Login

russian armor

Mechanized Company as Axis how to counter!

26 Dec 2019, 08:36 AM
Patrion 14

Hi
2vs2.. I have 3000 hours of coh2

Nearly every time i play as allied i meet Mechanized Company and assault Grenadiers.. So i started playing with them too.. And i find that allied has a hard time to counter it....
You just start with 1 mg, and 2 assault grenadiers and u engineer, and u play very aggressive... Soon u will have 80 percent of the map and then u tech to face2 and push out Panzergrenadiers.. And then its more or less gg...
How do u counter that as allied....
26 Dec 2019, 09:50 AM

SU: Penals, M3a1, lend-lease (fast M5 with quad, before T3)
USF: assault engeneers beat ass grens, especially with flamer; mechanized commander (with mg-jeep) or commander with M5 and Calli
UKF: bren-carrier or lend-lease (fast M5 quad, ass-tommies)
26 Dec 2019, 10:00 AM

This strat very strong in urban maps or narrow maps, but have crucial weak side - no fausts. Only pgrens with shrecks as AT. If your enemy will choose it - highly likely no T1 and T2. Fast T3 and fast P4 or ostwind (and in late-game backtech to T2 and maybe T1). Also this doc always must harras your cut-point or fuel point - very clear and obvious actions, you have better chances to counter them.
The more stronger version of this OST strat - OKW flame doctrine. You could use the same tips against it, but you need much more micro (because enemy will have rak that easily can kill any halftruck and also he have fausts and reinforce truck). For USF very strong will be double pak-howie. Because flame-doc always meaning blobbing. In tightrope channel you could see insane comeback in 2vs2 against this doc.
3 Jan 2020, 14:09 PM
Patrion 14

Hmm in 2 vs 2 you dont have a chance... sorry to say...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★