Login

russian armor

COH2 winter balance mod - discussion

PAGES (44)down
23 Jan 2020, 22:30 PM

so IS now just as good on the move as other squads so rip their only weakness

You really forgetting a certain AT ability that other mainlines have that IS dont?
23 Jan 2020, 22:31 PM

You really forgetting a certain AT ability that other mainlines have that IS dont?
that's why u have it on RE as OTHER engineer don't
23 Jan 2020, 22:33 PM

that's why u have it on RE as OTHER engineer don't

Yeah so I. sections have to rely on having an engineer squad next to them to do something that every other squad can do by itself. Sounds like a weakness for I sections. And its not like engineers have any other duties or anything...
23 Jan 2020, 22:34 PM

I think the goal with heavies should be to delay them by about 5 minutes across the board, obviously not units like the ISU, Elephant, or JT. But the IS-2, Pershing, and both OKW and OST Tiger can all come before 20 minutes. If heavies are just pushed back to around the 25 minute mark the game would be much better overall.
23 Jan 2020, 22:35 PM

SturmTiger vet ability is good now, but it's still not worth locking out the KT in this meta. Remove the mutual exclusion of the ST/KT please.
23 Jan 2020, 22:35 PM

Yeah so I. sections have to rely on having an engineer squad next to them to do something that every other squad can do by itself. Sounds like a weakness for I sections. And its not like engineers have any other duties or anything...
ok then why do they have smoke now ? can i upgrade any squad to have smoke and off map art ?
23 Jan 2020, 22:39 PM

ok then why do they have smoke now ? can i upgrade any squad to have smoke and off map art ?

What does that have anything to do with your claim that I. sections have no other weaknessess besides firing on the move?

23 Jan 2020, 22:44 PM

What does that have anything to do with your claim that I. sections have no other weaknessess besides firing on the move?

ok non fuel weakness as with smoke they will easily beat mgs like old rifle , and btw a AT nade does not invalidate a tank alone

btw: since u highlighted onyl that part of my post i my assume u agree to all my other points right ?
23 Jan 2020, 22:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2020, 22:35 PMSully
SturmTiger vet ability is good now, but it's still not worth locking out the KT in this meta. Remove the mutual exclusion of the ST/KT please.
23 Jan 2020, 22:58 PM

i really hope u and the mod team take a look at the new 250 u created, it's an abomination a worse kubel that cost, more consider giving it the ability to reinforce (okw lack a non doc reinforce mobile tool, to a lesser extent even Brits have it as they can build multiple forward HQ)
and give it the kubel vet 1 ability with 100 range

right now it's just trash and useless might as well remove it from the roster

edit:
360 50 range vision on mobile vehicle vs 70 range stationary (worse than scopes and u can put those on tanks) 120 degree vision
FREE MAP HACK ON THE MOVE vs paid timed map hack stationary
200 mp and 10 fuel vs 210 mp
both die to 2 hit from tanks , 1 can actually run away
1 has an actaul weapon abd can cap points

please get Devm out of the balance team we already had 1 tourney ruined by "muh UP usf and OP okw"
23 Jan 2020, 23:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm a bit bothered why all the howitzers got a pop reduction? Was this needed by any chance?
I think they are well worth their 15 population. All this does in making them more attractive in large modes were arty is already excessively present. In small modes they are not build anyway.
23 Jan 2020, 23:10 PM

im so confused. I thought they would at least start with the most pressing issues and the most OP units so those changes can be tested the most, yet they target insignificant issues like faust on falls which don't really need testing.

guarantee they will give the jackson the 15 armour nerf and consider it balanced. Give IR 251, the ability to fire flares for a cost, this unit is a complete joke.
23 Jan 2020, 23:22 PM

ok non fuel weakness as with smoke they will easily beat mgs like old rifle , and btw a AT nade does not invalidate a tank alone

Non-fuel weakness? Lol what are you even talking about now

btw: since u highlighted onyl that part of my post i my assume u agree to all my other points right ?

Nope. Have some patience it's the first version of the preview

You can voice your disagreement with the mod team without acting like a child, like you did in that post
23 Jan 2020, 23:24 PM

Brit HQ glider seems a little too cost efficient. Is it intended that the Forward Retreat Point can be used without teching at all?
23 Jan 2020, 23:26 PM

Non-fuel weakness? Lol what are you even talking about now

Nope. Have some patience it's the first version of the preview

You can voice your disagreement with the mod team without acting like a child, like you did in that post
i mean infantry based weakness not vehicle based

if u disagree please point at them
23 Jan 2020, 23:29 PM

OST tier 4 still untouched while brits get a bunch of early game buffs :rofl::rofl:

This isn't even a point. Just a statement. There's no substance to even agree with...

And you're the only one complaining about the IRHT. It had a gamebreaking bug and was left in the game for years. I'm just happy they removed the broken feature
23 Jan 2020, 23:33 PM

This isn't even a point. Just a statement. There's no substance to even agree with...

And you're the only one complaining about the IRHT. It had a gamebreaking bug and was left in the game for years. I'm just happy they removed the broken feature
yes but at this point u just removed an unit, imagine if instead of fixing usf mortar they made it it had 30 range ?

u can see it the img how much is the difference with the kubel

the unit is a worse kubel while coming later and costing fuel, it's a jk, make it a mobile reinforcing recon unit (like the doc upgrade for the 250 of osther)
23 Jan 2020, 23:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

yes but at this point u just removed an unit, imagine if instead of fixing usf mortar they made it it had 30 range ?

u can see it the img how much is the difference with the kubel

the unit is a worse kubel while coming later and costing fuel, it's a jk, make it a mobile reinforcing recon unit (like the doc upgrade for the 250 of osther)

How can you remove a unit that was basically never used in the game modes this game is balanced around (1v1 and 2v2)? Also you are super focused on that single mini map tracking ability, while the main purpose of the unit is (now) giving sight range.
It has a different mechanic now, which circumvents a big bug. If it's UP down the line, you can always give it +10 sight range or something.
23 Jan 2020, 23:44 PM

Give them mobile reinforcement in the med HQ, their forward reinforcement base that can be upgraded with FRP?

No thank you
23 Jan 2020, 23:47 PM

How can you remove a unit that was basically never used in the game modes this game is balanced around (1v1 and 2v2)? Also you are super focused on that single mini map tracking ability, while the main purpose of the unit is (now) giving sight range.
It has a different mechanic now, which circumvents a big bug. If it's UP down the line, you can always give it +10 sight range or something.
well ui already posted the stats and differences, it gives less sight than a spotting scope vehicle and u can put those on tanks

this is a dedicated unit that cost fuel and it's worse at it than a fucking t 70 in recon mode

+10 range does nothing give it a role, make it support by reinforcing or giving buff

it's a fragile unit alredy

btw im more than happy that they removed the op bug, but now it's useless this was more like "guys we need to fix the op bug" " remove the search light ability and let CODGUY rework it"
PAGES (44)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS