Login

russian armor

Any plans for updating guides?

28 Nov 2019, 22:34 PM

Is there any way we could get the "unit", "commander" and possibly even "veterancy" guides updated? While I can understand guides for specific strategies not being updated, since they may no longer be viable in the current game; I think the guides on units/tech/commanders should be kept up-to-date, since they are likely a resource for new players (and forgetful experienced players).

Take, for example, the USF Unit Guide. It starts by saying "Up to date? YES!", but the unit costs are at least 2 years out of date, since it lists the M36 at "350mp/125f" (it was changed from 360/125 to 400/140 in Dec 2017). It's also missing core tech upgrades, like the Capt/LT vehicle unlocks.

There is similar out-of-date or missing information in most, if not all, of the unit guides (OKW is missing panzer auth, for example). In addition, the commander guides are missing many of the more recent reworks and new additions (OKW is missing Grand Offensive, Overwatch doc is missing JLI, etc.).

Additionally, while it would take a ton of work, updating the veterancy guide would be great, since there is currently no up-to-date source (that I know of), and the bonuses are never mentioned in game in terms of actual stat changes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 36
unknown 28
Mexico 14
Germany 884

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %