Thanks for the games, best of luck in the rest of the tournament, you played better than me. GG WP
Game 1 of 3
Game 2 of 3
Game 3 of 3
R3 Siberian vs cruzz
2 Nov 2013, 20:04 PM
#1
Posts: 545 | Subs: 3
Thanks for the games, best of luck in the rest of the tournament, you played better than me. GG WP
Game 1 of 3
Game 2 of 3
Game 3 of 3
Game 1 of 3
Game 2 of 3
Game 3 of 3
2 Nov 2013, 20:05 PM
#2
Posts: 1560 | Subs: 1
Cruzz through to R4
2 Nov 2013, 23:09 PM
#3
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
What happened here, Sib?
6 Nov 2013, 00:54 AM
#4
Posts: 545 | Subs: 3
I had faction pick but I wanted to prove to myself more than anything that I can win Langreskaya North with Soviets and I tried my ass off but it just didn't happen. I can't handle winning because of a spawn and a faction choice.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
18 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
41 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
261 users are online:
261 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76356
Welcome our newest member, Qwyjwduj
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Qwyjwduj
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
cruzz


