Login

russian armor

Where do i fit scott in army composition?

12 Jan 2020, 18:37 PM

Recently, i have been using scotts with good effect, but im left wondering where is best time bringing them in?

They do not work well as first tank as they get otherwise hunted by pnz 4s or panthers and they dont exactly help being aggressive. I have ran them way that i get 2-3 of them with jackson, supplementing at with bazookas and additional at gun.

When would be best time to deploy them and with what units?
12 Jan 2020, 21:03 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

After the jackson(s) or if your teammates can compensate your lack of AT
16 Jan 2020, 00:18 AM

You can get them first in teamgames like shadow said. Ive rushed out a scott really effectively in 2v2 if my teammate knows im going for it

You can also do it if you go 2x AT gun. US AT guns are so effective against P4s you should be able to zone them out if he tries to rush your scott
3 Mar 2020, 19:02 PM

Recently, i have been using scotts with good effect, but im left wondering where is best time bringing them in?

They do not work well as first tank as they get otherwise hunted by pnz 4s or panthers and they dont exactly help being aggressive. I have ran them way that i get 2-3 of them with jackson, supplementing at with bazookas and additional at gun.

When would be best time to deploy them and with what units?

Works well with Airborne Doctrines. My strat would be to first establish a nice core of infantry. BE AGGRESSIVE TO UNLOCK PARATROOPERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!! SAVE ALL YOUR MUNITIONS FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!

1 Rear Echelon (starting unit)
1 Pathfinder
1 Rifleman
$$Build 1st fuel cache$$
=*=Tech CAPTAIN IF YOUR GOING SCOTTS.
[!] Flexible Unit. You might need 1 mortar to deal with MGs

Once Paratroopers are available you want to quickly drop 2.

1 Rear Echelon
1 Rifleman
1 Pathfinder
1 Captain ×2 Bazookas
2 Paratroopers ×3 Bazookas
[!] 1 Flex Unit.
[!] 1 Ambulance *if needed*
=*=Tech with the Pack Howie/AAHT unlock due to it being cheaper/faster.
$$Build 2nd fuel cache$$
=*=Tech Major

1 Rear Echelon
1 Rifleman
1 Pathfinder
1 Captain ×2 Bazookas
2 Paratroopers ×3 Bazookas
[!] 1 Flex Unit.
[!] 1 Ambulance
3 M8 Scott's

Screen your Scotts with your AT Paratroopers / Captain. Rifle for AT grenade. Use the Pathfinders to scout and apply pressure to soft targets with Scotts.

TIPS

‐Use Scotts smokes to cover for capturing territory or taking a favorable position. Pathfinders excel at this. PLACE ON HOLD FIRE. Move them INTOCOVER in the smoke screen and they will conceal themselves forcing the enemy to come to you in range of the Scott's.

-Keep your Captain just behind your Paratroopers when chasing down vehicles for the kill. He can use ON ME ability to free at least one from an MG pin or command ability.

-Scotts can fire on the move so when barraging I like to QUEUE 2 - 3 MOVEMENTS within range to make them hard to pinpoint.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★