Login

russian armor

Are Ass Grens too good??

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
18 Jan 2020, 18:37 PM

Permanently Banned

Lol BS, you accuse the modteam of a grand conspiracy everytime they don't do exactly what you ask

The brumbarr is not "severely underpowered." It was just explained to you by someone who actually balances the game (sander) that it is still strong in team games

Edit: Hahahaha of course you had no problem with the time that they were OP as hell. Of course. But now all of the sudden it's a gamebreaking problem that they don't delete full health squads with ease

Actually if u read my thread about Brum overnerfed you'll see that I wanted nerfs to the original OP Brum - just a range nerf. So you're full of bs again, SkyTheLiar. https://www.coh2.org/topic/84336/overnerfed-brummbar-why-am-i-not-surprised
18 Jan 2020, 18:46 PM

Lock this pointless thread. Everyone who isn’t a rank 2000 noob agrees that Assgrens are not OP.

How does one lock a thread?
18 Jan 2020, 18:59 PM

Actually if u read my thread about Brum overnerfed you'll see that I wanted nerfs to the original OP Brum - just a range nerf. So you're full of bs again, SkyTheLiar. https://www.coh2.org/topic/84336/overnerfed-brummbar-why-am-i-not-surprised

Lol how did I lie? You provided one example in which you mostly complained about the HE Sherman and said that the brumbarr got nerfed too much...

You literally spent one sentence agreeing with a nerf that already happened, and the rest of the thread complaining about the other ones

That thread is filled with posts from people mocking you and pointing out your bias....
18 Jan 2020, 19:00 PM

Permanently Banned

Lol how did I lie? You provided one example in which you mostly complained about the HE Sherman and said that the brumbarr got nerfed too much...

You literally spent one sentence agreeing with a nerf that already happened, and the rest of the thread complaining about the other ones

That thread is filled with posts from people mocking you and pointing out your bias....

You said I had zero problems with the pre-overnerfed Brum. There's your lie.
18 Jan 2020, 19:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Please take this to your PMs.

@Zero: Only mods can lock it...

... which is hereby done. Please open up a Brummbär thread if necessary but take care that it does not turn into the dumpster fire that the last one was after a handful of posts.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
Russian Federation 79
unknown 55
United States 18
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W