Login

russian armor

Is there a but in the uploading manage tool in COH2?

25 Oct 2019, 18:14 PM

Hi there I cant see the unpublish map in manage, and when I upload a new map it is not there? Why….has there been a new update?

The unpublish manage tool
[url=]

The publish manage tool. As you can see non of these maps is found in unpublish manage tool and this is needed when uploading a new version.

25 Oct 2019, 18:15 PM

28 Oct 2019, 20:06 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

[url=][img="https://i.ibb.co/xSyDSzJ/published.jpg" alt=""]

I don't understand your question. Could you please explain what do you mean?
29 Oct 2019, 11:14 AM

I don't understand your question. Could you please explain what do you mean?
29 Oct 2019, 11:17 AM

Yes, When you make a map in Worldbuilder, and you then upload it to the manager tool with in Coh2....then you will have a list of unpublish maps, the once you have "Exported" from Worldbuilder. In the unpublish list you can then publish your map. But my problem is , as seen on the photo, there is no unpublish map, so when I "Export" a new map, I can not publish it! I can see the maps that I have publish , but I can´t se my new map in there. So maybe a error in the exported tool, with in worldbuild. And I have just tested a publish map where I did a update in the map and then publish it via the publish list....but this can`t be done with new maps that have been "exported".
It have work flawless befour, but maybe a new upadate have cause this problem?
Do you know a solution to this problem? Best regards Von_Smedman
30 Oct 2019, 08:06 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

Yes, When you make a map in Worldbuilder, and you then upload it to the manager tool with in Coh2....then you will have a list of unpublish maps, the once you have "Exported" from Worldbuilder. In the unpublish list you can then publish your map. But my problem is , as seen on the photo, there is no unpublish map, so when I "Export" a new map, I can not publish it! I can see the maps that I have publish , but I can´t se my new map in there. So maybe a error in the exported tool, with in worldbuild. And I have just tested a publish map where I did a update in the map and then publish it via the publish list....but this can`t be done with new maps that have been "exported".
It have work flawless befour, but maybe a new upadate have cause this problem?
Do you know a solution to this problem? Best regards Von_Smedman

If your map is already published and you make changes to it and then export it you should see "update" button on that map instead of "publish".

There is no "unpublish" button because by pressing "publish" your map will be uploaded to the Steam Workshop. If you want to remove the map from the Steam Workshop you will have to do so from the your Steam Workshop page.

30 Oct 2019, 23:26 PM

Yes, I know, all the map that I have made over the last 5 years and publish is in the publish list, so no problem updating them, when I change something on those map. But currently I am working on a new map, and 2 weeksago I exported it to the manager tool, But did not publish it as I was testing it. Now when I export the map the unpublish map list is gone, and thus I see no possibility to be able to publish the map nor test it as the list is empty. So the question is what have change with-in the last 2 weeks until now.? Is it an update in windows, COH2 or worldbuilder that has course this to happen? Best regards Von_Smedman
31 Oct 2019, 08:04 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

Can you check that when you export your map appears in C:\...\My Games\Company of Heroes 2\mods\scenarios?

If you can't see it in there then something went wrong with the export. If that is the case then I would suggest posting this problem in Mapping Discussion where mappers can help you with your problem.

But if the map appears in-game and you can play on it and still you can't publish it that is something I haven't encountered yet.

What you could try is to make a backup of your map then deleting the original one and make a new map and paste in your back up.

31 Oct 2019, 08:16 AM

Thank you RagnarTheGamer I will try this.

4 Nov 2019, 12:56 PM

Can you check that when you export your map appears in C:\...\My Games\Company of Heroes 2\mods\scenarios?

If you can't see it in there then something went wrong with the export. If that is the case then I would suggest posting this problem in Mapping Discussion where mappers can help you with your problem.

But if the map appears in-game and you can play on it and still you can't publish it that is something I haven't encountered yet.

What you could try is to make a backup of your map then deleting the original one and make a new map and paste in your back up.

So I check it out and the map is exported to the right folder, but for some reason, it is not viewable in the unpublish list in the manage tool of COH2. As it has worked befor, what could the reason be? I can export the map from worldbuilder to the right folder. C:\Users\KristianLizier\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mods\scenarios

But the manage tool cant recognize the map and thus the Manager tool cant show the map and thus I cant even test the map and see the map.

Hope there is a solution cheers.

[url=][img="https://i.ibb.co/wpJYQpC/the-map-is-in-the-right-folder.jpg" alt=""]
6 Nov 2019, 11:04 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

Ok, so it exports correctly. Now my question is, can you play on the map?
7 Nov 2019, 14:56 PM

Yes I can. But only with existing maps in the publish list in the manager tool.

But the map (6-8) the French Harbour project is in the folder of the right path, but is not viewble in the manager tool unpublish list.

So if you compare the screen shot of the Manager tool "publish list" with the Folder
C:\Users\KristianLizier\Documents\my games\company of heroes2\mods\scenarios
You can see that the only map that do not match is the map (6 - 8) The French Harbour project, with is the one that I want to upload in order to test it.
So for some reason unknow to me, I can export the map from worldbuilde to the right folder, but it do not appear in the Manager tool "unpublish list", when it comes to a new map, I can do this with maps already there.
So this is my problem.

best regards

Kristian
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment