Login

russian armor

General bugs & issues collection

12 Nov 2019, 00:38 AM

steppes map still ignores being vetoed
12 Nov 2019, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2019, 00:38 AMCafo
steppes map still ignores being vetoed

Veto doesn't guarantee removal of the map from your poll, it just makes it lowest priority by far.

If you have 4 players and 4 maps and each player has a different map on veto, the game needs to happen on one of these maps.
12 Nov 2019, 17:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2019, 08:12 AMKatitof

Veto doesn't guarantee removal of the map from your poll, it just makes it lowest priority by far.

If you have 4 players and 4 maps and each player has a different map on veto, the game needs to happen on one of these maps.

Oh I never knew that. Guess i just got very lucky/unlucky over the years lol.
12 Nov 2019, 18:08 PM

Ostheer smoke drop planes require 4 CP, meanwhile the OKW ones only need 2 CP

More of a balance issue, Smartie mentioned it before and I have already added it to the list of balance ideas for a future patch.
12 Nov 2019, 18:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2019, 08:12 AMKatitof

in this case it's 100% a bug tho. Everyone constantly gets the map now all out of a sudden even if you have it vetoed.. which never happened before
12 Nov 2019, 18:21 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

in this case it's 100% a bug tho. Everyone constantly gets the map now all out of a sudden even if you have it vetoed.. which never happened before

Quote from the shoutbox:

Sturmpanther: then it works normally
Last Sunday, 01:26 AM
Sturmpanther: so always refresh your vetos for steppe unveto and veto it
Sturmpanther: I think only steppe is bugged
Rosbone: Sounds like the list is not in sync with the actual maps. Like it pics 10 as steppes but now 10 is City 17.
12 Nov 2019, 18:27 PM

Thanks for all the reports. I've added everything that's clear to the OP.

12 Nov 2019, 19:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I've just seen that when an MG is suppressed, the guy carrying the MG can still walk with normal speed while his crew crawls on the ground, which can cause him running ahead quite a distance.

A rare issue though, other stuff is way more important.
12 Nov 2019, 20:52 PM

Artillery (both on and off map) friendly-fire damage is really inconsistent between different (but similar) units and abilities.

OST GrW 34's (mortar) 'Counter Barrage' is really strange.

Counter-barrage's "Requires: Barrage off Cooldown" doesn't seem to actually be tied to barrage being on or off cooldown. Simply order a barrage (fire a round or two), then hit stop. After a while the barrage will be off cooldown, but counter-barrage will still be unavailable. In some cases, you'll need to wait an additional ~12 seconds for counter barrage to become available AFTER barrage is off cooldown. From what I can tell, it seems to be assuming a full barrage is fired (i.e. no cancelling) every time barrage is used, as counter-barrage becomes available almost exactly when the last round of a barrage is fired.

Additionally (more of a QOL change than a bug), but the "counter barrage" button doesn't do anything when not setup, despite it being available. It would be nice if clicking the button forced the team to setup (and enable counter-barrage), rather than having to click barrage (or attack ground), then stop, then counter-barrage. Missed that this one is already on this list.
12 Nov 2019, 22:40 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Thanks for all the reports. I've added everything that's clear to the OP.

Is there any brackets for reports? I can‘t figure out, why issue with bugged soviet tech buildings on the list, and bugged sergant model is not?
At the same time, why non-responding lefh on coordinated fire ability is a bug, and non-responding western arty on same ability is not (when captured soviet weapons do responding to this ability)?

I can see why you did not include UI issues (despite all of them were around gamefiles fixes), but these two definetly should be reviewed. Same goes for some QoL issues, like spotting scopes issue.
19 Nov 2019, 17:16 PM

The Combined Arms bonus can trigger for tanks with crews without the need of infantry nearby. These factors seem to have an influence on when this happens:

- The proximity of the tank(s) to the center of the map.
- The amount of tanks with crew near each other.
20 Nov 2019, 23:56 PM

The hotkey to build the puma in t2 which you get from the mobile defense doctrine for ostheer has been shared with the 222 since the nerf of the commander. This means that you can't access the puma unless you click on it in the building tab, since the hotkey queues the 222. Please change the hotkey for either of these units.
23 Nov 2019, 13:50 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Veterancy 4 from Volksgrenadiers (sight bonus in cover) activates at vet 5.
4 Jan 2020, 00:38 AM

USF Assault Engineer vet 1 does not provide .9 RA as intended.
It looks like it was given to the wrong squad (the confusingly-named "assault_engineer_5_man_mp")
4 Jan 2020, 01:27 AM

Partisans 3% RA bulletin look like "increase" 3% RA not "reduce" 3% RA......
31 Jan 2020, 18:43 PM

Pioneer and Combat Engineer vet 3 damage reduction while repairing does not function.

In soviet_repair_ability_mp, the received accuracy and damage multipliers need a requirement action to remove them at vet 3. A working version of this can be seen in west_german_repair_ability_mp.

Assault Engineers also use the "soviet" ability, so they will have to use a cloned version of it if this is fixed.

Changing this will probably have a balance impact; fix with caution.
3 Feb 2020, 02:26 AM

Summer vehicle skins are showing up on Rzhev Winter instead of the winter skins.

6 Feb 2020, 01:42 AM

Kubelwagen Self-Repair does not remove engine damage critical
6 Feb 2020, 17:24 PM

This is more of bad design than bug, but when units recieve move order they spend a valuable second or two lingering on their spot and runnin around each other awkwardly, instead of promptly GTFO-ing.

Thats an attempt to set up a formation, but it would be better to postpone this until after they´ve moved a few meters
7 Feb 2020, 07:30 AM

Recrewed Pak43 use destruct ability ,will clone a new squad
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight