Login

russian armor

10+ things to make COH2 a worthy sequel

4 Nov 2013, 14:58 PM

I have to agree with a lot of the points made in the OP. The infantrycombat was fundamentally changed, in my oppinion, for the worse, as cower and tactical manouevering to a large degree was replaced with frontal assaults and throwing and dodging grenades. This dosent only make the gameplay itself less tacticly deep and diverse, but also makes the firefights look ridiciolus.

vCOH was great in so many ways, and it always fealt like the designers made a game they really wanted to play, and added features and gameplaymechanics they loved themselves. In COH2 I get the feeling that the developers didnt like the COH kind of gameplay that much, though had to use some of the elements in order to justify the name. It feels like a game mad by someonw who is way more comfortable with DOW than COH.
4 Nov 2013, 15:01 PM

I have to agree with a lot of the points made in the OP. The infantrycombat was fundamentally changed, in my oppinion, for the worse, as cower and tactical manouevering to a large degree was replaced with frontal assaults and throwing and dodging grenades. This dosent only make the gameplay itself less tacticly deep and diverse, but also makes the firefights look ridiciolus.

vCOH was great in so many ways, and it always fealt like the designers made a game they really wanted to play, and added features and gameplaymechanics they loved themselves. In COH2 I get the feeling that the developers didnt like the COH kind of gameplay that much, though had to use some of the elements in order to justify the name. It feels like a game mad by someonw who is way more comfortable with DOW than COH.

Totally agree with you, especially the run upt to enemy, throw molatov and then sit 1 m apart shooting for 10 mins gameplay.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★