Login

russian armor

The recent Infantry Sections nerf

11 Dec 2019, 13:07 PM

i see u literary skipped the last part of the post thank u kat

Yeah, I've decided to step over the bullshit instead of stepping into it.

You're repeating like a parrot something that was debunked and proven with costs ages ago.
11 Dec 2019, 13:07 PM

yes kat totally like ?

"round planet was debunked ages ago by lot of people "

"like, cause i literary just did the math and someone else too"

"erh wait a second *furiously ask /b/ for help*"

ha the great conversation of this forum
11 Dec 2019, 13:32 PM

yes kat totally like ?

"round planet was debunked ages ago by lot of people "

"like, cause i literary just did the math and someone else too"

"erh wait a second *furiously ask /b/ for help*"

ha the great conversation of this forum

It's ironic you bring up flat earth arguments when you have been acting exactly like a flat earth theorist confronted with repeated evidence and numbers that go against your own beliefs. Stgs are not side-teched and they never were, literally failing to meet the definition of it. They are about as 'free' as anything else you can get by simply naturally progressing through faction tech structure, unless you are determined to play OKW from T0 only, without ever producing any trucks for the entire match. It's like saying the CPs you get for teching aren't "free" because you had to pay for the tech itself.

People have tried to explain this to you, like the mathematical and physical arguments against flat earth nonsense, and like a flat earther you have simply responded with the same broken English insanity over and over.
11 Dec 2019, 13:37 PM

by this great logic ths mean that both okw and ost pay more for tech but gte free weapons , for the same stuff

so do we increase other faction tech ?

i mean why they get discount ?

btw great math, literary changing stats and cost so it seems axis gets better deal (oh i forgot the starting fuel, oh i forgot about SU , oh i forgot 1,4 does not round to 2, oh the extra rifle,oh i forgot medic cost 15 fuel)
11 Dec 2019, 13:44 PM

by this great logic ths mean that both okw and ost pay more for tech but gte free weapons , for the same stuff

so do we increase other faction tech ?

i mean why they get discount ?

Except people have already explained to you - again, I must emphasize, multiple times - that okw and ost do not actually pay more to tech up in the long run. There was in fact an entire thread made about this. You're seeing imbalances where they do not exist.
11 Dec 2019, 13:47 PM

Except people have already explained to you - again, I must emphasize, multiple times - that okw and ost do not actually pay more to tech up in the long run. There was in fact an entire thread made about this. You're seeing imbalances where they do not exist.
this is getting fucking stupid

" they have free upgrade, but at the same time pays the same total tech cost or for getting to a unit (ex light vehicle) for very similar roster"

so this means either a) the side tech cost are put inside the tech b) while axis get free upgrade , allies have discounted non side tech cost

u can't have ur cake and eat it too

u gotta be on an higher plane of bias to say axis get free side tech, but at the same time not say, allies get discounted tech structures

just for ur knowledge, im not saying it's imbalanced as it's now, im literally saying saying right now it's ok as it is

it's blvk kat and pet that said "On a more serious note, UKF brens and PIATS are locked behind another MP/fuel investment. So are the grenades. What is the problem here? Meanwhile spending 60 muni on a game-long STG or LMG upgrade is not a big deal whatsoever"
which is essentially saying why ukf pays for side tech while okw and osther get it for free
which is really stupid considering if both were to go for LV plays, ukf would pays the same 70 fuel as okw while still getting both nades and weapon upgrades : 15+10+30+15 vs 15+45+10
|_____|
^
I
I
side tech
11 Dec 2019, 14:10 PM

Its plain and simply:
Either Axis get "free" stuff but allies also get free stuff
or
All the stuff have a tech cost attached to it

Main difference here is that allies have a more flexible tech tree that allows them to choose when to unlock something while axis unlock stuff in bulk (regardless if they are going to use them or not) for a discount.

The argument that axis have an advantage because they the only one getting "free" staff simply does not hold much water and it should not be used any more.
11 Dec 2019, 17:30 PM

It's less of a discount and more of a loan , they pay less upfront but in the end they pay more aka 5 fuel

To be more technical they pay in rates but have a tiny interest attached to it
11 Dec 2019, 17:36 PM

2 stg have worse DPS than a bar

Hey genius when u go to the store to buy something immagine if u could only buy it in pair
So u want 1 kg of pasta ? Nope u Need to pay for 2 , want 1l of soda ? Nope u Need to buy 2 , now immagine if u could choose to only get 1 for the same resources and time , what's better ?

Keep making bogus comparisons you want, doesnt change the fact its an opinion that you have that one is better then the other, Not a fact.
12 Dec 2019, 01:03 AM

the myth of "mUh AxiS FFRREEEEE uPgRaDes 1!!!!!!111" needs to stop

Most of the people who argue about sidetechs with you never say anything close to this...

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2019, 14:10 PMVipper

The argument that axis have an advantage because they the only one getting "free" staff simply does not hold much water and it should not be used any more.

Again I also do not see many people saying this. I see people saying allies have to put MORE resources into their mainlines, not people saying Axis don't put any
12 Dec 2019, 08:39 AM

But how ? Total tech cost is actually 5 higher for axis

And for getting to certain unit with side tech is the same or very similar example :

Okw to get LT needs 70 fuel , ukf to get to aec + weapon upgrade and nade (so same stuff) needs only 70 fuel , for tank again it's similar (osther is the same as it's 70 for LV )

Okw to get to tanks needs at minimum 200 fuel with healing , USF to get to tank with upgrades and healing it's 215 fuel while getting LV and smoke

For LV again it's similar

Btw blvk literally said that ukf needs to spend resources to get upgrades while okw and oat just pay munition, so no most people did say thing close to it considering they followed that band wagon until I responded

Do u maybe mean the weapon are worse for the allies ?

2 Stg have as shown before worse DPS than bar and occupy 2 slots

Lmg 42 is a bit better than bren but it cost 25% more

Lmg 34 cost as much as 2 elite bren but with much worse DPS

Sherck are better that's true but they either come with expensive squads or are overpriced on Sturm and all the unit that have them can't use snare unlike rifle or RE with Zook/piat

So where do u put more resources to get equal performance ?

It's more u get better performance for equal or more price depending on the unit or upgrade
12 Dec 2019, 10:27 AM

But how ? Total tech cost is actually 5 higher for axis

And for getting to certain unit with side tech is the same or very similar example :

Okw to get LT needs 70 fuel , ukf to get to aec + weapon upgrade and nade (so same stuff) needs only 70 fuel , for tank again it's similar (osther is the same as it's 70 for LV )

Okw to get to tanks needs at minimum 200 fuel with healing , USF to get to tank with upgrades and healing it's 215 fuel while getting LV and smoke

For LV again it's similar

Btw blvk literally said that ukf needs to spend resources to get upgrades while okw and oat just pay munition, so no most people did say thing close to it considering they followed that band wagon until I responded

Do u maybe mean the weapon are worse for the allies ?

2 Stg have as shown before worse DPS than bar and occupy 2 slots

Lmg 42 is a bit better than bren but it cost 25% more

Lmg 34 cost as much as 2 elite bren but with much worse DPS

Sherck are better that's true but they either come with expensive squads or are overpriced on Sturm and all the unit that have them can't use snare unlike rifle or RE with Zook/piat

So where do u put more resources to get equal performance ?

It's more u get better performance for equal or more price depending on the unit or upgrade

I don't know why the hell you are deflecting obvious issues with UKF contrasted with Ost or OKW by bringing up BARS or USF here

Nobody is arguing BARS or rifleman upgrades or tech is overpriced. In fact if Brits had BARS or StG profile weapons instead of lackluster brens and cover gimmicks a lot of their issues with underpowered IS would be gone overnight.

Stay on topic or you're just digging your irrelevant argument into a deeper hole. It's already deep enough which is why so you have so many replies saying you're wrong.

12 Dec 2019, 14:04 PM

Maybe give Section grenades at the game start or make it a 50mp 5 fuel upgrade? It’s a good buff and it doesn’t make them oppressive again.
12 Dec 2019, 14:09 PM

I don't know why the hell you are deflecting obvious issues with UKF contrasted with Ost or OKW by bringing up BARS or USF here

Nobody is arguing BARS or rifleman upgrades or tech is overpriced. In fact if Brits had BARS or StG profile weapons instead of lackluster brens and cover gimmicks a lot of their issues with underpowered IS would be gone overnight.

Stay on topic or you're just digging your irrelevant argument into a deeper hole. It's already deep enough which is why so you have so many replies saying you're wrong.

On a more serious note, UKF brens and PIATS are locked behind another MP/fuel investment. So are the grenades. What is the problem here? Meanwhile spending 60 muni on a game-long STG or LMG upgrade is not a big deal whatsoever. Infantry Sections also require munitions for pyro or heal upgrade so your argument of Infantry Sections not needing upgrades being a huge snowball balance killer is just grasping at straws.

Infantry Sections were OP, they deserved a nerf but literally EVERYTHING but not this awkward back to camp-static gameplay change that no one wanted.

i was on topic , when people says "why ukf pays for upgrade while axis doesn't ?" spreading fake propaganda , i will point it out

btw bren is not lack cluster, it has around 25% less power alone than a lmg 42 but it cost 25% less 45 vs 60 (to be more precise it has 23% less damage at long and 27% at close, 7 vs 9 long and 4 vs 5,5 at close)

if u want my opinion on how to fix them, just make the 5 men upgrade cost munition and occupy slot then buff base IS , no more power spike
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★