Login

russian armor

Stationary PANTHER

2 Dec 2019, 18:11 PM

The entire point of building TDs is to D Ts. TDs are not medium tanks. They are their own thing designed SPECIFICALLY to counter units like the panther. Anything less will be food for the panther hands down and even the non Jackson TDs will be eaten in a 1v1 as well by exploiting their weaknesses (thus excluding the Jackson who has none)

The panthers role is to force your enemy to get TDs by invalidating medium armour with its superior armour health and pen

I agree it needs some refinement but it's not nearly as useless or helpless as you are making out.

How am I saying it’s useless? I said it’s slightly UP and needs an accuracy buff.

Also the Panther is a TD too in essence. If anything a panzer commander upgrade that improves accuracy like the Brits get that locks out the MG would be welcome.
2 Dec 2019, 19:12 PM

Check reload stats yourself

Reload =/= rate of fire. There's more things, namely wind up and wind down time (linked to animations), that contribute to ROF. I'm not exactly sure how Cruzz calculated it but I trust he did it right. The stats Vipper posted are the correct ones for rate of fire.
2 Dec 2019, 20:18 PM

Too complicated and what is the final objective?
How about the other 2 60Td?
How should we do the vet bonus?
Im afraid we may end up buffing their rof and become another usf Atg if it needs 11 shots at current rof...and still crazy effective against slow Axis armor

55Td just makes most sense, easiest to implement and wont confuse allies players much.
55Td on wheels is deadlier than the number seems.
60Td simply zone out the tanks, literally zone out.
Allies can just position the 60Td behind and then just micro their infantry blobs, Is2, Churchill etc. Pretty much zoned out lazily from their 60Td. You are supposed to do that with Pak ATg, but to also do that with Td on wheels...
And when you add their faster vet bonus, the accuracy, abilities, no chance. Besides Axis dont even have as good AT airstrikes.

We wont need a rof buff if this happens. The other 2 td,s follow a simaler pattern. The vet bonus will take a nerf however slightly. because the base pen goes down the gain from vet goes down as well.

Why are you even bringing at airstrike is2 at gu into this?

Axis can park paks raketten jagdpzr 4 behind their panther as well and send their inf blob over as well. At strafe from ost is pretty strong allies. Its a tracking ability.
No use dyning it and keep spouting axis up. You make it sound like axis have no chance whatsoever, just stop.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★