Login

russian armor

Strange statue glitch - Stadtschutt 2v2

6 Jan 2020, 15:36 PM

This i think is a glitch or a weird feature of statues in maps, however it completely blocked all of the calliope rockets. Below link shows the exaxt moment when it happens on a 2v2 replay cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIC96Wa5THg#t=22m25s

Hope it is fixable.
6 Jan 2020, 16:40 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

:rofl:

yeah sure. Just remove the object and replace it with another one:)
6 Jan 2020, 17:48 PM

I think that object is called obelisk or something. But I have seen this with other objects as well. Like lamp post. The lamp post did not always block. But this needs testing.

It is the problem with map making. When you are new you just go thru all the objects and put the cool looking ones in the map. Usually because you never see them on any maps. And sometimes, there is a reason you never see it in maps. So many objects are bugged.
10 Jan 2020, 12:01 PM

I think that object is called obelisk or something. But I have seen this with other objects as well. Like lamp post. The lamp post did not always block. But this needs testing.

It is the problem with map making. When you are new you just go thru all the objects and put the cool looking ones in the map. Usually because you never see them on any maps. And sometimes, there is a reason you never see it in maps. So many objects are bugged.

Oh damn that sucks to hear. Wish Relic had put some effort into rectifiying it after all these years. Feels bad to see a well renouned game like COH2 to be very lightly/barely supported by the devs.
18 Jan 2020, 21:27 PM

We need to look at this. But we are starting to find that objects destroyed by ordinates (guns, fire, etc) DO NOT destroy the objects blocking cube in the game code.

So shooting an object will make it appear destroyed, but it is not until it has been run over with a vehicle.

This all needs tested for every object. But it does not appear limited to this object only, but probably most objects.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★