Login

russian armor

Lefh and arty officer coordinate fire

12 Jan 2020, 20:33 PM

The lefh howi doesnt shoot when u drop the coordiniate fire barrage thing from the arty officer. It works fine with the panzerwerfer though. i think it might have something todo with the latest change to howi cooldowns

12 Jan 2020, 21:03 PM

Same with Valentine and Sexton...Or maybe it's intended IDK.
12 Jan 2020, 22:51 PM

Same with Valentine and Sexton...Or maybe it's intended IDK.

Apparently valentine and sexton is intended. Guess they just wanted to give brits the ability to throw their muni away for no reason lol.
12 Jan 2020, 23:50 PM

I'm 10% sure if they are ready to fire they will actually fire and only then.
13 Jan 2020, 07:06 AM

Probably even harder to use now with the new setup for howitzer cooldowns
13 Jan 2020, 08:16 AM

Apparently valentine and sexton is intended. Guess they just wanted to give brits the ability to throw their muni away for no reason lol.

If it is intended what is the point of the ability and why does the Ost Artillery Officer make units on cooldown shoot (unless they bugged the howitzers of course). Just because it's UKF and they need to be screwed over?
13 Jan 2020, 09:51 AM

I think the rounds are 'supercharged' when using the valentine ability. I don't know if there is any added value.
13 Jan 2020, 10:43 AM

I think the rounds are 'supercharged' when using the valentine ability. I don't know if there is any added value.

'supercharged' rounds have extended range

If it is intended what is the point of the ability and why does the Ost Artillery Officer make units on cooldown shoot (unless they bugged the howitzers of course). Just because it's UKF and they need to be screwed over?

Because:
Lefh is a static unit allot easier to counter with offmap than the SPG Sexton
Because of the time of the change the CD of the Sexton allowed it to fire with a very small CD and if it was able to fire "victor" on top of that it would fire non stop.
13 Jan 2020, 15:01 PM

The lefh howi doesnt shoot when u drop the coordiniate fire barrage thing from the arty officer. It works fine with the panzerwerfer though. i think it might have something todo with the latest change to howi cooldowns

I've tried replicating this in some simple tests, but in these the LeFH would always respond to the Victor Target ability. We're going to need replays or a more detailed description of the situation to figure out what's causing this unwanted behaviour.
15 Jan 2020, 21:29 PM

I've tried replicating this in some simple tests, but in these the LeFH would always respond to the Victor Target ability. We're going to need replays or a more detailed description of the situation to figure out what's causing this unwanted behaviour.

well i tried it only one time in a game last week and then it happend. That same game the certain howi didnt want to cooldown but would stay stuck on 1sec for a few mins. Later it started working again, but still wouldnt be affected by the officer.
16 Jan 2020, 16:25 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/536906910 i made a 20 min highlight containing several weird lefh behaviours. tbh i dont know how u didnt manage to reproduce it. It happend in 2 out of 2 games i recently played. i hope this helps
16 Jan 2020, 16:36 PM

That same game the certain howi didnt want to cooldown but would stay stuck on 1sec for a few mins.

I can confirm this. Happened to me twice already after the recent cool-down changes.
16 Jan 2020, 17:43 PM

Sorry for the offtopic, but wc51 arty drop need fix because when someone destroy your truck right after arty drop, after red flares nothing happens and your ammo is consumend really frustrating
24 Jan 2020, 16:52 PM

So i was scrolling through the new patchnotes today, and i couldn't find this bug fix in there yet. Maybe i misread but i was just curious on what is going on. If u need anymore testing im willing to play some more games with it.

since im a big fan of the new arty officer :)
18 Feb 2020, 10:40 AM

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyPiliableHamburgerSeemsGood

This time its ML-20 bugging out with the stuck on 0 sec cooldown bug. So far it only seems to happen for lefh and ml-20. I dont know if the same goes for the sexton or priest or b4.
7 Mar 2020, 18:53 PM
8 Mar 2020, 06:41 AM

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyPiliableHamburgerSeemsGood

This time its ML-20 bugging out with the stuck on 0 sec cooldown bug. So far it only seems to happen for lefh and ml-20. I dont know if the same goes for the sexton or priest or b4.

I think I remember this happening with the Priest as well, when the creeping barrage was used.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★