Login

russian armor

Why is mp40 storms cqc dps considered enough

• This thread is locked
21 Jan 2020, 22:16 PM

Something something 2cp with camo something something.

Also tac assault.
22 Jan 2020, 03:34 AM

Something something 2cp with camo something something.

Also tac assault.

Answere this simple question: Why do you feel that their dps is enough.
1 Feb 2020, 03:34 AM

Are enough for me, really they are powerful, specially vs non cqc infantry , they can be invisible and get a panzeschreck also, pretty nasty vs allied armored spam. They are the pinnacle in the wehrmacht close combat followed with the assault granadiers and pzgranadiers 3rd, ( i prefer panzergranadiers due to their are great for medium range) more versatility
1 Feb 2020, 16:11 PM

Are enough for me, really they are powerful, specially vs non cqc infantry , they can be invisible and get a panzeschreck also, pretty nasty vs allied armored spam. They are the pinnacle in the wehrmacht close combat followed with the assault granadiers and pzgranadiers 3rd, ( i prefer panzergranadiers due to their are great for medium range) more versatility

Wow the first actual personal answer (which is what i was looking for). I appreciate your answer.
Though i feel it could be higher it doesn't clear weapons teams fast enough for me.
14 Apr 2020, 12:22 PM

They should get their STGs back, because they're not spammable anyway, don't have a powerful grenade anymore and listen now;
They are a 4-man squad, which means their DPS is getting reduced by a quarter every time they lose a man compared to their allied counterparts. I wouldn't mind if they costed 370 and had their STGs back AND kept their free SMG upgrade on top of it. It's extremely micro-heavy to re-inflitrate and you HAVE to retreat some time, unless you are facing total newbies, therefore it's not viable - especially if you have both a sniper and Stormtroopers on the field, so giving them an option to be useful in the manner of "More expensive, less effective Ostheer shocktroops" after they retreat would be quite nice to have. Make the STG upgrade available only in own, connected territory and the SMG upgrade outside of it. So you inflitrate, you uncap a point behind the enemy line/you destroy a cache, then you probably ambush an enemy engineer squad, forcing them to retreat and then your opponent sends his blob, because that's all people do these days, to rid of you inflitrators, forcing you to retreat and - provided you survive - you can now use them as a heavy infantry unit. This isn't overpowered at all, in my opinion.
14 Apr 2020, 17:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jan 2020, 19:47 PMLago
The only truly comparable unit is Commandos, as none of the others cloak.

+1

And commandos come an entire CP later and can't infiltrate effectively.
20 Apr 2020, 19:39 PM

I'm kind of curious, why Falls have their insane fg-42s, while storms can't have their STGs?
20 Apr 2020, 22:28 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I'm kind of curious, why Falls have their insane fg-42s, while storms can't have their STGs?

Infiltration, moving camo, better RA.

STGs also costed 90(?) muni at the time, so the upgrade wasn't even that great for how much you spent.
5 Feb 2021, 13:21 PM

Also most of these squads have nades which cam be used to clear out team weapons or finish them of in retreat. But storms do not.
They have stun,smoke,incendiary

Now storms have tactical assault but para's also have this who have the highest dps out of all of them. So if the para's already high dps is considered no enough that they must have that ability to improve their dps than how is it that the mp40 storms dps is considered enough.
Does para's have ELITE camo that allows skip longrange phase of fight to close without damage taken,does paras upgrade free and fast,is para a 2 cp unit

they also can get at weapon and 3 elite g43,they just can be anything
5 Feb 2021, 16:21 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %