Login

russian armor

About Grenade Inconsistencies

7 Nov 2019, 11:56 AM

He is nervous but on the surface he is Code spaghetti
7 Nov 2019, 21:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2019, 13:40 PMJilet
From my perspective those grenades are just weird. Sometimes they just nuke whole squads sometimes they just barely give them a scratch.

And just how weak is the partisan grenade?
7 Nov 2019, 21:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2019, 21:28 PMDeca

And just how weak is the partisan grenade?

I believe it should be the same as guards.
MMX
8 Nov 2019, 00:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2019, 23:06 PMVipper

The position of the explosion does not matter the position of the unit throwing the grenades does. If the cover is between the unit throwing the grenade and the target cover bonus apply else it does not.

that makes sense. can you elaborate if that actually works per entity or for the whole squad? sometimes not all squad members on the receiving end are actually behind cover with respect to the model that throws the grenade, so is the DR calculated individually for each entity (as it is the case for small arms i belive) or doesn't it matter as long as the center (whereever that is) of the squad is behind cover?
8 Nov 2019, 03:15 AM

Is the grens rg in good spot? Doesn't seem special as it has to deal with more units per squad?
8 Nov 2019, 03:38 AM

Is the grens rg in good spot? Doesn't seem special as it has to deal with more units per squad?

Its special as it's a long range grenade that allows the long rang squad to fight at long range even if the enemy is in cover at long range because the long range of the grenade means the long range squad does not have to get into close range which is really good because grens are not a close range squad they are actually a long range squad.
8 Nov 2019, 06:35 AM

Isn't rifle grenade just different because it explodes on impact. I mean, aren't those timed grenades calculated differently (from the place they explode perspective rather than from the perspective of the squad throwing them)?
8 Nov 2019, 12:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Nov 2019, 00:34 AMMMX

that makes sense. can you elaborate if that actually works per entity or for the whole squad? sometimes not all squad members on the receiving end are actually behind cover with respect to the model that throws the grenade, so is the DR calculated individually for each entity (as it is the case for small arms i belive) or doesn't it matter as long as the center (whereever that is) of the squad is behind cover?

Should be per entity as small arm fire.

Isn't rifle grenade just different because it explodes on impact. I mean, aren't those timed grenades calculated differently (from the place they explode perspective rather than from the perspective of the squad throwing them)?

no
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS