Login

russian armor

Elite troops doctrine?

7 Nov 2013, 00:42 AM

imag broken, see blow layer
copy from another fourm, looks pretty powerfuel, experience boost O.o
considering german infantry is already stronger than soviets,now plus exerience boost will crush soviet infantry like a boss?
plus stun nade, G43 upgrade, truly elite troop,
vet 3 tiger and panzer tact plus elite troop, looks like a pretty aggreesive commander

7 Nov 2013, 01:44 AM

Unable to see your pic
7 Nov 2013, 01:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2013, 01:44 AMUGBEAR
Unable to see your pic

hwo could i upload a picture?
7 Nov 2013, 05:32 AM

here, I have it for you: Awesome upload with a new german commander that I never heard of. Do you have more commanders?

7 Nov 2013, 06:04 AM

So, you are afraid of the tiger is not raping the entire soviet vehicle too hard? Here comes the Tiger Ace! only $4.99
7 Nov 2013, 06:21 AM

I checked again on Relic's forum and it looks to be an experimental commander.

The stipulations for the Tiger Ace are pretty steep if you look closely: It's literally win with the tiger or lose. (*all resource income stopped..geez)
7 Nov 2013, 06:42 AM

here, I have it for you: Awesome upload with a new german commander that I never heard of. Do you have more commanders?

i wont hesitate to upload more if i have any
7 Nov 2013, 06:57 AM

WOW thats interesting. All Income stopped. So you basically cant bring it if you dont have a sufficient amount of infantry and support units. THATS COOL!
7 Nov 2013, 07:14 AM

will be stooped for few minutes, just like vCOH ace Unit.
7 Nov 2013, 08:44 AM
Patrion 14

Just because there might be such a commander in Beta doesnt mean it will ever come to live enviroment, and if, it might be diffrent from the way it looks here.
7 Nov 2013, 11:24 AM
Benefactor 115

imag broken, see blow layer
copy from another fourm, looks pretty powerfuel, experience boost O.o
considering german infantry is already stronger than soviets,now plus exerience boost will crush soviet infantry like a boss?
plus stun nade, G43 upgrade, truly elite troop,
vet 3 tiger and panzer tact plus elite troop, looks like a pretty aggreesive commander

wow
such tiger
very tank
7 Nov 2013, 12:31 PM

Permanently Banned
Definately a Commander I would be interested in since I love infantry heavy builds.
I think PTactician may be a bit OTT in conjunction with otherwise powerful infantry.
Perhaps replace with Smoke call-in or the common Recon?
Just think PTact is too powerful in conjunction with what Grens will he capable of with this Commander.

I immensly prefer G43s to LMGs. Passive positioning is "bad". With G43s you can offensively leverage DPS.

If I anticipate that Stun grenade at all, I see it synching very well with flanking Support teams (by keeping them immobile) and defensively vs charging infantry.

I dont even care about the Tiger Ace. With this Commander Id go Grens and Ostwind with strong PaK support, possibly a Stug. No need for late game units since mid game will be that strong.
7 Nov 2013, 14:35 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2013, 07:14 AMUGBEAR
will be stooped for few minutes, just like vCOH ace Unit.

Currently it's stopped for good. So it's like a make or break unit.
7 Nov 2013, 14:50 PM

Currently it's stopped for good. So it's like a make or break unit.
How can that be balanced? The Tiger Ace better have 60 range and 1shot T-34s for stopping the whole income. I mean one Su-85 can hurt a regular Tiger pretty hard with it´s range. Stopping the whole income means you don´t have cap power if you lose some units. Reinfocring is impossible at some point and repairing doesn´t help either. What if you are out of pioneers and drive over a mine with the Tiger ace?

They better make it like the Kingtiger in Coh1 or with a huge price - no income stop.

Other than that I´m interested in this doc. Quality for Germans, quantity for Russians. I like that. Maybe we will finally see a Tiger not getting outperformed by some Su-85s.
7 Nov 2013, 15:02 PM

Permanently Banned
This Commander turns Grens into such sustainable and offensively powerful infantry, youll never need the Ace. Its there as a final "iwin" killing blow, once youve already dominated with fking strong Grens and conventional T3 amror with PTact.

Youll never even need the Ace. I may be shit at this game, but if I have Grens as strong as this, I wont need more than 4 vetted G43 Grens, 1-2 PGrens, one PaK, and an Ostwind to xompletely dominate the field. Then I just add Stugs overwtching VPs.

Owing to the strong low CP investiture of this Commander, youll win the game before you even have CPs for the Ace callin. Its one of the problems in how Relic is assigning Commander ability CP points imo. Early-mid game is everything. After that, its a matter of whether its more timely to callin a Tiger/Elephant or invest in T4. As currently is, T4 is rare. Better to get that single Commander callin, than invest in the general T4 but at cost that prevents you from fielding heavy armor when you really need it in order to capitalise on your advamtage.
7 Nov 2013, 15:12 PM

With this commander, I would just use everything except Tiger Ace.........just get panthers if I want heavy tks.
7 Nov 2013, 15:15 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

How can that be balanced? The Tiger Ace better have 60 range and 1shot T-34s for stopping the whole income. I mean one Su-85 can hurt a regular Tiger pretty hard with it´s range. Stopping the whole income means you don´t have cap power if you lose some units. Reinfocring is impossible at some point and repairing doesn´t help either. What if you are out of pioneers and drive over a mine with the Tiger ace?

They better make it like the Kingtiger in Coh1 or with a huge price - no income stop.

Other than that I´m interested in this doc. Quality for Germans, quantity for Russians. I like that. Maybe we will finally see a Tiger not getting outperformed by some Su-85s.

Well I am guessing this could be a good choice in a team game if say your army mainly consist of heavy tanks and your teammate is the one repairing. However stopping income completely seems a bit harsh. Play testing currently with the Tiger Ace show that it does not proove it's worth.
7 Nov 2013, 15:43 PM

Unless the tiger ace is firing nukes its just not worth it. Stopping all income is suicide.
13 Nov 2013, 09:11 AM

Actually, I was winning when he pulled out his tiger ace. At first I was really surprised that he had these vet 3 grens right off the bat. He was crushing me. I managed to build an mg and mortar and combined with mines was able to keep him off the field enough to gain map control. By the time his Ace came out, I had a flame tank that was burning up his infantry, 1 SU-85 and 2 AT guns (one I captured from him) 2 shock troops, a bunch of of conscripts, an MG, a flame engie. I had managed to kill a P4 too. He had NO armor. He had a shit load of grens and PGs that wouldn't die, but that's it. I had combined arms and map control (which gave me flame artillery). I also had vet 3s and 2s scattered around.

When his Ace came out, it almost immediately crushed my flame tank (he got away), destroyed an AT and SU-85. All the while, I didn't even scratch him with camo AT and SU-85. I got an IS-2 out. Is-2 + Vet 3 and vet 2 conscript with AT grenades + 1 camo AT took off 15% health total before being wiped out. Ridiculous.

He was losing, and he instantly won with his ace. Next time I see this Gren vet spam, I'm going to sniper/T-70/at grenade him. He should have very little fuel if I run around blowing up his fuel caches.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★