Login

russian armor

Why people complain about falls and not 2x bren mandos

29 Dec 2019, 21:12 PM

Lago give it a rest man, stop grasping at straws to support a bad argument lol.

Stormjager give it a rest man, stop grasping at straws to support a bad argument lol.
29 Dec 2019, 21:14 PM

Zero if you don’t play have experience with Brits don’t talk about them. That’s why I don’t try not to talk about OKW/USF
29 Dec 2019, 21:17 PM

Isn't the point of good british play to make your enemy want for your point's?

No, the point of british, soviet, usf and german good play is to hold 3 victory points, but you're not always going to get to them all first and be allowed to entrentch heavily without being contested.

I don't own em. But my friend does so it's not like I haven't played em.

That's like saying your friend had sex, so you know how it feels and don't need to experience it yourself.
29 Dec 2019, 21:41 PM

cause they are OP and will ruin the tournament........

wait a second why where they never picked or lost when picked, why usf and soviet have the best win rate

29 Dec 2019, 22:13 PM

wait a second why where they never picked or lost when picked, why usf and soviet have the best win rate

The Volksblob was beatable.

It was removed because it was an abomination, not because it was unbeatable.
29 Dec 2019, 22:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2019, 22:13 PMLago

The Volksblob was beatable.

It was removed because it was an abomination, not because it was unbeatable.
im talking about falls , u know what op asked right ?
29 Dec 2019, 22:42 PM

im talking about falls , u know what op asked right ?

You suggested Fallschirmjager weren't gamebreaking overpowered because they didn't get used in the most recent 1v1 tournament.

I replied by drawing a comparison to the Volksblob, which was also not gamebreaking, but was patched out because it made the game worse.

No moron. I'm saying i'v played Brits on his account.

That's not something you want to boast about publicly.

Not unless you'd like Relic to ban your account.
29 Dec 2019, 23:40 PM

Falls are fine, it's the stupid ambush that is too strong, it melts any infantry in seconds making the falls vet like crazy and becoming even stronger faster.
Ambush have to go or get some heavy nerf.
30 Dec 2019, 00:09 AM

Remember when SiphonX gave a list of reasons at the beginning of his post that you should take that data with a grain of salt? Sample size, skill difference, starting positions, etc...

I'm sure you do, you're just pretending he didn't say it for some reason
30 Dec 2019, 01:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2019, 22:42 PMLago

You suggested Fallschirmjager weren't gamebreaking overpowered because they didn't get used in the most recent 1v1 tournament.

I replied by drawing a comparison to the Volksblob, which was also not gamebreaking, but was patched out because it made the game worse.

That's not something you want to boast about publicly.

Not unless you'd like Relic to ban your account.

Really they'd ban a customer for that????
30 Dec 2019, 01:15 AM

Really they'd ban a customer for that????

If you're just trying out a faction on somebody else's account? Probably not if you're staying out of automatch and tournaments.
30 Dec 2019, 01:59 AM

Falls are fine. Leave them be.
30 Dec 2019, 02:36 AM

Remember when SiphonX gave a list of reasons at the beginning of his post that you should take that data with a grain of salt? Sample size, skill difference, starting positions, etc...

I'm sure you do, you're just pretending he didn't say it for some reason
the excuse for falls nerf was that they would ruin tourney suprise they didn't, btw if falls are so op please do create a measure for them, maybe shown some multiplayer stats ? Cause if not in game stats or tourney stats how do u Say they are op ?
30 Dec 2019, 05:18 AM

the excuse for falls nerf was that they would ruin tourney suprise they didn't

Whose excuse? You really need to stop reading 1 person's post and attributing it to everyone else who ever talks about the same unit. Its getting really old

btw if falls are so op please do create a measure for them, maybe shown some multiplayer stats ? Cause if not in game stats or tourney stats how do u Say they are op ?

You can decide that the in-game stats say their not OP, but that's your opinion. Some disagree with you, including me. As for the tourney stats, you can re-read my last post OR just read Siphons actual message

No one is saying the commander is OP btw, just the squad. You can buff the commander while nerfing the squad if thats needed. Your point about the tourney reflects on the whole commander, not the squad and even then the data is still unreliable
30 Dec 2019, 05:32 AM

He said counterplay them, not show up within 5m and throw nukenade before paras react..

He said you can counterplay them with cqc infantry AND light vehicles, which you chopped off the end of his post when you quoted him

He's hardly "grasping at straws". Idk how you can say that when you ignored half his argument

PS: distrofio was talking about dps nerfs. Don’t bring up snares.

You do realize he was agreeing with Lago, right? And that Lago brought up snares before distrofio even posted in the thread?
30 Dec 2019, 05:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2019, 01:59 AMJilet
Falls are fine. Leave them be.

Without the faust they are fine. Then we can leave them be. Its from when volks/stock okw lacked fausts.
30 Dec 2019, 06:18 AM

Without the faust they are fine. Then we can leave them be. Its from when volks/stock okw lacked fausts.

Why don't we ask to remove volks pfaust and leave it for falls.

Make spios assault package a little cheaper and give them pfaust instead of pshrek.

And then let's watch okw burn to ashes
30 Dec 2019, 06:57 AM

I would like snares to be different in coh3. Maybe expand on the % HP idea, with different crits for vehicles at 75%, 50%, 25% hp or something like that.

Engine damage like it is now would be only at lower HP, something like the AEC snare for higher HP levels
30 Dec 2019, 09:09 AM

I would like snares to be different in coh3. Maybe expand on the % HP idea, with different crits for vehicles at 75%, 50%, 25% hp or something like that.

Engine damage like it is now would be only at lower HP, something like the AEC snare for higher HP levels

Or maybe have almost 0 snares like coh1. In coh1 only US had snares(well you could argue that the at ht's thread breaker was a sanre).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★