Login

russian armor

How to report a player

• This thread is locked
6 Dec 2019, 23:45 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

New stuff is here! Pls don't upload replays anymore on coh2.org and tag me(Sturmpanther).

here is the link to report players to relic.

LINK
7 Dec 2019, 01:58 AM

7 Dec 2019, 03:22 AM

But. But. Can I still PM you with my complaints about people? :bananadance:
7 Dec 2019, 08:37 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

7 Dec 2019, 09:54 AM
7 Dec 2019, 12:34 PM

Great news!
Also, RIP BanPanther :(
7 Mar 2020, 23:27 PM

So how does one go about reporting a "drop hacker" (sync error ending the game)? I recently had three matches in a short span of time (all replays saved), in which a specific player was in each match, and each match ended in a sync error. In the first match, that player even said "hack initiated" (or something similar) just before the desync.

I'm assuming the sync-error causing player was the same person, as they were the common element, but the replays doesn't show a player dropping/leaving, or even that the game ended with a sync error. The replay just ends.

The "trust rating" system ended up giving me wins for 2 out of the 3 matches, but its still annoying to waste well over an hour combined on matches that 'end' like this.
8 Mar 2020, 00:42 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

So how does one go about reporting a "drop hacker" (sync error ending the game)? I recently had three matches in a short span of time (all replays saved), in which a specific player was in each match, and each match ended in a sync error. In the first match, that player even said "hack initiated" (or something similar) just before the desync.

I'm assuming the sync-error causing player was the same person, as they were the common element, but the replays doesn't show a player dropping/leaving, or even that the game ended with a sync error. The replay just ends.

The "trust rating" system ended up giving me wins for 2 out of the 3 matches, but its still annoying to waste well over an hour combined on matches that 'end' like this.

was that 1vs1 and guy is called burtalhorde?^^ or chinesehacker?

Upload the replays here on org. and / or sent it to the email.
8 Mar 2020, 21:59 PM

Oh, now that i see it:
I reported someone 3 or 4 weeks ago just the way i was told to there. I provided a prove in form of an unlisted video on youtube.
Said video still has 0 views and i never got a confirmation mail or whatsoever.
How long does the process of checking a complain take usually? Not that i care much about the match. i´m just curious on when to expect punishment for those kind of players breaking rules
10 Mar 2020, 15:27 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Oh, now that i see it:
I reported someone 3 or 4 weeks ago just the way i was told to there. I provided a prove in form of an unlisted video on youtube.
Said video still has 0 views and i never got a confirmation mail or whatsoever.
How long does the process of checking a complain take usually? Not that i care much about the match. i´m just curious on when to expect punishment for those kind of players breaking rules

It depends from time to time. Sometimes we make a banwave in 2 weeks, sometimes in 2 months.

Yuu will not get an email back btw.
Also its possible if you report someone and we have him already as report from another person, we don't check out your proof too. Since we have already proof.
10 Mar 2020, 16:37 PM

Ah good to know, thanks alot!
14 May 2020, 14:29 PM

Hello. I posted a video replay of a game where one of the players was hacking. But that replay got removed and the player still hasnt been banned yet. What is going on?
14 May 2020, 15:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you put the replay here, send it to Relic directly.

Also, the necro is real.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS