Login

russian armor

What's the next patch targeted objectives?

17 Nov 2019, 04:07 AM

The only thing broken is your skills.

LMAO. 10/10 agree
17 Nov 2019, 05:34 AM

It seems out of line for you, an allied only player who doesn't have a rank for axis. The fact is that the 50cal is a straight up better MG than the 42 in all other aspects, better damage, shorter bursts than 42 = faster suppression, faster setup & packup means u can use it a lot easier offensively which is what the USF is known for, while 42 is clumsy as shit and the larger arc can't make up for it until vet 2. So you're concerned that the 50cal isn't completely dominant over the 42? And dshk is just 50cal on steroids. And you forgot that Ostheer design makes 42 underpriced because grens are overpriced. 7 man cons > lmg grens. Riflemen stomp grens for only 17% more cost especially with the recent buff to rifles.

So why don't u play some Ostheer cuz all I see from u are axis op or allied up posts.

I don't agree that either MG is OP, but you do realize the M2HB has the lowest DPS of all MGs besides the MG-34, right? And has uniquely high retreat RA compared to every other MG or squad in general in the game*, allowing it to be killed on retreat more often. And on that topic, the setup/packup disadvantage of the MG-42/34/Vickers is rather offset by the anti-deathloop weapon model teleportation it gets.

*Still not fixed or at least mentioned in unit description.
17 Nov 2019, 05:39 AM

Sander put the RA anomaly in the list of things to fix, as well as a few other things.
17 Nov 2019, 05:44 AM

221, 222, 251/flame halftrack, 250 halftrack, puma, luchs, flack halftrack, kubelwagen (lel).

OKW exists. Ost halftracks exist.

The MG42 is also basically a waste against the T70 unless point blank and rear armour, but the differece it makes against the early light tier vehicles is extreme.

Noted. In the game after I play as ostheer I will remember that OKW exists
17 Nov 2019, 07:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2019, 16:43 PMblancat

Why? Do I have to wear play cards like decorations?

http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198008173898/standings

there's no sense taking that guy seriously

anyone unironically positing that 50cal is better than mg42 clearly does not play the same game.
17 Nov 2019, 11:51 AM

If you remove the AP rounds from MG42 for a non-doc LV OST will straight up dominate. 10/10 Agree with Stormjager on that one. Only reason MG42 has AP rounds is the non existace of such LV.
17 Nov 2019, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2019, 05:44 AMKoRneY

Noted. In the game after I play as ostheer I will remember that OKW exists

Don't be a disingenuous prat.

The Ost comparison was made specifically to jusify Allied HMGs (DsHK, .50) having worse AP rounds on their more expensive HMGs

What Ost have to face and have has been directly compared to what the USF/Soviets have and have to face.

The Mg42 doesn't need it removing, the MGs just need a little bringing in line. A 7.92x57 should not be better at shredding trucks than a .50 BMG or 12.7x108
17 Nov 2019, 12:24 PM

The Ost comparison was made specifically to jusify Allied HMGs (DsHK, .50) having worse AP rounds on their more expensive HMGs

What Ost have to face and have has been directly compared to what the USF/Soviets have and have to face.

The Mg42 doesn't need it removing, the MGs just need a little bringing in line. A 7.92x57 should not be better at shredding trucks than a .50 BMG or 12.7x108

Well, being on receiving end it might seem so. Yet, one must remember that the game is assymetrical. Allied mgs deal more than adequately with ostheer 4 men infantry that can't build sandbags, and really voulnerable ostheer light vehicles that often get seriously damaged even without ap rounds. The only problem might be OKW with luchs, but they don't have access to mg42s. So it seems fair to me.
17 Nov 2019, 13:21 PM

Well, being on receiving end it might seem so. Yet, one must remember that the game is assymetrical. Allied mgs deal more than adequately with ostheer 4 men infantry that can't build sandbags, and really voulnerable ostheer light vehicles that often get seriously damaged even without ap rounds. The only problem might be OKW with luchs, but they don't have access to mg42s. So it seems fair to me.

Pio,s cant build sandbags?....
Next to ap rounds ost tellers do excist. Ost lv,s or not of the same caliber as allied lv, s are, that is why they get great ap rounds and such strong at mines and no tech faust on grens.
Rifles and echelon cant build sanbags as well. They get other thing to cover for that. Rifles only do buildsandbags in doctrines.
17 Nov 2019, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2019, 11:51 AMJilet
If you remove the AP rounds from MG42 for a non-doc LV OST will straight up dominate.

No one said anything about removing AP rounds

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2019, 11:51 AMJilet

Only reason MG42 has AP rounds is the non existace of such LV.

The .50 cal has AP rounds and literally comes in the same tier as the Stuart

17 Nov 2019, 13:30 PM

Pio,s cant build sandbags?....
Next to ap rounds ost tellers do excist. Ost lv,s or not of the same caliber as allied lv, s are, that is why they get great ap rounds and such strong at mines and no tech faust on grens.
Rifles and echelon cant build sanbags as well. They get other thing to cover for that. Rifles only do buildsandbags in doctrines.

I don't understand your post and what it refers to. Piso can build sandbags and everybody probably knows that tbh. The comment I reffered to is about mg42. IMO it is balanced by weaker 4 men mainline infantry from ostheer and less armour on their light vehicles. Against ostheer, allied mgs work fine imo. The fact that no mainline ostheer infantry can build sandbags helps here as mgs used against green cover don't work that well. Grens or panzergrens can't protect themselves like volks or cons while capping points, for example, which helps allied mgs to deal with them. I can understand that the story may look differently when playing against okw, but their mg34 seems similar to allied mgs and comes later than ostheer's.
17 Nov 2019, 14:44 PM

I don't understand your post and what it refers to. Piso can build sandbags and everybody probably knows that tbh. The comment I reffered to is about mg42. IMO it is balanced by weaker 4 men mainline infantry from ostheer and less armour on their light vehicles. Against ostheer, allied mgs work fine imo. The fact that no mainline ostheer infantry can build sandbags helps here as mgs used against green cover don't work that well. Grens or panzergrens can't protect themselves like volks or cons while capping points, for example, which helps allied mgs to deal with them. I can understand that the story may look differently when playing against okw, but their mg34 seems similar to allied mgs and comes later than ostheer's.

In your earlier post you said 4 man ost squads cant build sanbags unlike others. I didnt realise you meant grens specificly. My bad.

Imo the mg34 supresses quite well, including bunched up units. Something allied mg,s dont do as good as axis mg,s esp the maxim. Wich imo underpreforms slightly for cost.
As for the rest of your comment i agree.

17 Nov 2019, 16:41 PM

Permanently Banned

there's no sense taking that guy seriously

anyone unironically positing that 50cal is better than mg42 clearly does not play the same game.

Never said the 50cal is superior to the 42, I said it is actually superior in a few aspects to the 42 and only worse in arc width and AP rounds. The allied only player, CardboardBox, was bitching about the AP rounds on the 42 and why it shouldn't be superior.
17 Nov 2019, 17:37 PM

Hopefully they make okw tech timing not retarded :)))))))))
18 Nov 2019, 04:40 AM

Wehr T4. Totally missing in WC2019. The faction and T4.
19 Nov 2019, 23:33 PM

Next time my noob soviet buddy builds his "armored wall of t34s" I'll tell him he should have built churchills instead
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 20
unknown 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak