Login

russian armor

Are Ass Grens too good??

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
17 Jan 2020, 22:22 PM

Permanently Banned

It takes that little to trigger someone? Literally, on the internet? Man I want to go back to the 90's where people knew how to stand corrected and had more self respect

PD: if your tests were wrong, you should take responsibility, otherwise you are just fine spreading fake facts and that is serious trolling

Yes it does just take THAT little to trigger these allied crybabies.

The op is trying to FORCE everyone to think that agrens are op just like how some were criticizing me of doing the same about the Brum. Except StugLife was generous enough to actually test agrens and post results showing that they were balanced, but the op just wants to live in his little bubble where he is always right.
17 Jan 2020, 22:51 PM

OP has like 20 games as Ostheer and no clue what he’s talking about in general. If he thinks assgrens OP, let him think that. Why bother?
18 Jan 2020, 04:01 AM

OP has like 20 games as Ostheer and no clue what he’s talking about in general. If he thinks assgrens OP, let him think that. Why bother?
M8 did you read the thing at all?? can you read at all???
18 Jan 2020, 08:27 AM

The op is trying to FORCE everyone to think that agrens are op just like how some were criticizing me of doing the same about the Brum. Except StugLife was generous enough to actually test agrens and post results showing that they were balanced, but the op just wants to live in his little bubble where he is always right.
OK, can you prove that calling ass grens is OP is my narrative??? I understand it's difficult for people to not be able to put other people inside a box that they understand, even so can you show me how am I saying they are OP??? Sure, I may come across as being to good to be corrected, but that's stug life's fault. I can be wrong but call me an a**hole from the start and then expecting me care is a bit too optimistic don't you think.
18 Jan 2020, 08:45 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Sure, I may come across as being to good to be corrected, but that's stug life's fault. I can be wrong but call me an a**hole from the start and then expecting me care is a bit too optimistic don't you think.

While I do agree that Stug was overly aggressive in the beginning, you cannot blame him for your faults. You also tried to nitpick on actual tests and calculations with mostly false arguments while multiple people pointed it out. All this without showing any acceptance that you might be wrong and that's the main issue why this thread went downhill quickly.

Everybody is wrong sometimes, just accept it and move on. Don't blame others.
18 Jan 2020, 08:53 AM

While I do agree that Stug was overly aggressive in the beginning, you cannot blame him for your faults. You also tried to nitpick on actual tests and calculations with mostly false arguments while multiple people pointed it out. All this without showing any acceptance that you might be wrong and that's the main issue why this thread went downhill quickly.

Ok, you right I should have been more respectful to others. Multiple people did pointed it out it was wrong but but no one said what was the correct way either.
18 Jan 2020, 09:41 AM

was I too aggressive? First I asked if he did do the test cause there is no way they beat cav rifle or IS with Thompson, he said he did so I tested them and rightfully called him a liar
18 Jan 2020, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

was I too aggressive? First I asked if he did do the test cause there is no way they beat cav rifle or IS with Thompson, he said he did so I tested them and rightfully called him a liar

Your entry in this thread started with 'did you pull it out of your ass' and then directly calling him a liar. It does not matter if you were right or wrong, but implying him to be lying is very different from stating that you cannot reproduce his results and come to a different conclusion.

Clearly asking for trouble.

I'm not all in on those 'zero-aggressive language usage' ideologies or however you call them, but if page 1 directly goes that route nobody needs to wonder why the actual contents of all 4vpages of this thread can be summed up in three posts.
18 Jan 2020, 11:50 AM

Your entry in this thread started with 'did you pull it out of your ass' and then directly calling him a liar. It does not matter if you were right or wrong, but implying him to be lying is very different from stating that you cannot reproduce his results and come to a different conclusion.

Clearly asking for trouble.

I'm not all in on those 'zero-aggressive language usage' ideologies or however you call them, but if page 1 directly goes that route nobody needs to wonder why the actual contents of all 4vpages of this thread can be summed up in three posts.
ok is this the PC society, " can't tell tell i killed him even though i have blood on my hand and the gun"

i asked if he pulled those out of his ass (like cod guy) or did some testing, and so if he could post them, he said he did the test and he could not post them, and i called on his bluff

i did the test on my own and proved him wrong by a large margin, rifle and IS where almost unscathed so the fact it was a 1 off does not stand here unless u put them in hold fire mode

Have we reached a point that one can troll with no repercussion not even being called out, cause it could hurt his poor felling ? Who cares if he tries to spread false information for the fan boy propaganda ?

and to all the apologist, where were u when kirrik did the same thing to me but i posted fucking video and photo and he still denied me , bet it only works if u support allied faction right ? https://www.coh2.org/topic/95930/ostwind-overbuffed/page/8
18 Jan 2020, 14:27 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

snip

Okay just a short answer as everything else does not belong to this thread.
I did not interfere in any of these discussions, so where is your problem? I am absolutely free to say that your "style" of discussion does not benefit the debate and that there are more effective ways to do so. I don't get why you apparently take that quite personal. Also maybe refrain from trying to support your argument by throwing in language concepts that actually have nothing to do with the subject.

If you have any further problems write me in PM so we can leave this thread (or what's left of it) for the debate.
18 Jan 2020, 14:43 PM

there is nothing debate the premise was assgreen were too good based on his test, turns out he made them up, so what do we discuss here ? are we still following fanboy propaganda ?
18 Jan 2020, 17:21 PM

there is nothing debate the premise was assgreen were too good based on his test, turns out he made them up, so what do we discuss here ? are we still following fanboy propaganda ?

Here is the point. your implying there is malice behind my argument, where there is not. Sure I can be wrong, my methodology can definitely be flawed. What we are discussing what is written in the last line of my post. But you are way to triggered to read that. You can't just say that i have ill intent and expect me to respect your argument. Caus from my pov you are the one who is trolling. Now let's just leave this where it is cause this thread is getting derailed fast.
18 Jan 2020, 17:26 PM

"LOOK GUYS I UNDERSTAND THAT ,MY ARGUMENTS WERE WRONG AND THE TESTING WERE WRONG AND THE MOD TEAM PROVED I WAS WRONG I UNDERSTAND, BUT I WILL NOT CHANGE THE OP AND KEPT IT AS IT IS WITH FALSE TESTING AND CLAIMS "

at least have the decency to back up ur own words
18 Jan 2020, 17:54 PM

Lock this pointless thread. Everyone who isn’t a rank 2000 noob agrees that Assgrens are not OP.
18 Jan 2020, 17:55 PM

You are the last person who should be talking here. The slightest anti-ostheer post practically sends you to the hospital lol
18 Jan 2020, 18:12 PM

Permanently Banned

You are the last person who should be talking here. The slightest anti-ostheer post practically sends you to the hospital lol

Something only irks me if the Ost unit is SEVERELY underpowered like the Brum to the point barely anyone uses it.
18 Jan 2020, 18:16 PM

Permanently Banned
OK, can you prove that calling ass grens is OP is my narrative??? I understand it's difficult for people to not be able to put other people inside a box that they understand, even so can you show me how am I saying they are OP??? Sure, I may come across as being to good to be corrected, but that's stug life's fault. I can be wrong but call me an a**hole from the start and then expecting me care is a bit too optimistic don't you think.

Stug Life provided u hard evidence that the agrens are fine, and u proceed to completely ignore the evidence. So, you basically wanna live in your own bubble and it's pointless trying to talk to you further.
18 Jan 2020, 18:16 PM

Something only irks me if the Ost unit is SEVERELY underpowered like the Brum to the point barely anyone uses it.

Have you missed the time when it was so much overbuffed that people made 2 of them and since that time it just lost range?

Performance is still there.
18 Jan 2020, 18:19 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2020, 18:16 PMKatitof

Have you missed the time when it was so much overbuffed that people made 2 of them and since that time it just lost range?

Performance is still there.

What's wrong with making 2 of them? Just lost range? The armor got a massive nerf, and the vet 1 nerfs, but let's just pretend for now that the vet 1 nerfs were COMPLETELY deserved, the Brum still got a hefty armor nerf from 260/333 to 240/288.

If the Brum actually just got a range nerf, I would have NEVER made "Brum overnerfed" thread.
18 Jan 2020, 18:25 PM

Something only irks me if the Ost unit is SEVERELY underpowered

Lol BS, you accuse the modteam of a grand conspiracy everytime they don't do exactly what you ask

like the Brum to the point barely anyone uses it.

The brumbarr is not "severely underpowered." It was just explained to you by someone who actually balances the game (sander) that it is still strong in team games

Edit: Hahahaha of course you had no problem with the time that they were OP as hell. Of course. But now all of the sudden it's a gamebreaking problem that they don't delete full health squads with ease
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS