Login

russian armor

Faction Rankings in 1v1

26 Nov 2019, 06:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2019, 19:04 PMKatitof

March deployment patch allowed 100+ win streaks for good players on ost and allowed bad players to compete against top players in long games that would've been stomps otherwise.

Even OKW infantry on release wasn't as bullshit overpowered as march deployment grens, they literally roflstomped any other infantry unit without even giving them a chance.

What you've said is nothing compared to march deployment patch. The sole fact so many people remember that despite it being first year patch speaks volumes about its impact.

Hell, I managed to pull of 1h+ game against Jesulin back then just because I picked ost and his superior skill and micro got literally nothing on a-moved grens.

I remember that, strat in all modes was 4 grens because they would absolutely stomp every other unit in the game.

I also think there was another time when something bugged out with grens and they had insane accuracy for a patch. It might be the same one its been a while but I remember grens instant killing models.
26 Nov 2019, 08:24 AM

I think this thread has a really good sample size of opinions and must be looked for the next balance patch.
26 Nov 2019, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I remember that, strat in all modes was 4 grens because they would absolutely stomp every other unit in the game.

I also think there was another time when something bugged out with grens and they had insane accuracy for a patch. It might be the same one its been a while but I remember grens instant killing models.

IIRC, they had passive suppression.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 11
Germany 2
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %