Login

russian armor

Is the Brummbar perfectly fine?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
17 Jan 2020, 02:12 AM

You're trying to match Codguy and Ritter? Do you not see the entire community shitting on them constantly? So you believe their opinions are effecting balance and that in order to counter it you need to equivalently troll from the other side? Lol jesus christ

No one is saying your poll is invalid because they don't like the results... That is some serious bsing. I support a brum buff and I still think your poll is childish...
17 Jan 2020, 02:20 AM

Permanently Banned

I still think your poll is childish...

It was meant to offend. Back in 2018 when I first suggested the Brum was overnerfed, boy did I get an earful. It seemed I unleashed the allied crybaby brigade upon my thread as they read my thread in horror. Some, like Supreme Stefan couldn't even put a sentence together and just spammed "NOPE!!" all over my thread. Others, like Justin XV, just couldn't fathom that I was potentially right about the Brum and asked the mods "iS tHiS a bAnNABle oFfenSE??!!" And the rest of the bewildered crybabies echoed something along the lines of "how dare you criticize the balance team!!!! Send him to the gulag."

I find it entertaining to offend these delusional allied sheep.
17 Jan 2020, 02:35 AM

I find it entertaining to offend these delusional allied sheep.

Okay but you do realize it only hurts your chances of getting your precious ostheer buffs, right?

The more you make these toxic threads the less seriously everyone takes your ideas...
17 Jan 2020, 02:37 AM

You are having fun alone
People are having fun together
17 Jan 2020, 02:39 AM

Permanently Banned

You are having fun alone
People are having fun together

People are *raging together.
17 Jan 2020, 02:58 AM

You're trying to match Codguy and Ritter? Do you not see the entire community shitting on them constantly? So you believe their opinions are effecting balance and that in order to counter it you need to equivalently troll from the other side? Lol jesus christ

No one is saying your poll is invalid because they don't like the results... That is some serious bsing. I support a brum buff and I still think your poll is childish...
no ? They actually get defended a lot
17 Jan 2020, 02:59 AM

no ? They actually get defended a lot

What the hell is your definition of a lot? A vast majority of the forum disagrees with them....

Look through their last threads and point out to me how you can possibly say "a lot of people" defended them. That is absolute nonsense
17 Jan 2020, 03:04 AM

Permanently Banned
Katitof actually defends CodGuy quite a few times. Everyone hates Ritter.
17 Jan 2020, 03:06 AM

For the love of God, who cares? Again if you're trying to "match" allied trolls that is nothing but a self-own...
17 Jan 2020, 04:04 AM

What trolling people who dont think same as you even benefit. This thread has only degenerated into ritter level of shitpost. If you actually wanted to argue about if brumbar was ok or not, uou should at least try to accept difgirent point of view to things and be civil about it. At this point this threaď has into burning trashbin. Nothing comes out of this now.
17 Jan 2020, 04:07 AM

What we need for this thread is the function they have on the official forums where if a person gets too many dislikes their post gets buried and you have to choose to view it.

That way, I won't loose brain cells as soon as I see the posts.
17 Jan 2020, 05:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2020, 07:55 AMKatitof

Biased surveys are the best, because they tend to blow up right in the ops face, just like this one.

Next time, I’m making my survey really biased so that people actually discuss the issue I’ve highlighted rather than waiting around to be outraged at ritter or someone else’s bias
17 Jan 2020, 07:21 AM

Katitof actually defends CodGuy quite a few times. Everyone hates Ritter.

Go ahead, bring up SINGULAR example.

Alternatively, stop digging your exhaust pipe for bullshit, I know plenty is there, but there needs to be a line somewhere.
17 Jan 2020, 07:40 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I will just lock this now.

Please make a decent Brummbär thread next time after things here have settled down a bit so it won't turn into a shitthread as quickly
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight