Login

russian armor

USF Scott and Pak howitzer nerfs achieved nothing

23 Jan 2020, 11:34 AM

pak howy to mini ml 20 no more auto fire but more range projectile and less CD on barrage

remove panic smoke

fixed

23 Jan 2020, 12:29 PM

pak howy to mini ml 20 no more auto fire but more range projectile and less CD on barrage

remove panic smoke

fixed

sounds ok but what about wermaht mortar halftruck with smoke or even panzerwerfer (i know its doctrinal)
23 Jan 2020, 12:41 PM

sounds ok but what about wermaht mortar halftruck with smoke or even panzerwerfer (i know its doctrinal)
they have 320 hp no armor (a bar can kill them), and can't fire on the move , 1 which only has barrage and no auto fire , + as u said is doctrinal and the usf one can already use normal smoke on itself
23 Jan 2020, 12:42 PM

+1

I think standard pack howie rounds should more or less be clones of the leig. That way it's still is effective but doesn't just one shot entire squads or leave them with a fraction of HP left.

Making Pack Howie into a Leig clone would make it :
- Not be sufficiently better than the M1 60mm Mortar to warrant the tech and the added cost.
It would effectively remove it from the game.

Delete :
- Jackson,Howie,Scott. Problem solved, game balanced.

Americans : Delete MG42,PAK40/75,StuG and Panther. Game balanced
(Also PzGrenadiers, SturmPioneers, and StukaHT, and PzWerfer, and Elefant and Bunkers and...)

Basicaly :
I love paper, remove scissors for a better game!
Scissors : I love scissors, remove rocks for a better game!
Rocks : I love rocks, remove paper for a better game!

23 Jan 2020, 12:53 PM

Literally no idea why you compare Scott to Wehrmacht Mortar Halftrack and Panzerwerfer. They are not even remotely comparable in any way.
23 Jan 2020, 13:55 PM

Making Pack Howie into a Leig clone would make it :
- Not be sufficiently better than the M1 60mm Mortar to warrant the tech and the added cost.
It would effectively remove it from the game.

Delete :
- Jackson,Howie,Scott. Problem solved, game balanced.

Americans : Delete MG42,PAK40/75,StuG and Panther. Game balanced
(Also PzGrenadiers, SturmPioneers, and StukaHT, and PzWerfer, and Elefant and Bunkers and...)

Basicaly :
I love paper, remove scissors for a better game!
Scissors : I love scissors, remove rocks for a better game!
Rocks : I love rocks, remove paper for a better game!

You fully understand the people of this forum

Some of the loud-voiced users here are caught in this trap

23 Jan 2020, 14:11 PM

I would be very wary of nerfing the indirect fire options of any faction without nondoc rocket artillery.
23 Jan 2020, 14:19 PM

Exactly, Scott is a mortar on a tank chassi, not a howitzer. It SHOULD have autofire.

In my opinion it's not what it used to be when it was always built in pairs and terrorized everything. I don't think it needs a drastic nerf and personally I wouldn't touch it, but if the balance team thinks it needs an adjustment I'd give it like 5 or 10 range and I'd reduce its health to a 2 shot kill.
23 Jan 2020, 14:35 PM

At least we all agree the Scott is too durable maybe the balance team can give it a thought?
u are hilarious
U think 3 posts that agree with u are good enough to nerf evrything u want ? Good luck
23 Jan 2020, 14:36 PM

Exactly, Scott is a mortar on a tank chassi, not a howitzer. ...

That is incorrect the vehicles is armed with howizter gun and not a mortar, actually the gun was a modified pak howizter.

The weapons is similar to the one Stug-E uses.
23 Jan 2020, 14:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2020, 14:36 PMVipper

That is incorrect the vehicles is armed with howizter gun and not a mortar, actually the gun was a modified pak howizter.

The weapons is similar to the one Stug-E uses.

You're correct but my assertion that it should have autofire is still valid, especially considering the 60 range StugiE can autofire.
23 Jan 2020, 14:47 PM

Scott doesn't have the impact of a barrage only weapon so I wouldn't want to remove its auto fire. I think making it less forgiving is the way to go
23 Jan 2020, 14:51 PM

+1 to the guys saying keep autofire

Removing defensive smoke is a no-brainer. Not only does Scott have a smoke barrage already, but it got health buff from it's original state at launch, so it's definitely more durable than it needs to be right now
23 Jan 2020, 14:55 PM

You're correct but my assertion that it should have autofire is still valid, especially considering the 60 range StugiE can autofire.

1) PLS Check the range of StuG-E if I remeber correctly it is not 60 but 50
2) Stug-E does not have barrage, without auto fire it would not fire at all...
3) Scott is one (if not the only one) vehicle that can barrage on the move

I am not saying it should not have autofire but the unit continues to be op. Nerfing its autofire (Range or AOE or scatter) could be a soloution.
23 Jan 2020, 14:58 PM

u are hilarious
U think 3 posts that agree with u are good enough to nerf evrything u want ? Good luck

Literally everyone in this thread except for you says the Stuart is too durable. Can you read?
23 Jan 2020, 15:03 PM

Literally no idea why you compare Scott to Wehrmacht Mortar Halftrack and Panzerwerfer. They are not even remotely comparable in any way.

I have no idea how we could compare light AI vehicles with indirect fire, Literally no clue.

I guess a unit is only fine when its nerfed out of existence.
23 Jan 2020, 15:09 PM

Stuart is perfectly fine as it is. It does not need a change.
23 Jan 2020, 16:08 PM

Literally everyone in this thread except for you says the Stuart is too durable. Can you read?
damn u right my bad all five persons agree with u

Anyway its funny how someone can take u serously when u asking for usf triple nerf and in the meantime u talking about dude that micro 4 vehicles and beat you
yes its definitly not lp2 problem

23 Jan 2020, 16:32 PM

damn u right my bad all five persons agree with u

Anyway its funny how someone can take u serously when u asking for usf triple nerf and in the meantime u talking about dude that micro 4 vehicles and beat you
yes its definitly not lp2 problem

Everyone agrees Scotts are too durable yet it is ME having a l2p problem? Are you serious? How does that even make any sense :loco: You seem like the USF version of Ritter to me brother, maybe time to start playing more than one faction.

23 Jan 2020, 16:51 PM

Everyone agrees Scotts are too durable yet it is ME having a l2p problem? Are you serious? How does that even make any sense :loco: You seem like the USF version of Ritter to me brother, maybe time to start playing more than one faction.

You can call me whatever u want even codguy brother from another mother i dont care
But asking for triple nerf without any advice its silly
Espiecally when your first post is about how counter double Scott or Jackson
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight