Login

russian armor

are we only connecting lost country?

25 Oct 2019, 08:19 AM

I can see tightropes and vonivan, and other guys can play game. but in korea we cant play because we all connect lost and server so bad. i can see other korean guys blame this problem in korean community. can we play? and anyone has server problem like us?
25 Oct 2019, 08:31 AM

Servers are not localized, so you're connecting to clusters in Europe/Canada.
Nothing will be done about it.
25 Oct 2019, 08:34 AM

But all of korean guys have server connect problem ㅠ_ㅠ
25 Oct 2019, 08:50 AM

I know, that's just how the game is. I don't think relic believed this type of RTS game will appeal to koreans, given how you were all crazy about SC2.
25 Oct 2019, 09:50 AM

I'm in australia which is the closest to Korea and I have no problem. I'm guessing we connect to the same server. Maybe it's a local problem.
25 Oct 2019, 17:18 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Any problem with you? I know you're in SE Asia. Maybe Paul is having issues as well?
25 Oct 2019, 18:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I just know that alot of people in germany have since last big update again server lags
25 Oct 2019, 18:13 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2019, 08:31 AMKatitof
Servers are not localized, so you're connecting to clusters in Europe/Canada.
Nothing will be done about it.

Did something change? Last time server was only in NA at the east coast.
25 Oct 2019, 19:04 PM

I live on the west coast of the US and get automatched regularly with players from Korea and China without any more disconnects than when I'm playing with someone from Europe. My guess is the problem lies within the OP's ISP. I used to have a problem with Century Link DSL.
25 Oct 2019, 19:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2019, 19:04 PMGrumpy
I live on the west coast of the US and get automatched regularly with players from Korea and China without any more disconnects than when I'm playing with someone from Europe. My guess is the problem lies within the OP's ISP. I used to have a problem with Century Link DSL.

That's purely timezone thing. You play against whoever is online at the moment.
25 Oct 2019, 19:48 PM

Did something change? Last time server was only in NA at the east coast.

Location isn't really relevant, what's relevant is servers aren't in convenient place for asian player.
26 Oct 2019, 00:27 AM

That's purely timezone thing. You play against whoever is online at the moment.

I know, I wasn't even implying that servers use location. I with or against Koreans and Chinese a lot because it usually about 4 AM in Western Europe when I'm playing. There are a few people that play at that time but not many.
26 Oct 2019, 00:50 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2019, 19:48 PMKatitof

Location isn't really relevant, what's relevant is servers aren't in convenient place for asian player.

It kinda is, because it's not an uncommon source of problems having problems with specifics regions either because ISP sucks or international connections.

They will always have input delay.
27 Oct 2019, 08:35 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Any problem with you? I know you're in Asia. Maybe Paul is having issues as well?

Yeah, I was watching PanzerGrenadeirAngrifen on stream, he was getting "connection lost" issues half the game. I've run into the same issue (and immediately stopped playing after the first game).

I've asked my friend who also plays, he said that he also enountered the issue, but since then he has changed to a floating IP and that has apparently solved the issue. I just got back, so I will be trying that out as well.
27 Oct 2019, 09:59 AM

Well, I live in the Netherlands and even I get these weird server issues where the game freezes for 10 seconds and then everything goes into this sped up clown mode where everything moves 20 times faster to catch up. This is very seldom, but it does happen from time to time.
27 Oct 2019, 10:26 AM

I have huge input lag since a week. The game is unplayable and it gives me frustration. In the past VPN helped against Inputlags but this is not fixing the issue anymore. Relic really has to do something otherwise people gonna stop play due desperation. I have alot of german people who have the same issue.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★