. But people have to admit, the initial "impression" of the patch is downright disgusting.
24 Jan 2020, 17:36 PM

But people have to admit, the initial "impression" of the patch is downright disgusting.

Nope. Brits needed more help than anyone. And heavy meta is the biggest issue in the game right now
PAGES (44)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS